Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #331
jeremysdisneymom
DIS Veteran

This is such a great trip report! Love the pictures from Flower and Garden!

Wow, those beignets look wonderful! I might have to head over to POFQ and get some this trip.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:52 AM   #332
MEK
DIS Veteran

Oh - BTW - after seeing my double chin in one too many pictures I am seriously considering a neck lift. Only I'm not kidding!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #333
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

I have to agree in that you guys are taking great shots - love the drummer and Lion King topiary as well as the Illumination pics!
Old 05-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #334
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

Ditto on the photos! MaryEllen good luck to Brian, may his team win.

I want one of those slushies now but I guess I will just have to wait until Sept.
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Old 05-27-2011, 08:22 PM   #335
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Yummmm, Kouzzina breakfast looks so good! I'll be eating there for breakfast one week from tomorrow!

I like Christine's idea of starting the day/trip off right with champange oh and of course the blender in the suitcase!

Tracy, how annoying to have a Chatty Cathy on the plane so early in the morning and then have to have a layover in Detroit
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 05-28-2011, 05:16 AM   #336
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post

Ooooh those look powdered sugar-tastic!!!

Quote:

Stacked Kouzzina Breakfast - Two Poached Eggs, Kalamata Olive toast, Artichoke Spread and Sweet potato Hash with choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $11.99

Isn't that possibly one of the best breakfasts in Disney? I simply love it. (Although now, it's competing against the Steak and Eggs at Grand Floridian Cafe as well...Disney really does do breakfasts right! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post

Illuminations is my absolute favorite! Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! (And now the soundtrack is stuck in my head...)
Old 05-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #337
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Okay, I really have to figure out how to take fireworks pictures. Those are so good! I just posted on my TR that I didn't take any on the cruise Pirate night because they never turn out. Maybe I should read that owner's manual, eh?

Great pictures, I'm sorry your mexican CS wasn't good though. We ate there last summer and enjoyed it. Melissa - I'm sorry your family couldn't survive without you and had to interrupt your vacation. Hopefully you'll get to do it again without that! At least you know you're needed!?

This TR is so much fun to read, albeit I get a little confused trying to remember who is who! It's just so cool to see how much fun you all are having! It reminds me of what they say on the podcast about the ABD trips - it's nice because you're traveling with people who share a common interest. I SO want to do one of those someday! Right after I win the lottery!

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #338
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:

What an amazing photo!

I'm all caught up with East and West! Looking forward to more!

Kathy
Old 05-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #339
KatMark
DIS Veteran

MaryEllen, hope the soccer tournament went well, and that Brian was fine at home on his own.

RIP Genie
Old 05-28-2011, 09:45 PM   #340
rndmr2
DIS Veteran

I just found this TR yesterday and I am finally all caught up. I'm really enjoying hearing all of your different stories. I love POR, we stayed there last year in a Mansion room and it was really beautiful there. We actually just came back from our stay at SSR on Sunday and I am already suffering from withdraw so this is helping me a lot.

8/1985--Days Inn Sand Lake Rd, 8/1987-- Wilson World, 12/1987-- Contemporary, 8/1989-- Caribbean Beach, 12/1989-- Port Orleans (now POFQ), 7/1990-- Caribbean Beach, 6/1991-- Carribbean Beach (Senior Week!), 8/1992-- Port Orleans (Now POFQ), 9/1995--All Star Music, August 1998-- Dixie Landings -Alligator Bayou (now PO Riverside), 7/1999-- All Star Movies, 11/2004-- Pop Century, 5/2010 POR Magnolia Bend, 5/2011 Saratoga Springs Resort
Old 05-29-2011, 07:47 PM   #341
MEK
DIS Veteran

I am home and will try to post links to the most recent updates by Melissa and Cynthia. Nick's team did about average in the tournament. Brian held down the home front. And I left my camera battery at home so I couldn't take pictures. It fell out of my bag and I could not find a local place to get a replacement. I did take same iphone pics and some pics on Denny's new droid phone, so we'll see how they turn out.

I have a parade tomorrow and I am beat right now, but I promise to get to links and updates soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying their memorial day weekend!!!!!!!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 05-29-2011, 08:09 PM   #342
Happydog
DIS Veteran

YES amazing photos!!! YOU have a great camera and an even better eye for some great shots! NICE!

Kouzzina breakfast looks so amazingly good! I must say those benigets too! Brings be back to NOLA last summer!

Jen got lost in the Bayou, huh??!!

SUPER fun and I can't wait to see that Disney show on HGTV I JUST saw the preview last night... I wonder if the topiaries from the F & G show will show up!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise *
Old 05-30-2011, 12:26 PM   #343
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_stace View Post
What a lovely breakfast you guys had together! I might have to try that someday! MEK I hope you enjoyed your birthday cupcakes! This trip just keeps getting better and better! Nothing but indulgence!
It was very good. Great location and not overly crowded or rushed. And - yes - there WAS a lot of indulgence in this trip and it was all fun.

Quote:

MEK - you are no blind squirrel! I love your photos! The one of the streetlamps in the morning fog was very eerie! It looked like you were outside HM! And I love your WS pictures too!
Thank you. That was just my DH's comment. He's so supportive.

Quote:
C - you should have bought a lottery ticket with all the luck you were having!
Do they sell those at Disney. I'm guessing not since anybody already there probably felt like htey won the lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Thanks for the summary MEK!

As a caffeine addict I can understand your need for coffee - am glad you managed to make the most out of the situation.
I can get pretty creative when it comes to caffeine.

Quote:

Love, love, love the sunrise pics!

I also think the B&W photo at WS is awesome!
Thanks. I don't do too many B&W photos, but they are a fun edit every once in awhile.

Quote:
2xcited2sleep - yay on arriving home and what better way to start a trip then with a champagne drink!
I have to agree that if your Disney home is the BC, then a champagne drink to start things off is a splendid idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilla View Post
Was that at POR? We stayed there on our first trip, and I got lost several times. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that I get lost in the city I've lived in for 37 years, but still
I was shocked at how big POR is. I completely forgot! It's huge.

Quote:
Pulling into POR I was nervous, and excited! I also couldnít quite figure out which door to go in, like a total dork, but managed to get myself steered towards the lobby. Walking in I saw, almost immediately, Mary Ellen and Jen! Mary Ellen had gone running and Jen was dressed and ready to go for the day. I was SO impressed, knowing how very very sick Mary Ellen had been, that not only had she gotten up and gone running, sheíd gotten Beignets for me!

So to see her standing there, in her cute running outfit (and no, I didnít notice any powdered sugar on her shorts) holding beignets, with Jen, was hug worthy! Hugs and greeting done I did go ahead and take care of upgrading my ticket and then we headed off to the room. I am SO glad Mary Ellen knew where we were going, Iíd have been lost. That place is HUGE!!!!! And so so pretty. I saw the adorable green goodie bags all set and ready to go, so many cute little things! We got busy. A shower for Mary Ellen and a change of clothes for me. But first things first. The beignets! With a fresh cup of coffee (cup #2 for those of you that are counting). Knowing all too well our similarities in the coffee department (though I thankfully donít get headaches, I do feel just a little bit lost without it as it is SO ingrained into my morning routine) Mary Ellen had a pot ready to brew. What a greeting! I sat down at the little table to enjoy these beauties.

I am so glad you enjoyed the beignets. I was planning to run to POFQ that morning, so a side trip to get beignets was pretty darn easy. And the best - it made my run shorter since it was awkward to carry the beignets home while running. So I actually got to slow down and enjoy the walk.

Quote:
w
Changed and ready to go, we headed out to breakfast. Not only did Jen have a car, but it was literally parked just outside our door and, the best part was she had brought her GPS. Which has the Pepť Le Pew voice! Oh I need that in my car, I have the voice turned off. I am smiling just thinking about it! In short order, Jen being the valet parker pro that she is, we arrived.
Hereís another shot of what I ordered

Stacked Kouzzina Breakfast - Two Poached Eggs, Kalamata Olive toast, Artichoke Spread and Sweet potato Hash with choice of Bacon or Chicken Sausage - $11.99

I almost forgot about the GPS voice. That was too funny! Much better than my GPS, Ellie.

Your breakfast did look quite yummy. I should have ordered that, but I guess I wasn't feeling super adventurous yet. My diet had been pretty basic right up to the time we left for the trip since I had been sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
I barely took out my camera because you guys took the best pictures!! LOVE THEM!!

PEPE!!! I love my GPS...btw Darth is getting added this week!! I can't wait to choose between Pepe and Darth depending on my mood!!

Thanks!

Having to choose between Pepe and Darth? Now that could be quite a dilema!

Quote:
I

OOOOH...I think one more next week I'm going to have to walk over to POFQ and get me some of those beignets...look so good!!!!

Hmmm...Kouzzina was so good that I booked another breakfast there!! I can't wait to try another great meal there!!!

The walk to POFQ is so lovely that its a wonderful opportunity to go get beignets. Then you burn off the calories on the way back. I would definitely like to eat at Kouzzina again, too. Next time I stay at BCV or BWV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
All the arrival stories are interesting, too bad about the pillow & blanket. I always freeze my bum off on flights, so I always dress for warmth.

Great pictures so far, looking forward to many more.
It is so hard to be cold and try to fall asleep. It just doesn't work. But I guess they have to be safe with the multiuse stuff. Just funny they didn't have a restock.

Glad you are enjoying the pix.

Quote:
Oh man!! I'm not even sure where to start on the comments!!

MEK! The update is fabulous!!! I know that early morning, no coffee headache all too well!! It's not fun! I actually forgot coffee filters this trip too! I know for sure that with the kuerig I don't have any in the house! I bought them in the Screen Door General Store after I got my locker and realized there was none in there!
Funny we are talking about this, because Denny managed to find some that we took to Gettysburg. Now I have two packets of hundreds of coffee filters that I'll only ever use at Disney.

Quote:
I had the absolutely delish french toast for breakfast! If memory serves I also had a pressed pot of coffee!! I LOVE french pressed coffee! I actually have a press in my 2nd locker! But that locker was still at OL warehouse because it holds a lot of the kids stuff!
You have a french press in your OL? Talk about being prepared! And soon you will have a blender. You are a very stocked DISer. And that French toast looked so yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
Cynthia, I kind of wish you had stayed at the Swolphin... their deals sound so tempting. I think December would be a great time to try out the Boardwalk, because the pool would much less of an issue and, yeah, well..that clown.
I have to say that I am the main reason we switched the ressie to POR. The AP rate did make POR a better deal compared to the Swolphin (especially with all the fees they tack on). Plus we got ME with the POR room. Plus I have a thing for POR - A sentimental attachment to it. BUT, most importantly, I had a bunch of AAA rebate certificates that I used to pay for the room. I really needed to use them up as some were expiring. I tried to get my AAA agent to use them on the Swolphin, but that would have jacked the rate way up to the point that it made no sense.

But, I agree, I would like to try the Swolphin. Especially if I am booked at BCV or BWV in the future and I have a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Aren't those topiaries cool???

Did you guys see that on June 6th HGTV is going to have a show called My Disney Backyard or something like that? They turn the yard into Disney! It looks really fun.
The topiaries are so cool. They add so much to Epcot and the world showcase. I will never tire of them.

I will definitely check out that special. It sounds pretty cool.

Quote:
Love the update the breakfasts look so yummy! I'll have to remember to go there if we ever get to stay at BWV!
Exactly! All this talk is making me want to stay at the Boardwalk again!

Old 05-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #344
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Mmmm those beignets looks so yummy - can't wait to try some!!
Just don't wear anything dark, because they are SUPER messy! Just a friendly warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Wonder how many of us crazy DISers have this date marked on the calendar???
More now, thanks to Sheree!!!!

Quote:

I was very much looking forward to the nachos! I love Mexican and there is no good Mexican around my house! Only GROSS stuff that Iíll never eat again! Iíve had the nachos in mexico before and both times they were very good! This time, not so much! It was kind of like everything was kind of just plopped on the dish! It wasnít spread out or mixed up! So Iíd take a bite and get all of one thing, not a good combo! For awhile, while they were still warm, I tried do my best to pick stuff up on the chip in hand. But once they got cool it was too hard to do! Boo!

So - you've had them before and they were good and this time not so much? How did that happen? I loved Mexican too and it is disappointing when the food does not live up to your expectations.

Quote:

All the while I was texting Mary Ellen!! She was on her way! Wooooo hooooooo!!!

Once I knew she was nearing WS I quickly finished my rita! Knowing about Mary Ellenís medicine incident I felt bad consuming an adult beverage in her presence!

Yes, I was on my way.....texting and walking into unsuspecting park guests and their offspring.

Awww - you hid your rita evidence from me. How thoughtful! I assure you, I will never make that mistake again.

Quote:

While we chatted my phone, as Mary Ellen mentioned, rang at least twice with several texts as well!! I believe I may have actually said something about throwing it in lake!!! DD was having some sort of crisis! I canít remember what exactly, but I believe it had something to do with trying to find something (either for religion class the next day or for the science project she was doing with a classmate over the weekend!) and for some reason she thought that from 800 miles away I could find it! UGH!!!

You know - I remember thinking how technology is a great thing, but it really does make you way too accessible when your kids are having a crisis. However, that accessibility is crucial if they REALLY have a crisis. Dorothy knew that you could help her out, even miles away from home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Thanks for capturing those early morning shots...I purposefully get up early just to have those moments in the morning! I love morning in the World.

Great update! We loved Kouzzina when we went in September and I wish we had an ADR for our upcoming trip but we don't How nice to meet these ladies for the first time and feel like old friends! I have had similar Dis-meets and I couldn't agree more!!!
I love morning in the world, too. It is so quiet and peaceful and it has a feel all of its own. Those peaceful moments don't last long, so you have to enjoy them when you can.

It really was fun to meet everyone for the first time and feel like old friends. Its a very good feeling!

Quote:
Wow once again what stunning pictures Melissa!! Love the Illuminations shots!! I'm envious of both you and MEK's camera skills!!! Just plain AWESOME!!
Melissa's pictures are stunning! Just gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manntra View Post
EXACTLY what I was going to say!!! Beautiful pictures!! Love the drummers...and any picture with that lovely blue sky!!

Tracy
The drummers look like a picture straight out of National Geographic. Kuddos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
This is much better...I only had two updates to read (better than the four or five I missed last time ).
When it rains it pours. I am glad the updates have slowed down a tad. Even I need to catch up!

Quote:
Cynthia, you are a gal after my own heart with the coffee drinking. I am the same way--Venti's from Starbucks and then coffee here and there in the office in the a.m. DH still can't figure out how I can drink a Venti at night and sleep.

I think the two or you would be quite compatible in the coffee department! You both love your Starbucks!

Quote:
Those beignets look like something DH would really love. And how sweet of MaryEllen to have them for you, as well as coffee brewing.

I rock, don't I? You guys really need to try them. They are a unique (although messy) treat!

Quote:
Your photos of the Beauty & the Beast topiaries are wonderful.

Melissa, great update.

Your pictures are so "sharp" and "colorful". I especially like the Lion King ones and the ones of Illuminations.
All of Melissa's pix were stellar!

Quote:

I keep hearing about this "Rita" and think I'll have to try one in September.
All I can say is if you like margaritas at all, you really MUST try one. They really are all that and more!

Quote:
You all take such lovely pictures! You should be photographers and open a cross-country business together! I am very ready to have my grey goose slushie in September! This TR is making me crave one! And I think I will have to get my booty over to POFQ for beignets too. How long was the walk from POR?

Thank you! I really do enjoy photographer, but have so much to learn. I am really thinking about taking one of the on line courses Melissa told me about.

GGS - yum! Its like 95 degrees here today and one of those would be soooooooo delightful!

And - yes - all DISers must try a beignet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysdisneymom View Post
This is such a great trip report! Love the pictures from Flower and Garden!
We thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremysdisneymom View Post

Wow, those beignets look wonderful! I might have to head over to POFQ and get some this trip.
They are worth the trip. They make them right there while you wait, so they come out perfectly warm and yummy!

Quote:
I have to agree in that you guys are taking great shots - love the drummer and Lion King topiary as well as the Illumination pics!
Thank you! All the topiaries were so fun. I hope I got pictures of all of them this year because I missed quite a few last year. So this year I was on a mission.

Quote:
Ditto on the photos! MaryEllen good luck to Brian, may his team win.
This was actually Nick's tournament. Now that Brian is graduating he is done with Memorial Day tournaments. It was nice that BOTH Denny and I got to go to Nick's tournament for a change. It's usually just one of us.

Quote:
I want one of those slushies now but I guess I will just have to wait until Sept.
Someone needs to develop a way to make those slushies in a regular blender. I'm sure they would never taste as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
Yummmm, Kouzzina breakfast looks so good! I'll be eating there for breakfast one week from tomorrow!
WOOT! How wonderful!!!!! We all hope you have an absolutely awesome trip! Have a bite for me!

Quote:

I like Christine's idea of starting the day/trip off right with champange oh and of course the blender in the suitcase!
Are you getting some ideas for your upcoming trip?????

Quote:

Tracy, how annoying to have a Chatty Cathy on the plane so early in the morning and then have to have a layover in Detroit
Ditto! Morning is way too early for that nonsense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post

Isn't that possibly one of the best breakfasts in Disney? I simply love it. (Although now, it's competing against the Steak and Eggs at Grand Floridian Cafe as well...Disney really does do breakfasts right! )

I am SO trying this the next time I eat there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post

Illuminations is my absolute favorite! Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures! (And now the soundtrack is stuck in my head...)
Oh No!!!!! Not that again!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #345
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay, I really have to figure out how to take fireworks pictures. Those are so good! I just posted on my TR that I didn't take any on the cruise Pirate night because they never turn out. Maybe I should read that owner's manual, eh?
They don't turn out well if you use an automatic mode. You need to use a programmed mode with a fast shutter speed. The flash does not help and just slows things down. I got some good tips by watching you tube videos. They have you tube videos of everything. You should adjust your own ISO too so its set for night time shots.

Quote:

Great pictures, I'm sorry your mexican CS wasn't good though. We ate there last summer and enjoyed it. Melissa - I'm sorry your family couldn't survive without you and had to interrupt your vacation. Hopefully you'll get to do it again without that! At least you know you're needed!?
That's what I mean about technology. When we were little we couldn't call our parents every 30 mins while they were away. We talked to them once or twice and day and its was all good. But, seriously, I think the kids were just missing her to death and it was cute listening to her encourage them to relax.

Quote:

This TR is so much fun to read, albeit I get a little confused trying to remember who is who! It's just so cool to see how much fun you all are having! It reminds me of what they say on the podcast about the ABD trips - it's nice because you're traveling with people who share a common interest. I SO want to do one of those someday! Right after I win the lottery!

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!!
It is hard to follow a multiple TR, isn't it? I have trouble myself, so I hope we can keep it organized for our readers. We will try!

And - you would love a girl's trip. I hope there is one in your future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
What an amazing photo!

Kathy
I know I said this twice before, but I have to whole heartedly agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post

I'm all caught up with East and West! Looking forward to more!

Kathy
I hope to update soon. Once I get through with replies and posting update links. Oh, and catching up on everyone else's TR.

Quote:
MaryEllen, hope the soccer tournament went well, and that Brian was fine at home on his own.

The soccer tourney was fun! It will be our last time at Gettysburg because they will likely so college showcases next year. I wish we had gotten to do a segway tour there, but Denny and I visited the brand new Visitor's center and it was so interesting. A very nice weekend all the way around.

And, Brian did fine. He was quite proud of his housekeeping skills while we were gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmr2 View Post
I just found this TR yesterday and I am finally all caught up. I'm really enjoying hearing all of your different stories. I love POR, we stayed there last year in a Mansion room and it was really beautiful there. We actually just came back from our stay at SSR on Sunday and I am already suffering from withdraw so this is helping me a lot.
rndmr2! Thanks for joining us and all our crazy arrival stories.

So, you just made reentry? It's so hard, isn't it? The only cures are the DIS boards and planning another trip pronto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
YES amazing photos!!! YOU have a great camera and an even better eye for some great shots! NICE!
Thank you from all of the aspiring photogs on this trip! We promise to bring many more photos (well, at least I do since I took a bagillion)

Quote:

Kouzzina breakfast looks so amazingly good! I must say those benigets too! Brings be back to NOLA last summer!
It was very good and everyone got distinctly different entrees and we each totally enjoyed them. I would have happily eaten what everyone else ordered without any complaints. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the entrees.

Quote:
Jen got lost in the Bayou, huh??!!
Yup....Yes she did. But fortunately she found us soon enough. Hopefully that won't happen on her current trip!

Quote:
Y

SUPER fun and I can't wait to see that Disney show on HGTV I JUST saw the preview last night... I wonder if the topiaries from the F & G show will show up!!!
That is going to be some must see TV. I am looking forward to it! I should put it in my calendar now!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: