Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2012, 03:33 AM   #466
TheTizardFamily:0)
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Poppins View Post
Well done Happy Panda

I ate loads on our last trip, but managed to lose weight when I came back. Must be all that Disney walking...where else are you on your feet from 8am - 11pm

I wanted to share my day...my ds1 had his last day at school today and we were at the school for a leaving ceremony today. All the 6th years were there with their parents to receive graduation type awards for their achievements. It was a lovely morning.

Tonight we're just back from dropping him off at a local hotel for his leavers dance. All the guys looked great in their kilts. Anyway wanted to share my proud mummy moment, so here's my boy

He looks fantastic, i'm a big fan of kilts, they look wonderful (when worn properly my late Pappy would say ) You must be very proud

TheTizardFamily:0) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #467
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Only one thing that can make me more giddy than Disney! I'm on my way to Manchester to see Pearl Jam tonight, and I am so excited I am practically bouncing out the bloody car!!!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #468
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensdad View Post
Last day of work for me tomorrow, almost all packed and set for Sunday when our adventure begins!!

Our third time to DLP, we never thought we would get this far after we had our little boys terminal diagnosis in Feb 09, he just battles on and makes us all so very proud, i'm hoping he has a wonderful time, i'll make sure he has a wonderful time!!!

Roll on Sunday!!
Hope you all have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTizardFamily:0) View Post
He looks fantastic, i'm a big fan of kilts, they look wonderful (when worn properly my late Pappy would say ) You must be very proud
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBug View Post
Only one thing that can make me more giddy than Disney! I'm on my way to Manchester to see Pearl Jam tonight, and I am so excited I am practically bouncing out the bloody car!!!
Oh, sounds exciting, hope you have a great time!
Ms Poppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #469
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I went last night RoseBug they were awesome, my brother's there again tonight sadly I'm stuck in work tonight

Enjoy it, I lost my voice by the end of the night

WDW SSR/DCL EBTA May 2014, DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #470
grad06
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to share that I have at last managed to put a ticker on my signiture.

Also my DD(16) has gone to Dunblane to stay with my other DD(21). Her first trip on a train on her own. She also thought she need her passport, going from England to Scotland, so innocent:rotfl

Day visits 1997, Cheyenne 1998,1999, Dream Castle 2007, Dream Castle 2009, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Newport Bay Club Aug 2012.

grad06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #471
RoseBug
I'm a Geordie, we don't own coats and go out in the snow barefoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkertaylor05 View Post
I went last night RoseBug they were awesome, my brother's there again tonight sadly I'm stuck in work tonight

Enjoy it, I lost my voice by the end of the night
They were amazing, but they always are! Actually wish we had been Wednesday night though as the set list was just more for me! We were seated this time, as we initially weren't going to go, so bought them last minute and we were sat in the most boring block ever. No-one stood up and when people did they got shouted at to sit down by others! Really ruined the night for me tbh!

I've seen them 7 times over 20 years (oh I feel old) and they always blow me away, just wish we'd had standing, or at least seats in a better block!

Gutted that I didn't get Eddie tix for July either, but we didn't have the money at the time!
Disneyland California July 1998 *Day trip* Disneyland Paris August 2004 *Kyriad* Disneyland Paris February 2007 *Day Trip whilst visiting Paris*Disneyland Paris June 2009 *New York* Disneyland Paris February 2012 *Cheyenne* Disneyland Paris August 2012 *Newport Bay Hotel Admirals Floor* Disneyland Paris February 2014 *The Disneyland Hotel* Disneyland Paris February 2015 *The Disneyland Hotel*

RoseBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #472
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
Am back and had a great time, might even do a TR as it's France Didn't want to come back though and it makes me think more about moving away

Hope everybody is well

Lovely picture of your Mark there Julie

Well done on the weight loss Helen, I always think SW looks so complicated but I know people in the UK who swear by it.

I've just seen my tag I think it's fab and thank you so much whoever you are for giving me it

Congratulations everyone on their tags

Think that's more than enough smilies for one post so I'll go back to reading all that you've wrote while I've been away
Welcome back Carrie Cat, glad you had a great trip. I too would love to read a trip report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensdad View Post
Last day of work for me tomorrow, almost all packed and set for Sunday when our adventure begins!!

Our third time to DLP, we never thought we would get this far after we had our little boys terminal diagnosis in Feb 09, he just battles on and makes us all so very proud, i'm hoping he has a wonderful time, i'll make sure he has a wonderful time!!!

Roll on Sunday!!
Hope you all have a really magical trip.

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #473
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
They were amazing, but they always are! Actually wish we had been Wednesday night though as the set list was just more for me! We were seated this time, as we initially weren't going to go, so bought them last minute and we were sat in the most boring block ever. No-one stood up and when people did they got shouted at to sit down by others! Really ruined the night for me tbh!

I've seen them 7 times over 20 years (oh I feel old) and they always blow me away, just wish we'd had standing, or at least seats in a better block!

Gutted that I didn't get Eddie tix for July either, but we didn't have the money at the time!
Awwww that's a shame, too be honest we were very lucky my brother got the tickets off eBay we were seated but lower tier 2nd row just perfect the man sat next to me was really boring I think I drove him mad, he turned to me and said you're a really big pearl jam fan aren't you lol I took that as a compliment although I think he meant stop jumping and shouting so much

I don't have tickets for July .... Yet

WDW SSR/DCL EBTA May 2014, DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:04 AM   #474
Ms Poppins

Quote:
Originally Posted by grad06 View Post
Just wanted to share that I have at last managed to put a ticker on my signiture.

Also my DD(16) has gone to Dunblane to stay with my other DD(21). Her first trip on a train on her own. She also thought she need her passport, going from England to Scotland, so innocent:rotfl
Like the ticker

Lol at needing a passport....Hope she has a lovely time
Old 06-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #475
Ms Poppins

What's everyone's weather like today? We had thunder/lightning, the works yesterday. Today is overcast too - not weather for June

Still sore neck and now back - just as well Mark and Abbey are both away, not much washing to do. The pile has almost disappeared with them away I'll need to send them away more often

Hope everyone has a nice weekend
Old 06-23-2012, 05:14 AM   #476
HappyPanda
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through.

Quote:
What's everyone's weather like today? We had thunder/lightning, the works yesterday. Today is overcast too - not weather for June

Still sore neck and now back - just as well Mark and Abbey are both away, not much washing to do. The pile has almost disappeared with them away I'll need to send them away more often

It's quite clear here today, the sun is shining but I'm not sure for how long! It's our village carnival today, so I'm sure the rain will come back just in time for that!

Sorry to here your neck and back are still sore. Make sure you get plenty of rest this weekend!
February 1996 - Hotel Cheyenne ~~~ June 2001 - Newport Bay ~~~ December 2001 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~March 2002 - Newport Bay ~~~ February 2002 - New York~~~ February 2011 - Santa Fe ~~~ March 2012 - Cheyenne ~~~ June 2012 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~ March 2013 - Disneyland Hotel
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #477
tennisfan
Was told off for sliding down the banister at the SL
South Africa or California for me
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Quote:

Its a mixture here, sunny one minute then overcast the next but its dry at least

Hope your neck & back heal soon

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
tennisfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:08 AM   #478
TheTizardFamily:0)
DIS Veteran

Hope everyone is well today?

I am today very thankful that i don't work on a Monday, i am soooo tired!

Our lovely little Nutmeg (cat), gave birth to 5 gorgeous kittens yesterday (thanks to a nosey Tabby cat who came in my kitchen window and violated my lovely little cat! ).
So as DH went up to bed last night i settled on the sofa to be there for her and her babies should be need me....i had no idea how vocal newborn kittens are!! Nutmeg seemed a little spooked and cried if i left her so i spent most of the night back and forth to her box reassuring her that i was still there.

Our house will now be a mad house for the next 12 or so weeks, 5 kittens, a cat, a 3 year old ball of energy and 5 year old with impeding attitude........roll on our DLP trip in 5 months....i need a break!!

How was everyone's weekend??

TheTizardFamily:0) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #479
cherrymarzipan
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your new arrivals. I hope you realise we will want photos when they have their eyes open and are little balls of fluff. Just a thought, hope you have homes lined up or that is going to be one big cattery bill in five months time when you are in DLP! Now get some rest
cherrymarzipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:51 AM   #480
Mum to Belle
Thinks she may know someone who has a planner

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your kittens!! Hope we get to see some photos!!

I did the Race For Life yesterday so I am a bit achey today, and I know tomorrow will be worse!

I also baked 48 cupcakes as an incentive for my work colleagues to sponsor me

So happy that the sun is shining today, I was beginning to forget what blue sky looked like!!
Mum to Belle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: