Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #91
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

I made an iron-on decal and ironed it onto the hood of our stroller because I was afraid my actual stroller with eveything in it would get stolen! Never had anything stolen but we don't leave anything expensive in it either!

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #92
cm8
Half of the time we're rushing around to get things done last minute or we realize we're running behind so we need to catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
We had 2 balloons tied to the stroller and they were gone when we came out of a ride. They were not tied together, they had lasted all day and they were tied pretty tight to the handles so they could not have just floated away...at $10 a pop they were not replaced
And what's even sadder is the fact that you know an adult or some older person who knew better took it

"I have placed the Lord ever before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

cm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #93
Scrooge Jr
Mouseketeer

I left my Cannon AE-1 SLR on the back of our stroller for about 45min. When we returned the stroller had been moved but the camera was there! I was shocked!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:13 PM   #94
keypooh90
Lovatic

Not from a stroller, but once we took my grandmother with us and she used a rental ECV. She would park it outside of the rides/shows/in park restaurants. On our third to last day, we stopped to eat lunch at Biergarten. She parked the ECV and we had left our water squirt fan in the basket. It was one of the Disney ones and when we got back to her cart, it was gone.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #95
monkeybug
I feel safer when I know where they are than I do when they're crawlin' around unknown

I left my iPhone 4 in my stroller for about 3 hours on Friday. We had parked it outside Pirates and it sat there while my son did pirates league, we rode the jungle cruise, and ate lunch. I thought it was in my bag the whole time, but when we returned to the stroller there it was in the cupholder, right in plain sight! Yikes!
We kept thinking our clip on fan would get stolen because SO many people were commenting on it, but nope, everything was always exactly how we left it when we returned.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #96
jcarwash
DIS Veteran

Got an unexpected package

On our last trip we did not have anything stolen; we had a package added!

Luckily the person with the similar red Chicco was still nearby so we could give the bag back to them.

WDW: 17 | DLR: 3 | DCL: 2
Next: Feb 2015 Disney Magic
jcarwash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags, stroller unattended, theft

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: