Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2010, 09:16 PM   #766
kimkarli
DIS Veteran

Has anyone ever gotten upgraded to club level with All Access Pass?

July 2006 DD6 & I ASMO,OKW,BWV
Dec. 2007 DD B-day Trip POR
Nov. 2010 Set Sail on the Wonder!!
March 2013 AoA
kimkarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #767
Suestolar
Earning My Ears

My rate was $215/night. I thought Club was worth it.
Last morning we at breakfast at the Kitchen since my husband wanted bacon and eggs. Much cheaper to grab breakfast at the club lounge.
Suestolar is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #768
JessicaR
DIS Veteran
I wanna shoot aliens in the AM too!
The Grinch is rude in a funny sorta way
run to the hams!

My kids love HRH CL - will be there next week and so excited!
JessicaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:07 AM   #769
eculmone
Mouseketeer

What is an All Access Pass? Do you mean Annual Pass? My interest is peaked? How do I get an all access pass?
RPH - 2010; HRH - 2011; GF-2011; Disneyland California 2012; Disney Cruise & HRH 2013; AKL-2014

eculmone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:25 AM   #770
eculmone
Mouseketeer

Yes, I agree with sharky. You only pay if it's used incidentals. Also, a deposit is just that, a deposit. It goes towards the total cost in the end anyway??? Geese that got me nervous for a sec. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone sharky
RPH - 2010; HRH - 2011; GF-2011; Disneyland California 2012; Disney Cruise & HRH 2013; AKL-2014

Old 01-31-2011, 03:35 AM   #771
eculmone
Mouseketeer

HRH info?

I'm looking for HRH info as this will be our first stay at this hotel. I'm hearing about All Access Passes and that the path is closed? When I try to find out info I'm directed to the begining of the thread but it's really old. The info is from 2002 and do I need to read all 700 and some odd posts? Is there a more current thread somewhere?

We got one of the last two queen beds for March 12th. RP didn't have any, so we jumped on this one. $295 a night ouch. I guess it's that old real estate saying 'location, location, location'? And 'the early birds got the worm' I guess oh well. We are coming Dear Harry

Anyhow, was looking to upgrade to club level but not sure if it's worth it or even available. We love Crouissant moon (sp)? And momma needs to watch her midsection... lately it has a mind all it's own

Any assistance is much appreciated. Oh yeah and how are washroom facilities? Totally enclosed or like RP one can brush teeth while other showers etc.? Thanks all

Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 AM   #772
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok
The curly haired dude said he wouldn't be joining me this vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eculmone View Post
I'm looking for HRH info as this will be our first stay at this hotel. I'm hearing about All Access Passes and that the path is closed? When I try to find out info I'm directed to the begining of the thread but it's really old. The info is from 2002 and do I need to read all 700 and some odd posts? Is there a more current thread somewhere?

We got one of the last two queen beds for March 12th. RP didn't have any, so we jumped on this one. $295 a night ouch. I guess it's that old real estate saying 'location, location, location'? And 'the early birds got the worm' I guess oh well. We are coming Dear Harry

Anyhow, was looking to upgrade to club level but not sure if it's worth it or even available. We love Crouissant moon (sp)? And momma needs to watch her midsection... lately it has a mind all it's own

Any assistance is much appreciated. Oh yeah and how are washroom facilities? Totally enclosed or like RP one can brush teeth while other showers etc.? Thanks all
The washroom are like RPR with the sink outside the toilet/shower area. Club level is available and worth it if you have a large family. Not sure which path you are talking about being closed. The normal walking path is open. You can get to it by going through the pool area or out towards the boat dock.
damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:30 PM   #773
eculmone
Mouseketeer

I love this site. I turned on my computer and all these e-mails came in and viola, all my questions answered. Thank you again Damo I'm starting to get excited. Club level I'm not sure is for us. We are mid 40's and it's time to watch our weight... alas... life Anyhow, two dieters and a tween dd who only eats pasta and chicken fingers (very boring) But was curious as to what they offer etc. I'm like the kid in the candy store.

Anyhow, last question if anyone out there can assist. What is All Access Pass?

ok, I lied, probably not my last question, but for now at least

Old 01-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #774
SharkyGoddess
Happier than a Shark at a Sushi Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eculmone View Post
What is an All Access Pass? Do you mean Annual Pass? My interest is peaked? How do I get an all access pass?
You pay a one time $25 for the all access pass, however, I would caution you to read my trip report before wasting that money
First trip 1987 ~Disney & Bush Gardens with best friend and Dad Second trip 1991 ~ US with friendsThird trip July 2002 ~ Disney & US/IOA with my kiddos Fourth trip July 2004 ~US/IOA A very pregnant me and my two kiddos Fifth trip October 2007 ~Disney for MNSSHP ASM with my kiddos and Sweet Babboo Sixth trip October 2010 ~US/IOA for HHN & WWoHP with Babboo & Kiddos
"Just behind the reef are the big white teeth of the sharks that can swim on the land."
SharkyGoddess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:01 AM   #775
kimgof
DIS Veteran

Our first stay at HRH will be this August. We are only staying one night so we can get the FOTLP for the rides and enter Harry"s Park early. I only have a few of questions for those that has stayed here before.
Do you have to pay to park at the hotel? (thought I read that somewhere)
How long is the walk to the parks- we are only going to IOA .
If we drive to the parks , do we have to pay to park there?
Everyone talks about City Walk- ok don't laugh at me - what is it?
What is an All Access Pass?
How many hours do you think it would take to go through IOA? we are checking into our WDW resort that day.
Thanks in advance !

Halloween'04 ASSports,Aug '06 POR, Sept '08 POR, Aug '09 Poly,Aug '11Poly&HRH,Aug '14 POP&HRH
DS(19) DS(13): DD(11) me & DH
kimgof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #776
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgof View Post
Our first stay at HRH will be this August. We are only staying one night so we can get the FOTLP for the rides and enter Harry"s Park early. I only have a few of questions for those that has stayed here before.
Do you have to pay to park at the hotel? (thought I read that somewhere)
How long is the walk to the parks- we are only going to IOA .
If we drive to the parks , do we have to pay to park there?
Everyone talks about City Walk- ok don't laugh at me - what is it?
What is an All Access Pass?
How many hours do you think it would take to go through IOA? we are checking into our WDW resort that day.
Thanks in advance !
It is $15 for normal parking at the hotel. The walk is under 10 minutes from HRH to IOA. You don't want to drive to the parks if you are staying at the hotel. It is unnecessary. City Walk is a collection of stores, restaurants and nightclubs/bars. It is the space that you have to walk through to get to the parks. It should take you 6-8 hours to go through IOA doing all rides and attractions if you are staying onsite.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #777
kimgof
DIS Veteran

Thanks damo! I was just going to book the room and base ticket online and when I do that it comes up that the ticket and FOTLP are for Augutst 24th. We are checking in on the 24th and out on the 25th. However, we wanted to go to the park on the 25th. We will be driving down and want to relax at the the hotel on the 24th. If we do that, can we use the tickets and FOTLP on the day we check out? Why does it list it as the 24th? Thanks again!

Halloween'04 ASSports,Aug '06 POR, Sept '08 POR, Aug '09 Poly,Aug '11Poly&HRH,Aug '14 POP&HRH
DS(19) DS(13): DD(11) me & DH
kimgof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #778
nezy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkyGoddess View Post
You pay a one time $25 for the all access pass, however, I would caution you to read my trip report before wasting that money
Could you post a link to your trip report?
Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 AM   #779
Twinkbelle
Mouseketeer

Hoping that some of you could help me here, had a fantastic trip staying for just the one night back in June as I was visiting around the time that WWOHP openned staying at the HRH practically paid for itself in terms of the amount of time that we saved in not having to stand in line to get into the area!

We're going back in Dec this year, and I'm thinking that it would be worth staying here again however, I can't find any room rates cheaper then $264 for 3 people for one night! I know it includes your FOTL access but that seems a lot to me for such a short time.

From past memory do they usually do offers for Dec? Or will I just have to pay up if I want to enjoy the perks!
Twinkbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #780
damo
Proud Redhead
amok amok amok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkbelle View Post
Hoping that some of you could help me here, had a fantastic trip staying for just the one night back in June as I was visiting around the time that WWOHP openned staying at the HRH practically paid for itself in terms of the amount of time that we saved in not having to stand in line to get into the area!

We're going back in Dec this year, and I'm thinking that it would be worth staying here again however, I can't find any room rates cheaper then $264 for 3 people for one night! I know it includes your FOTL access but that seems a lot to me for such a short time.

From past memory do they usually do offers for Dec? Or will I just have to pay up if I want to enjoy the perks!
If you are going in early December there will be some great deals coming up. If you are going at Christmas time, there won't be any deals. It is crazy busy at Christmas.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: