Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-22-2011, 09:29 AM   #1141
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,486

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post



This would be the superfruit martini and it came with a cute little bracelet.



Who still has their bracelet? Anyone?
Ahhhhh - Here's what I was waiting for. A nice glass of wine! Knowing that Cynthia was so good with wine, I had her pick my beverage de jour!



And because Cynthia picked, I have no idea what type of wine it was. I'm sure she'll remember. She's good like that. Whatever it was - it was delish and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And because I enjoyed it so much, here's my artsy spin on my picture (or perhaps thats actually how the wine looked after a few glasses). Ho Hum!



I do! I have my bracelet! And a couple of pictures

I love how serious Mary Ellen looks here!





It is SUCH a gorgeous resort!







But the bar area didn't photograph all that well for me



Nor did the restaurant but I did enjoy these wine racks



Everything else I took was your standard lobby or pool shot, pretty boring.

I did enjoy Jiko very much. Alas, I have no clue what kind of wine I chose for Mary Ellen, though I think I recall the one we had the next day at lunch. I know I had a glass of pinotage that was lovely. I did like my duck but it wasn't the best duck ever. Good but not earth shattering. Not really worth 2 credits but OOP I'd probably have been fine with it. And heck I was fine with the 2 credits but if I'd have been with my family, maybe not so much. Generally speaking OOP always seems a better deal at the signatures.

I wish I'd have gotten those short ribs. I loved the ambiance of the place though, that's for sure! The service was very good and attentive but a bit lacking in personality and we had to wait longer than I'd like for our table but overall it was a very good meal. Prior to this trip I'd not eaten at any of the signatures so it was fun to go to a couple and compare.
eandesmom is offline  
Old 08-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #1142
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,693

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I love how serious Mary Ellen looks here!

Oh I have a feeling I know what picture you are referring to and those are the ones I did not like at all. They were so bad I didn't even repeat the post!


Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I did enjoy Jiko very much. Alas, I have no clue what kind of wine I chose for Mary Ellen, though I think I recall the one we had the next day at lunch. I know I had a glass of pinotage that was lovely. I did like my duck but it wasn't the best duck ever. Good but not earth shattering. Not really worth 2 credits but OOP I'd probably have been fine with it. And heck I was fine with the 2 credits but if I'd have been with my family, maybe not so much. Generally speaking OOP always seems a better deal at the signatures.
I learned that pinotage is a grape only grown in south africa (thanks Podsnel Ellen). I did not know that.

I think OOP with TIW works well if you are drinking. But I know I am using the DxDP again for at least two nights in December so Denny, Nick, and I can eat at Cali Grill and Artist Point. I think its worth it because I know Nick will definitely want the apps and dessert. I could go either way on the dessert, but if its there I am going to eat it.

I figure we will eat our money's worth when we add two more sitdowns and more snack credits. My only question is 'What am I going to do with more mugs??????"

But I guess I do have time to consider the merits of the TIW as an alternative since I will be going back in June and then next October. I just love the convenience of the DDP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
.

I wish I'd have gotten those short ribs. I loved the ambiance of the place though, that's for sure! The service was very good and attentive but a bit lacking in personality and we had to wait longer than I'd like for our table but overall it was a very good meal. Prior to this trip I'd not eaten at any of the signatures so it was fun to go to a couple and compare.

Well put - lacking in personality. That's exactly how I felt. I think our waiter probably is better with couples. Maybe I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I just didn't get the warm fuzzies from him! At All!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-22-2011, 10:07 AM   #1143
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 40,123

Thanks for posting your pictures, Cynthia. I can see why you liked the wine racks--very different.
KatMark is offline  
Old 08-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #1144
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,486

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Oh I have a feeling I know what picture you are referring to and those are the ones I did not like at all. They were so bad I didn't even repeat the post!
You just look very focused in one and then like I interrupted you and got the "are you crazy?" look. sorry, it kind of cracks me up, just a funny expression. I don't think they are bad (and I still love that top you wore that night!)


Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I think OOP with TIW works well if you are drinking. But I know I am using the DxDP again for at least two nights in December so Denny, Nick, and I can eat at Cali Grill and Artist Point. I think its worth it because I know Nick will definitely want the apps and dessert. I could go either way on the dessert, but if its there I am going to eat it.

I figure we will eat our money's worth when we add two more sitdowns and more snack credits. My only question is 'What am I going to do with more mugs??????"

But I guess I do have time to consider the merits of the TIW as an alternative since I will be going back in June and then next October. I just love the convenience of the DDP.

Well put - lacking in personality. That's exactly how I felt. I think our waiter probably is better with couples. Maybe I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I just didn't get the warm fuzzies from him! At All!
I think the DxDP can be a good thing , especially in that circumstance. I thought it worked out great for us and love that DVC lets you do it for just part of the stay. If I was on the regular plan though and had it for the entire week, that's when I think it just wouldn't be worth the 2 credits. not to mention on the regular plan you wouldn't get the app!

At a certain point, you just leave the mugs there I guess. I dunno, one benefit to an owners locker for sure!
eandesmom is offline  
Old 08-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #1145
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,486

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Thanks for posting your pictures, Cynthia. I can see why you liked the wine racks--very different.
We actually used to have one that was a little similar, only it was more of an evergreen tree. Random auction spontaneous buy. Plus it came filled with wine. It was very cool, a prototype for a display at a local winery here. But it was huge and well...we drink wine as it comes in so it just looked empty all the time once we worked our way through all the wine it came with.

eandesmom is offline  
Old 08-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #1146
vamassey1
DIS Veteran
 
vamassey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 3,243

Whew! I'm finally caught back up. I hate getting behind but life hasn't been helping much.

I'm so enjoying your trip. The perfect mix on me time and friend time. Such great adventures, food and drink. I'm dying to try the Jungle trek now. Won't be on our next trip since it's so short but sometime in the future. It would be perfect for the whole family. Except maybe DH since he doesn't like heights.

All the great food has really made me hungry too.

Of course beautiful pictures of everything!
__________________
Newest report! Laissez les bon temps Rouler... Feb 2010...
My first Disney trip report! Hurry and Fly Away to Neverland



April 83- Choir trip offsite
Sept 99- Hilton Hotel Plaza
March 02-Movies
Thanksgiving 02-Marriott Hotel Plaza
Mardi Gras 04-Movies
New Years 06-POP
May 07-POP
June 09-POP
Mardi Gras 10-POFQ
Mardi Gras 12-PORS
vamassey1 is offline  
Old 08-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #1147
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,693

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Thanks for posting your pictures, Cynthia. I can see why you liked the wine racks--very different.
Those wine racks were super cool. Very different!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
You just look very focused in one and then like I interrupted you and got the "are you crazy?" look. sorry, it kind of cracks me up, just a funny expression. I don't think they are bad (and I still love that top you wore that night!)


More like - What the fudge? But exactly the picture I thought it was. Glad I braced myself for the "look". I have no idea what I was thinking at that time. I do remember thinking - I can't stomach another sweet drink - bring on the wine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post

I think the DxDP can be a good thing , especially in that circumstance. I thought it worked out great for us and love that DVC lets you do it for just part of the stay. If I was on the regular plan though and had it for the entire week, that's when I think it just wouldn't be worth the 2 credits. not to mention on the regular plan you wouldn't get the app!

I do love that you can do it for part of the stay. My debate now is whether to do it for two or three nights? I do know that I get a little sick of food (if that's possible) when I do two many TS meals in a row. Not to mention that I also get tired of spending at least three hours a day in a restaurant. Hence, I may only do it two days and spread it out over three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
At a certain point, you just leave the mugs there I guess. I dunno, one benefit to an owners locker for sure!
Yes - I might need an owner's locker just to fit all my mugs.

BON VOYAGE CYNTHIA!




Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post
Whew! I'm finally caught back up. I hate getting behind but life hasn't been helping much.
SO glad you are still sticking with our TR! That's awesome, because I know you barely have time to update your own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post

I'm so enjoying your trip. The perfect mix on me time and friend time. Such great adventures, food and drink. I'm dying to try the Jungle trek now. Won't be on our next trip since it's so short but sometime in the future. It would be perfect for the whole family. Except maybe DH since he doesn't like heights.
It really was a great balance. No one minded doing their own thing and no one was insulted when we each did are own thing. Pool and meal time were great for getting back together and socializing again.

I highly recommend the trek if you get the chance. It's GREAT! And the bridge really isn't that high!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post

All the great food has really made me hungry too.

Of course beautiful pictures of everything!
Yeah - some of that food (wait - ALL of that food) is really enticing. Glad you like the pix!!!!!!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 09:48 AM   #1148
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy
 
All7OfUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Salem, OR; formerly from Crapistan- Really!!
Posts: 13,089

Fabulous review of Jiko, Ladies!! We too loved our meal there! One of our better signature experiences!

Gotta say, I do LOVE that picture of the serious Mary Ellen! What woudl a good TR be without a few hilarious shots like that?!
__________________

All7OfUs is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 12:09 PM   #1149
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,693

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Fabulous review of Jiko, Ladies!! We too loved our meal there! One of our better signature experiences!

It was a great signature experience. We all loved it! Glad to hear you had a similar experience. we loved it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Gotta say, I do LOVE that picture of the serious Mary Ellen! What woudl a good TR be without a few hilarious shots like that?!
I am thrilled to be taking one for the team. Thank you Cynthia for that prestigious honor!

Speaking of team - I would love to see Melissa, Tracy, and Jen come back on for a few comments (hint hint )
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #1150
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,693

Wowsa folks! I felt that earthquake here on the East Coast. I felt like I was on an amusement park ride. I felt the building sort of rise up and my chair moved to the right. Crazy.

My cell phone won't send out text messages and I can't post on FB with my phone. I can't even call out cause all circuits are busy. Crazy Stuff!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #1151
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...
 
podsnel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotch Plains, NJ
Posts: 6,873

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Wowsa folks! I felt that earthquake here on the East Coast. I felt like I was on an amusement park ride. I felt the building sort of rise up and my chair moved to the right. Crazy.

My cell phone won't send out text messages and I can't post on FB with my phone. I can't even call out cause all circuits are busy. Crazy Stuff!
I felt it too, while I was writing my TR- I thought I was hallucinating!! All the chandeliers were shaking- so WEIRD!!! Kara could feel it down in SC, too- it was 5.9 in Mineral VA. Colorado's yesterday was 5.1.
podsnel is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #1152
chloe770
Isn't it just more fun to be surprised?
Without SpongeBob I would never get anything done
 
chloe770's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Small Wonder
Posts: 1,107

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Wowsa folks! I felt that earthquake here on the East Coast. I felt like I was on an amusement park ride. I felt the building sort of rise up and my chair moved to the right. Crazy.

My cell phone won't send out text messages and I can't post on FB with my phone. I can't even call out cause all circuits are busy. Crazy Stuff!
That was crazy wasn't it. I was changing DD's diaper on the floor and saw the walls shaking. DS was like "why is the whole house shaking?" I think I was in denial at first the we could possibly be having an earthquake on the East coast. Now the neighbors and I are thinking about having an earthquake party w/ shake and bake chicken, milkshakes and Martinis...shaken, not stired.

Seriously tho, I hope everyone is safe and the after shocks are minimal.
__________________
chloe770 is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #1153
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran
 
TanzUnited99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Manchester
Posts: 3,781

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Wowsa folks! I felt that earthquake here on the East Coast. I felt like I was on an amusement park ride. I felt the building sort of rise up and my chair moved to the right. Crazy.

My cell phone won't send out text messages and I can't post on FB with my phone. I can't even call out cause all circuits are busy. Crazy Stuff!
Oh no Mary Ellen - hope you are safe Earthquakes are horrible to get caught up in - we had one when I was at University and obviously I had to be on the top floor of the building! It was crazy and you are right in it being like an amusement park ride.

Hope everything calms down soon my friend.
TanzUnited99 is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #1154
vamassey1
DIS Veteran
 
vamassey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 3,243

Wow what a unusual occurrence! I just never think of the east coast getting earthquakes. And on top of that now a hurricane is heading to the east coast. I hope everyone stays safe.
__________________
Newest report! Laissez les bon temps Rouler... Feb 2010...
My first Disney trip report! Hurry and Fly Away to Neverland



April 83- Choir trip offsite
Sept 99- Hilton Hotel Plaza
March 02-Movies
Thanksgiving 02-Marriott Hotel Plaza
Mardi Gras 04-Movies
New Years 06-POP
May 07-POP
June 09-POP
Mardi Gras 10-POFQ
Mardi Gras 12-PORS
vamassey1 is offline  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #1155
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,693

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
I felt it too, while I was writing my TR- I thought I was hallucinating!! All the chandeliers were shaking- so WEIRD!!! Kara could feel it down in SC, too- it was 5.9 in Mineral VA. Colorado's yesterday was 5.1.
I thought I was having vertigo until the secretary in the office said, "what was that?" Then someone came out of another office and said, "Was that an Earth quake?" Wowsa! Good stuff! Then I called Nick who said, "I think we just had an earthquake". Brian was driving at the time and he didn't feel a thing.

Where is Mineral VA? I'll have to look that up on a map. I'm thinking its in the mountains - just a guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe770 View Post
That was crazy wasn't it. I was changing DD's diaper on the floor and saw the walls shaking. DS was like "why is the whole house shaking?" I think I was in denial at first the we could possibly be having an earthquake on the East coast. Now the neighbors and I are thinking about having an earthquake party w/ shake and bake chicken, milkshakes and Martinis...shaken, not stired.

Seriously tho, I hope everyone is safe and the after shocks are minimal.
I think because I was in the hospital I didn't experience the whole wall shaking thing, but a lot of other people said they did.

I love the whole idea of an earthquake party! Any excuse for a martini, especially shaken!

Yes - I am very glad everyone is safe. But it makes you think, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Oh no Mary Ellen - hope you are safe Earthquakes are horrible to get caught up in - we had one when I was at University and obviously I had to be on the top floor of the building! It was crazy and you are right in it being like an amusement park ride.

Hope everything calms down soon my friend.
Thanks for the good wishes. I do remember experiencing a brief earthquake when I was much, much younger. It certainly is a rare occurrence in this neck of the woods. I think it caught everyone off guard and it certainly made me realize how dependent I am on my cell phone technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post
Wow what a unusual occurrence! I just never think of the east coast getting earthquakes. And on top of that now a hurricane is heading to the east coast. I hope everyone stays safe.
I know! Crazy!!!!!
I am seriously worried about the Hurricane because we are supposed to go to Williamsburg the weekend. I can't cancel and it's not looking good. Oh Well! At least I'm not missing Disney!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: