Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
palantiriel
Earning My Ears

Afternoon and Morning in MK, ticket help please?

I so want to show my friends a brilliant Disney experience, but I'm a little confused about base tickets for MK, and I'd appreciate any help anyone could offer!

I'm flying from the UK to attend LeakyCon (an Harry Potter con over at Universal) in July, and me and my friends have an afternoon and the following morning to spend in MK. We were originally only planning one day, but no-one else has any Disney experience, so I've had to convince them that strolling into MK at mid-day and expecting to experience a full day of awesome is... well, not very likely! So in order to get a full day's experience I think we need to get a 2-day ticket, spending the afternoon there until closing time, and then being there the next morning for the opening, until we need to leave about 3pm for the airport. Otherwise I think we'd be missing so much!

Anyway, could anyone advise me on the cheapest option? Is it cheaper to buy a base ticket online? (all I can find on any sites I trust are tickets for 5+ days) Or would it make little difference if we bought them when we were there? Is there any such thing as an afternoon ticket? (Exceptiong the after 2pm one for Disney con-goers) None of us has very much money, but it would seem SUCH a shame to me if we fly all that way and I don't get to show my friends a proper Disney day, so I'm eager to find them the cheapest way to have the best fun in the time we have.

Thanks xx
palantiriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #2
Cheshire Figment
Friend of Figment

One and two day tickets are not discounted, so the Gate price is the best you can get. Actually, most of the resellers add a premium to the one or two day tickets.

You do save $2.13 by purchasing a two-day ticket rather than two one-day tickets at the gate.

Now Working Part Time at Walt Disney World! (Guest Services/Ticket Sales)

A few very helpful links which are on DisBoards:
Everything About WDW Tickets and this one disABILITIES FAQs
Cheshire Figment is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tickets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: