Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #46
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

UUUgh the weather is horrible here. Windy and grey.

Saw my brother on the midday news! He works in the Irish Air Corps at the aerodrome that Queen Elizabeth flew into today so I saw him waitng for her plane to land!

Best of luck for Thursday Jemma, I'll be thinking of you only one more day to wait.

Any exciting plans for the weekend? Wish I could sky+ through the weekdays sometimes!

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #47
MummyMinnie
Mouseketeer

Afternoon all, don't normally post on the chat thread but got the Disney blues bad this week (after our recent Easter trip) so keep coming on here for a 'fix' for my addiction It's so great to read of other peoples excitement and trip planning
I'm currently covered in sequins and glitter glue trying to decorate my daughters leotard for her dance show, (I'm secretly thinking maybe I could put a mickey head on it somewhere ) so should really get a move on.
Hope you all have a good evening.
August 2008 - Citea Magny le Hongre
January 2009 - Santa Fe
July 2009 - Kyriad

January 2010 - Santa Fe

October 2010 (Halloweeeeen) - Kyriad
April 2011 Explorers / Santa Fe
June 2012 - Chanteloup on Brie/Explorers
August 2012 - Serris apartments

May 2013 - Explorers
May 2014 Novotel Collegien/Magic Circus
MummyMinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #48
tennisfan
Was told off for sliding down the banister at the SL
South Africa or California for me
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzabel View Post

Saw my brother on the midday news! He works in the Irish Air Corps at the aerodrome that Queen Elizabeth flew into today so I saw him waitng for her plane to land!

Best of luck for Thursday Jemma, I'll be thinking of you only one more day to wait.

Any exciting plans for the weekend? Wish I could sky+ through the weekdays sometimes!
I'm working nights all weekend so it can take as long as it likes to arrive

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
tennisfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:37 AM   #49
kizzabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan View Post
I'm working nights all weekend so it can take as long as it likes to arrive
Having date night saturday for my birthday so would love to fast forward!

Hows everyone this fine morning?

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
Old 05-18-2011, 03:40 AM   #50
Joyce_Belle
Faith, trust and a little bit of pixiedust.

Quote:
Welcome to the chat, feel free to ask any questions we are all a friendly bunch
Thank you very much.

Quote:

It's great that your brother was actually was on tv.

I'm going to Pirates of the Carribean 4 this weekend. And maybe I'll go to a pin trading event which is set up locally over here on sunday..

And the weather is still baaddd here too.. Grey, cloudy, bit rainy. Yuck.

Quote:

I'm at work again, nothing to do really.. You know, I'm here for a 'learning period' from school, so I'm an apprentice and since nobody is here today.. Well, I'm all depending on myself.

Enjoy your date night saturday!

"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight,
We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do, and all our wishes will come true!"

Me(21) Boyfriend(23)
See my Disneyland Paris videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sweet0joyce

Last edited by Joyce_Belle; 05-18-2011 at 03:48 AM.
Joyce_Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:52 AM   #51
kizzabel

Lol Irelands the same, you always get left on your own for work placement!
What do you work as? Pin trading sounds fun. We're thinking about going to see Hanna in the cinema saturday night

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 05-18-2011, 03:55 AM   #52
Joyce_Belle

Quote:
What do you work as? Pin trading sounds fun. We're thinking about going to see Hanna in the cinema saturday night
Well I study Communication Management (I don't know if that is the exact English name). So I'm an apprentice at the Communication Department at a municipality (is that the right word? sorry, I'm Dutch. ).

"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight,

Me(21) Boyfriend(23)
Old 05-18-2011, 03:59 AM   #53
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Location: sur les cases bleues du monopoly -1 mile from Disneyland Paris

Morning all

Nice and sunny again here today. Shame about the noise that the removal company are making with their van and lift

Never seen a POTC film I know, I know I'm in the minority. What's Hanna about ?

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:03 AM   #54
Joyce_Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
Morning all

Nice and sunny again here today. Shame about the noise that the removal company are making with their van and lift

You should really watch them.

Me(21) Boyfriend(23)
Old 05-18-2011, 05:04 AM   #55
tennisfan
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Morning everyone

Quote:

Enjoy your date night on Saturday, I will have the joys of dealing with the drunks then who have claimed to have only had one drink but have passed out on the floor

Quote:
I'm going to see Hanna tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
Morning all

I have only seen a couple of the POTC films, I find they are usually too long. I watched a Premier clip on You Tube with Kermit interviewing the stars & when he interviews Johnny Depp, Kermit is dressed as Captain Jack

Hanna is about a a teenage girl who was raised from birth to become the worlds most deadly assassin.

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
Old 05-18-2011, 05:05 AM   #56
kizzabel

Sounds right to me Joyce.
Hanna is about a teen girl who is a programed assasin or something along those lines from what the trailer shows! But she doesnt realise. Its from the guy that did atonement so its meant to be visually very striking. Havent been to amything grown up in ages

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 05-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #57
tennisfan
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Sounds right to me Joyce.
Hanna is about a teen girl who is a programed assasin or something along those lines from what the trailer shows! But she doesnt realise. Its from the guy that did atonement so its meant to be visually very striking. Havent been to amything grown up in ages
Hope you enjoy your evening. I'm the opposite I love grown up films as much as kids ones, I can't wait for Cars 2 to come out in the summer I might take my niece & nephew with me

Trips:
Old 05-18-2011, 05:12 AM   #58
kizzabel

Lol Nikki Ive had the misfortune of being in A and E on weekend nights a couple of times and it could really do with a bulls**t-ometer.
I overheard a guy using the same 'i had one drink' line.
Strange then that he was dribbling and bouncing from wall to wall. We could laugh at it but id say for staff it most be so bloody annoying.

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 05-18-2011, 07:36 AM   #59
TheTizardFamily:0)
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thank you

I'm feeling a bit more positive today, i spent all night googling other things it could be, one of them was to do with an under-active thyroid.....i would be over the moon if it was this, would explain why i'm the size i am even though i eat very little and spend my days running around after a fearless hyperactive 2 year old!!

TheTizardFamily:0) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #60
TheTizardFamily:0)
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hope you enjoy your evening. I'm the opposite I love grown up films as much as kids ones, I can't wait for Cars 2 to come out in the summer I might take my niece & nephew with me
Ooooo i agree , DH and i are as excited about this as we are about The Hangover part 2 coming out....and we really loved the first one!

TheTizardFamily:0) is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: