Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2002, 03:04 PM   #16
cinbis
Mouseketeer

I have a few questions.

Does the HRH charge hotel guests parking?

How can I obtain a Loews discount card. Someone mentioned that it's on a website, but they didn't give the address.

Does the HRH have a fitness center and is there a jogging trail?

Thanks for your help!
cinbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 03:37 PM   #17
pauldents
DIS Veteran

Hi,

The HRH does usually charge for parking at $6.00 per day for self park and $12.00 for valet, although I have not been charged on the last two stays.

You can apply for a Loews card at www.loewshotels.com

The HRH has a fitness center and an excellent jogging trail.

Paul
pauldents is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2002, 04:59 PM   #18
laf0165
Mouseketeer

Here is the link to the Loews First Card Information: http://www.loewshotels.com/loewsfirst.asp

With the Loews Card you get free access to the fitness center. Otherwise, there is a small fee (Unless staying Club Level).

Jan. 2003 - Hard Rock Hotel (Club Level)
laf0165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 01:30 PM   #19
cinbis
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the information!
cinbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 09:19 AM   #20
reggie92762
Mouseketeer

HRH

Stayed there with my family in August....loved it...would recommend it to any family!!!!!! CD at check in included Duck & Run by Three Doors Down, Crocodile Rock - Elton John, Supergirl - Krystal Harris, Shout - Tears for Fears, Driving One of Your Cars - Lisa Miskovsky, Overcome - Live, Been here once before - Eagle Eyed Cherry, Caught up in you - .38 special....The is Volume III CD. The pool is great we were there for Rock and Roll Trivia in the Pool. I was the oldest one playing with one of my neices. The other kids were mad because I got all the old people questions....Jimmy Hendrix did not become popular at Woodstock!!!ha ha it was Montery Festival...take that all you kids...lolz
reggie92762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 09:39 AM   #21
Kelly Bailey
Earning My Ears

rock and roll trivia

What night is the rock and roll trivia on? Also are there any other neat thing beside the pool movies and fridays?
Kelly Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 09:46 AM   #22
Kelly Bailey
Earning My Ears

rock and roll trivia

What night is the rock and roll trivia on? Also are there any other neat thing beside the pool movies and fridays?
Kelly Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 11:55 AM   #23
Metallicat
DIS Veteran

Hi everybody!
I'm new here so please forgive me for jumping in. Myself and DD stay at HRH several times a year. We love the hotel. its the best and would never consider staying elsewhere. (they also give great annual pass discounts too) but I had to comment on the 3AM alarm that went off. this happens all the time and I hate it! back in July it happend 2 nights in a row at 4AM and the first time I was freaking out. I was scared to death. I complained to a manager that they should have somehow let us know there was no fire and not to panic. (while this was going on) the next day they had placed a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket on our table with a note explaining. we were there last month and it happened again. there were people in the halls looking scared to death. I tried my best to explain this happens alot. they really do need to fix that because it is very scarey happening in the middle of the night. ALSO, check your bill before you leave. they charged me for 6 valet parkings and I never valet parked. they corrected it though. I am also bugged by the number of staff people who come into your room. after the maid there is someone who checks if the maid cleaned and then someone who checks the refreshment pantry. too many people in my room! and if you want quite so you can sleep, avoid pool room views. they play music out there until almost 2AM and you can hear the boom boom of the bass even on the 5th floor. we ended up buying ear plugs and we were fine after that. that is one cool hotel though. I love the music and atmosphere. they could use a elevator for the people who park their own cars. that climb up all those stairs is a killer on the legs! even after all this, I still say that is the nicest hotel in Orlando. the staff are so nice. alot of them recognise us every time and greet us with a big smile and hello and oh, your back! glad to see you again! I love that.
Metallicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 08:16 PM   #24
Luvdancink
Mouseketeer

entertainment card

How early can you book a room to get the entertainment card discount? I will be gonig in 2004 and I dont want the rate to fill before I reserve my room.

~Kristy
Luvdancink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2003, 06:20 PM   #25
Metallicat
DIS Veteran

For people considering staying at Hard Rock Hotel if you don't have any means of discounts, check out Hotel Discounts.com. once I booked through them and got a rate that was better than the annual passholders rate (at that time.) Linda
Metallicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 07:26 PM   #26
mom23guys2
Longs to hear....."A table for HOW MANY??"

It has been stated that there is a $6 per day parking fee. Is this a once a day charge? Can you go in and out of the parking lot for that one fee per day? What if you have local visitors, where do they park and is there a fee?
mom23guys2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 10:56 PM   #27
slc224
Mouseketeer

You pay $6 per day, and can come and go as much as you want.

DVC member in 94
slc224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:02 PM   #28
maur62
Earning My Ears

palm restaurant

I am staying at hrh in March and wondering about the palm restaurant. Is it a good place to go ? Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks
maur62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 12:39 PM   #29
LISALISA36
Mouseketeer

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAMP LITTLE ROCK?

THOUGHT ABOUT TAKING DAUGHTER THERE WHILE HUBBY & I GO TO EMERILS...
I'M NOT SURE ABOUT JUST LEAVING HER THERE....
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '05/03/2003 2:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>COUNTDOWN TO FLORIDA! </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var tzo = (c.getTimezoneOffset() - d.getTimezoneOffset()) * 60;";theFunction += "var diff = ((c - d)/1000) + tzo;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'WERE HAVIN FUN NOW!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
LISALISA36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 05:28 PM   #30
dylansdad

Sleeps with a computer under his pil

Lisalisa36, we checked out CLR on our Nov trip. It was very clean, plenty of room and stuff to do, staff was very nice, and 4yoDS thought he would like to stay. In april we will take him up on it.
Oct '03 Poly LV Concierge
Feb '04 HRH & PBH
Jun '04 GF & HRH
Aug '04 RPR
Nov '04 HRH club level
Nov '04 Wyndham Rose Hall, Jamaica (way offsite)
Mar '05 GF & HRH
Aug '05 BWI & HRH
Nov '05 CR tower club
Mar '06 Poly GV Concierge & YC Concierge
Jun '06 Poly
Aug '06 HRH
Nov'06 GF
dylansdad is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: