Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #136
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I seriously want a F&W 2012 Reunion!
that!)
Me too. It will just come down to vacation days and what I really have to work with.

Quote:
If you stick with this TR you will most certainly be purchasing said Kool-aid. 4 out of 6 of us own right now and the other two are not far behind. We all own all over the place, too, which makes DVC so cool. Love it!
Yeah, not far behind. I've been THIS close a couple of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
That is dedication. Conversely, I'm not sure if Tracy or I could tell you where the ironing board was located in our room.
Nah, not dedication, desperation. Usually I'll just take them into the shower with me to steam stuff out but seemed to forget while I was actually in there so a quick iron was better. And I didn't iron THAT much. A couple tops, a couple dresses. Okay, maybe 3 of each.

Quote:
I am kind of curious what she means by an "interesting" contract.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post
Well, if no enabling is required...
Leaving was easier then you would think Not pitching my phone into any number of WDW water source was decidedly harder
Yes, I believe an intervention was discussed more than once, or at least just turning it off!

Last edited by eandesmom; 05-17-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #137
Ducky4Disney
-->Place Tag HERE!<---

I'm here - I'm subbed - and I'm 10 pages behind!

D4D
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #138
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! I followed the link over from mickeysmyboy's TR! She wasn't kidding when she said this TR was worth following!

Love all the intros, prom and communion pics! Looking forward to reading more!
Old 05-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #139
manntra
DIS Veteran

Christine, there was an iron in our room?
Yay Melissa you made it!! You have been nonstop busy since we got back!! Cute pictures of DS and the rest of the gang on his day

We may have not told Melissa about her phone ringing on one occasion when we were by the pool Alas it rang again...and her ring tone for her husband is hilarious!!! Oooh I forgot about the woman who spotted your sister in CT. Maybe the reader will find you here? You will definitely have to come over for a Beach Club Lemonade in October....maybe we will have a daily intermission at the pool with different flavors...raspberry lemonade, limeade, etc

Tracy
Old 05-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #140
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Wow ladies! I have to make sure to get on the DIS every day (at least once) just to keep up with this busy thread!! I'm reading it all and pretending I'm there with you!!

I love all the pictures - resort, prom, communion...All are just wonderful. Thank you all for your great intros! I "knew" some of you already, but it's nice to meet the rest and be reminded again of everyone's story!

Is there an actual recipe for the beach club lemonade? I'm getting thirsty...too bad I'm at work!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #141
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducky4Disney View Post
I'm here - I'm subbed - and I'm 10 pages behind!

D4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Hi everyone! I followed the link over from mickeysmyboy's TR! She wasn't kidding when she said this TR was worth following!

Love all the intros, prom and communion pics! Looking forward to reading more!
It will definitely be a fun trip to follow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manntra View Post
Christine, there was an iron in our room?
Yay Melissa you made it!! You have been nonstop busy since we got back!! Cute pictures of DS and the rest of the gang on his day

We may have not told Melissa about her phone ringing on one occasion when we were by the pool Alas it rang again...and her ring tone for her husband is hilarious!!! Oooh I forgot about the woman who spotted your sister in CT. Maybe the reader will find you here? You will definitely have to come over for a Beach Club Lemonade in October....maybe we will have a daily intermission at the pool with different flavors...raspberry lemonade, limeade, etc

Tracy
I'm pretty much always nonstop busy!! That's why I need these trips!

Ahh, the ring! We'll have to address that ring at some point! DH was a tiny bit offended by it! My mom, on the other hand, thought it was hilarious!

I reallllly hope my WL comes through for Oct! I actually had a dream about it last night! LOL!! Raspberry lemonade sound delicious!! I wonder, is there any kind of raspberry schnapps or liqueur? hmmm... I have part of a bottle of absolut citron in my liquor cabinet, I was going to a can of frozen lemonade today but it was raining too hard! I figure some citron, a can of lemonade, and maybe some Cointreau! Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Wow ladies! I have to make sure to get on the DIS every day (at least once) just to keep up with this busy thread!! I'm reading it all and pretending I'm there with you!!

I love all the pictures - resort, prom, communion...All are just wonderful. Thank you all for your great intros! I "knew" some of you already, but it's nice to meet the rest and be reminded again of everyone's story!

Is there an actual recipe for the beach club lemonade? I'm getting thirsty...too bad I'm at work!
I've lurked on some of your reports!!! Thanks for joining!

I believe Cynthia has the recipe, although it was modified from it original form and it the modification made it FABULOUS!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:57 PM   #142
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
:
I reallllly hope my WL comes through for Oct! I actually had a dream about it last night! LOL!! Raspberry lemonade sound delicious!! I wonder, is there any kind of raspberry schnapps or liqueur? hmmm... I have part of a bottle of absolut citron in my liquor cabinet, I was going to a can of frozen lemonade today but it was raining too hard! I figure some citron, a can of lemonade, and maybe some Cointreau! Yummy!
You could just get frozen raspberry lemonade unless you have some chambord laying around. Chambord would be better than schnapps I think.

Quote:
:I believe Cynthia has the recipe, although it was modified from it original form and it the modification made it FABULOUS!
It's Jennifer's originally (Happydog)

1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 can of cream
1 can of vodka

ice and blend.

Now....it works best if you can do it in 2 half batches or use to blenders otherwise it easily overflows and it's hard to get enough ice in there. I of course did not do that at the BC as I didn't really have anthing to premix it in and then use half of it but at home it would be easy enough to split. When I made it at home I used 2 blenders.

We changed the vodka out for mango rum and it was delish! I've also had it with pink lemonade instead of regular. I think, honestly you could really do almost anything, just a can of liquor, a can of some kind of concentrate (POG with rum would be good for example) and cream.

YUM!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:26 PM   #143
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

I have to say I was a bit iffy about a cocktail with cream but it is SOOOO good. And very refreshing. And SO easy (not that I made any... I got to lounge in the pool and have my drink delivered... VERY cool! )

Old 05-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #144
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Well as much as I'm not a drinker, even I have to admit I'm bummed I didn't get to try the beach lemonade!!!! I think I'll have to see if one of the ladies will make me one in October!! I too hope my WL comes through for BWV or BCV LOL!!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 05-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #145
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

Do you have one of those battery operated blenders? Oh, for some Chambord, that would be quite delightful.
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Old 05-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #146
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Do you have one of those battery operated blenders? Oh, for some Chambord, that would be quite delightful.
Nope. A regular size "plug-in" blender. Albeit a pretty cheap one from Target. And plastic... because as Mary Ellen said, safety first! I just knew we'd be bringing the whole pitcher down for refills!

Wonder what TSA thought of that when they scanned my suitcase?

Oh, just FYI, the wine store in France sells the most adorable little bottle of chamboard. So cute!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #147
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!!"

It's been such a crazy time since Spring Break, but I need to get caught up on this trip report!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #148
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Quote:
I have to say I was a bit iffy about a cocktail with cream but it is SOOOO good. And very refreshing. And SO easy (not that I made any... I got to lounge in the pool and have my drink delivered... VERY cool! )
I'll admit, I was a bit iffy on the cream too! But, it was soooo good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Well as much as I'm not a drinker, even I have to admit I'm bummed I didn't get to try the beach lemonade!!!! I think I'll have to see if one of the ladies will make me one in October!! I too hope my WL comes through for BWV or BCV LOL!!!!
Wouldn't it be great if we all ended up at BCV?! Woot woot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I was unaware that you could buy a battery operated blender!!!! with that we could take the whole darn thing to the pool!

Quote:
Nope. A regular size "plug-in" blender. Albeit a pretty cheap one from Target. And plastic... because as Mary Ellen said, safety first! I just knew we'd be bringing the whole pitcher down for refills!

Wonder what TSA thought of that when they scanned my suitcase?

Oh, just FYI, the wine store in France sells the most adorable little bottle of chamboard. So cute!
TSA thought, they wanted to travel with you!!!! Remember I had a suitcase full of wine!!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #149
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!!"

It's been such a crazy time since Spring Break, but I need to get caught up on this trip report!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:20 PM   #150
amyrella
Mouseketeer

Oh you ladies sound like a blast!! Can wait to read more!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: