Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #256
SouthernTaz
DDC #???
 
SouthernTaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 126

Real Name: Adam
Location: Oxford, AL
Family Situation: Married 15 years in Oct - 3 Girls (Sanny 10, and the twins 8, Claire and Cloie)
Occupation: IT Security for a large Power Utility
Pets: None right now
Favorite Food: Nice Thick Prime NY Strip (rare, of course)
Favorite Drink: right now Water (when not being good, Don Julio Reposado or Makers Mark neat)
__________________
Adam aka "SouthernTaz" aka "AD"



Me - : DW - DD11 (Savanny/Sanny) - DD8 (Cloie/Bo) - DD8(Claire/ClaireBear)
SouthernTaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #257
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
 
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Along the Nation Ford, SC
Posts: 5,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTaz View Post
Real Name: Adam
Location: Oxford, AL
Family Situation: Married 15 years in Oct - 3 Girls (Sanny 10, and the twins 8, Claire and Cloie)
Occupation: IT Security for a large Power Utility
Pets: None right now
Favorite Food: Nice Thick Prime NY Strip (rare, of course)
Favorite Drink: right now Water (when not being good, Don Julio Reposado or Makers Mark neat)
As one South’ner to another…



Most of the action around here takes place on the main thread currently titled:

“DDC XIX - Squirrel!”

You can also get there by clicking on the logo down there in my Signature)
Drop on by and get acquainted with the rest of the bunch.
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #258
Twin Dad
DIS Dad #704
I think they live an altered state of reality
 
Twin Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,339

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanapapa View Post
Welcome aboard George and Corey, you two related? Or just have the same boys?
Not related. We just have the same nickname for our offspring. What else do you call twins whose goal in life is to systematically dismantle the house?
Twin Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #259
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave
 
theduck619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 9,096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Dad View Post
Real Name:: Corey
Location: New Prague, MN
Family Situation: Married 8 years 2 offspring: 3 year old twins, Chaos and Mayhem
Occupation: Customer Service
Pets: 2 Dogs
Favorite Food: Baby Back Ribs
Favorite Drink: Irish Whiskey
Hobbies: Barbecue, Video Games, Football, Golf, Soccer
Disney Experience: I've been to Disney Land three times. The most recent was 1996. My wife and I are planning our first family trip to WDW for October of 2013. This will also coincide with our 10 year Anniversary.
Welcome!! I also am the father of twins
__________________
(me - David) (DW) DS 10 & = 9 (twins) DS 9 DD 7 DD 5

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 10/4/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
theduck619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #260
Tinkerpeas hubby
Mouseketeer
 
Tinkerpeas hubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 206

Please be up standing for...

Hello fellow DIS Dads,

My name is Ian aka Tinkerpea's hubby and as you've probably guessed i'm British (dont panic it's not contagious)
I'm a father of three, my eldest is 9 and I have twin boys who recently turned 7. We absolutely love Disney World, my wife (tinkerpea) got me hooked, when she convinced me to part with my hard earned money back in 2006 for two weeks.
Two years later we decided to go again in 2008, only this time we would get married at the Disney Pavilion. We all had a fantastic day.
Two more years down the line we came back for three weeks, I dont think I could do any less than three weeks anymore.
You can already see a pattern emerging, we are at the final stages of preparing to come back once more, only this time spending a week away from Disney and sampling more of Universal, Sea World etc. There is one more twist in that the boys don't know, so we are devising clever ways inwhich to break it to the boys.

Looking forward to meeting most of the 700 of you at some point!
Tinkerpeas hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #261
Cinderella's Fella
DIS Dad #215
Carpe Bacon
And no more candy and caffeine for the rest of you
 
Cinderella's Fella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maryland, Land of Merry!
Posts: 12,806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerpeas hubby View Post
Hello fellow DIS Dads,

My name is Ian aka Tinkerpea's hubby and as you've probably guessed i'm British (dont panic it's not contagious)
I'm a father of three, my eldest is 9 and I have twin boys who recently turned 7. We absolutely love Disney World, my wife (tinkerpea) got me hooked, when she convinced me to part with my hard earned money back in 2006 for two weeks.
Two years later we decided to go again in 2008, only this time we would get married at the Disney Pavilion. We all had a fantastic day.
Two more years down the line we came back for three weeks, I dont think I could do any less than three weeks anymore.
You can already see a pattern emerging, we are at the final stages of preparing to come back once more, only this time spending a week away from Disney and sampling more of Universal, Sea World etc. There is one more twist in that the boys don't know, so we are devising clever ways inwhich to break it to the boys.

Looking forward to meeting most of the 700 of you at some point!
Welcome Ian! Come on over to the main thread, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2916764, and say hi to the guys. And Emma's Dad will give you your official members number.
__________________
DW Jodi Me Randall DISDads Chief Bacon Officer!



Cinderella's Fella is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #262
NandK
Mouseketeer
 
NandK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ocean Springs, MS
Posts: 165

Real Name: Nick
Location: Ocean Springs, MS
Family Situation: Married for 7 years with 3 children - 5yo daughter, 3yo daughter, and 1yo son.
Occupation: Firefighter/Salesman/Student
Pets: 1 dog
Favorite food: Boiled gulf shrimp with all the extras (sausage, corn, potatoes,etc...)
Favorite drinks: Sammy Adams light or Cruzan Rum and Coke
Hobbies: HAHA! I have three children 5 and under. I did like golf and fishing in my previous life.
__________________
NandK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #263
SoundGuy
DisDad #706 "Do you hear what I hear?"
 
SoundGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Jose, CA.
Posts: 62

Real Name: Jeff
Location: Carmichael, CA.
Family Situation Married for almost 11 years with one 2yo Daughter
Occupation: Media (Audio/Visual) Manger
Favorite Food: Sushi, Burgers, Pizza
Hobbies: Motorcycles, Muscle Cars, Shooting, Online Gaming
__________________
Disneyland-Aug. 2005, June 2009, Aug. 2011,
Dec. 2011, Feb. 2012, July 2012, Sept. 2012,
Nov. 2012, Nov. 2013, Mar. 2014

DisneyWorld-July 2007, Sept. 2010, Sept. 2012
SoundGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:52 AM   #264
NandK
Mouseketeer
 
NandK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ocean Springs, MS
Posts: 165

Welcome Jeff!!!
__________________
NandK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #265
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
 
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Along the Nation Ford, SC
Posts: 5,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by NandK View Post
Real Name: Nick
Location: Ocean Springs, MS
Family Situation: Married for 7 years with 3 children - 5yo daughter, 3yo daughter, and 1yo son.
Occupation: Firefighter/Salesman/Student
Pets: 1 dog
Favorite food: Boiled gulf shrimp with all the extras (sausage, corn, potatoes,etc...)
Favorite drinks: Sammy Adams light or Cruzan Rum and Coke
Hobbies: HAHA! I have three children 5 and under. I did like golf and fishing in my previous life.

And welcome to you as well sir.

Come on over to the main discussion thread and join in on the conversation (Jeff already made his way over there). We’ll get a DDC number assigned to you that way as well.

Just look for the thread titled: “DDC XX – The Quest for More Bacon” in our forum or…
you can get there by clicking on the logo down there in my Signature.
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #266
NandK
Mouseketeer
 
NandK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ocean Springs, MS
Posts: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
And welcome to you as well sir.

Come on over to the main discussion thread and join in on the conversation (Jeff already made his way over there). We’ll get a DDC number assigned to you that way as well.

Just look for the thread titled: “DDC XX – The Quest for More Bacon” in our forum or…
you can get there by clicking on the logo down there in my Signature.
Thank you for the invite but I am already over there. DDC #705. I made it just before DDC XIX closed and haven't had much time to post on Dos Equis (XX).
__________________
NandK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #267
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,794

Real Name:: Donald
Location: Maitland, FL
Family Situation: Engaged, Adopted 10 year old little girl also.
Occupation: Customer Service
Pets: 2 Dogs, 1 Rabbit, 1 Guinea Pig, Three Fish and a Crab.
Favorite Food: Hamburger
Favorite Drink: Malibu Rum
Hobbies: Cookouts, Video Games, Computers (fixing them and TVs), Golf,
Disney Experience: I've been to Disney World 5 times. The most recent was 2012. My Fiance and I are planning our next family trip to WDW for March 1st of 2013. This will also coincide with our 4th Family Trip.

Also how does one apply to DISDads Group?
Venomhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #268
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave
 
theduck619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 9,096

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerpeas hubby View Post
Hello fellow DIS Dads,

My name is Ian aka Tinkerpea's hubby and as you've probably guessed i'm British (dont panic it's not contagious)
I'm a father of three, my eldest is 9 and I have twin boys who recently turned 7. We absolutely love Disney World, my wife (tinkerpea) got me hooked, when she convinced me to part with my hard earned money back in 2006 for two weeks.
Two years later we decided to go again in 2008, only this time we would get married at the Disney Pavilion. We all had a fantastic day.
Two more years down the line we came back for three weeks, I dont think I could do any less than three weeks anymore.
You can already see a pattern emerging, we are at the final stages of preparing to come back once more, only this time spending a week away from Disney and sampling more of Universal, Sea World etc. There is one more twist in that the boys don't know, so we are devising clever ways inwhich to break it to the boys.

Looking forward to meeting most of the 700 of you at some point!
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Real Name:: Donald
Location: Maitland, FL
Family Situation: Engaged, Adopted 10 year old little girl also.
Occupation: Customer Service
Pets: 2 Dogs, 1 Rabbit, 1 Guinea Pig, Three Fish and a Crab.
Favorite Food: Hamburger
Favorite Drink: Malibu Rum
Hobbies: Cookouts, Video Games, Computers (fixing them and TVs), Golf,
Disney Experience: I've been to Disney World 5 times. The most recent was 2012. My Fiance and I are planning our next family trip to WDW for March 1st of 2013. This will also coincide with our 4th Family Trip.

Also how does one apply to DISDads Group?
Welcome great first name!
__________________
(me - David) (DW) DS 10 & = 9 (twins) DS 9 DD 7 DD 5

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 10/4/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
theduck619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #269
Venomhatch
DisDads #708
Cast Member - Resort
It's a growing curiosity
I got carted off in the meat wagon
 
Venomhatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Originally from Newport News, VA but Home is Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 4,794

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck619 View Post
Welcome



Welcome great first name!
Yeah as in Donald duck lol!
Venomhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:24 AM   #270
10dedfish
XBOX: Mattisamus
 
10dedfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Currituck, NC
Posts: 1,233

Quote:
Originally Posted by NandK View Post
Real Name: Nick
Location: Ocean Springs, MS
Family Situation: Married for 7 years with 3 children - 5yo daughter, 3yo daughter, and 1yo son.
Occupation: Firefighter/Salesman/Student
Pets: 1 dog
Favorite food: Boiled gulf shrimp with all the extras (sausage, corn, potatoes,etc...)
Favorite drinks: Sammy Adams light or Cruzan Rum and Coke
Hobbies: HAHA! I have three children 5 and under. I did like golf and fishing in my previous life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundGuy View Post
Real Name: Jeff
Location: Carmichael, CA.
Family Situation Married for almost 11 years with one 2yo Daughter
Occupation: Media (Audio/Visual) Manger
Favorite Food: Sushi, Burgers, Pizza
Hobbies: Motorcycles, Muscle Cars, Shooting, Online Gaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomhatch View Post
Real Name:: Donald
Location: Maitland, FL
Family Situation: Engaged, Adopted 10 year old little girl also.
Occupation: Customer Service
Pets: 2 Dogs, 1 Rabbit, 1 Guinea Pig, Three Fish and a Crab.
Favorite Food: Hamburger
Favorite Drink: Malibu Rum
Hobbies: Cookouts, Video Games, Computers (fixing them and TVs), Golf,
Disney Experience: I've been to Disney World 5 times. The most recent was 2012. My Fiance and I are planning our next family trip to WDW for March 1st of 2013. This will also coincide with our 4th Family Trip.

Also how does one apply to DISDads Group?

WELCOME!

Matt
__________________
"Drag your bodies onto the blood red carpet and cower tightly together in the dead center of the room. There's no time to kill..."

Matt DW DD (13) DD (7)

DISDAD Experiment #628
10dedfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: