Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #451
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Congratulations on the loss, Helen

Julie - what a handsome lad, you must be so proud.
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:45 AM   #452
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

Julie you must be very proud of your son - I hope he had a good time at his leavers dance. What is he planning to do next?

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #453
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Thanks everyone. Yes, he had a great night, with a sore head in the morning I am very proud of him and sometimes can't quite believe he's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mum to Belle View Post
Awww, Julie - proud Mummy day indeed!! He scrubs up well doesn't he?!!! Hope he had a good night.
What is your secret to not ageing, please share...???
Complete refusal to believe I'm not 20 anymore.....oh and a broken/misted mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Julie you must be very proud of your son - I hope he had a good time at his leavers dance. What is he planning to do next?
He's got some interviews for art colleges, just picking what he wants. I think it will be graphic design or something like that. Of course he's just killing time until he becomes a rock star...you seen him here first

Last edited by Ms Poppins; 06-15-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Ms Poppins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:51 PM   #454
Mum to Belle
Thinks she may know someone who has a planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Poppins View Post
Thanks everyone. Yes, he had a great night, with a sore head in the morning I am very proud of him and sometimes can't quiet believe he's mine
Awwwwwwww

Quote:
Complete refusal to believe I'm not 20 anymore.....oh and a broken/misted mirror
Fantastic! I'm halfway there alreay then, just got to fix all the mirrors in the house & I'll be sorted!
Mum to Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:48 AM   #455
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Am back and had a great time, might even do a TR as it's France Didn't want to come back though and it makes me think more about moving away

Hope everybody is well

Lovely picture of your Mark there Julie

Well done on the weight loss Helen, I always think SW looks so complicated but I know people in the UK who swear by it.

I've just seen my tag I think it's fab and thank you so much whoever you are for giving me it

Congratulations everyone on their tags

Think that's more than enough smilies for one post so I'll go back to reading all that you've wrote while I've been away

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #456
HappyPanda
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through.

Glad you had such a great holiday! It's been quiet around here without you

I would love to read a trip report of what you got up to. So many of us only know France as being Paris & Disneyland... would be nice to see more!

I am feeling a bit annoyed with myself as I only lost 1/2lb this week... that will probably be because I had a harvester meal on Saturday (with a Giant Ice Cream Sundae) and another meal out with my Dad on Sunday!

So, this week I'm going to try and be extra good - as I'm only 2 1/2lbs away from my next 1/2 a stone award!
February 1996 - Hotel Cheyenne ~~~ June 2001 - Newport Bay ~~~ December 2001 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~March 2002 - Newport Bay ~~~ February 2002 - New York~~~ February 2011 - Santa Fe ~~~ March 2012 - Cheyenne ~~~ June 2012 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~ March 2013 - Disneyland Hotel
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #457
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Glad you had such a great holiday! It's been quiet around here without you

I would love to read a trip report of what you got up to. So many of us only know France as being Paris & Disneyland... would be nice to see more!

I am feeling a bit annoyed with myself as I only lost 1/2lb this week... that will probably be because I had a harvester meal on Saturday (with a Giant Ice Cream Sundae) and another meal out with my Dad on Sunday!

So, this week I'm going to try and be extra good - as I'm only 2 1/2lbs away from my next 1/2 a stone award!
I've gone all red now

1/2 lb is better then 0 lbs and it's for a great reason. Hope your Dad is well and that you'll get him to DLP with you one day soon

I see you've a TR too so I'll have to have a read..I'm going to be busy catching up for days at this rate

Vive la différence
Old 06-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #458
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie_Cat View Post
I see you've a TR too so I'll have to have a read..I'm going to be busy catching up for days at this rate
I think you're right - half the DIS was at DLP while you were away on your happy holidays .

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #459
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
I think you're right - half the DIS was at DLP while you were away on your happy holidays .
Hello

I see you've got one on the go as well to add to my list

Vive la différence
Old 06-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #460
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Welcome back Carrie I'd like to hear more about your holidays too if you can be bothered

Helen, don't worry about it. You'll make it up soon enough. I have a never ending battle with my weight - it gets me down sometimes but there are worse things to be than a bit chunky (I'm talking about myself here).

I've been off work for couple days with very sore neck. Don't know what I did but I'm in absolute agony. I feel like I don't have the energy to keep my head up and it's going to fall off Pain killers from doc are knocking me out so I'm half asleep most of the time. It's good timing actually as Mark is away on his lads holiday.....told you I'd need tranquilized whilst he was away
Ms Poppins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #461
HappyPanda

Quote:
there are worse things to be than a bit chunky (I'm talking about myself here).
I am a lot chunky but 18 1/2lbs less chunky that I was... so going in the right direction at least! <- maybe I should actually laugh like this, that looks as though it would burn a few calories!

Quote:
I've been off work for couple days with very sore neck. Don't know what I did but I'm in absolute agony. I feel like I don't have the energy to keep my head up and it's going to fall off Pain killers from doc are knocking me out so I'm half asleep most of the time. It's good timing actually as Mark is away on his lads holiday.....told you I'd need tranquilized whilst he was away
Having been in agony with my shoulder for the past 2 weeks, you have my complete sympathy! I hope that it feels better soon! I also hope that Mark enjoys his lads holiday... and that you don't worry about him too much!
February 1996 - Hotel Cheyenne ~~~ June 2001 - Newport Bay ~~~ December 2001 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~March 2002 - Newport Bay ~~~ February 2002 - New York~~~ February 2011 - Santa Fe ~~~ March 2012 - Cheyenne ~~~ June 2012 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~ March 2013 - Disneyland Hotel
Old 06-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #462
owensdad
Mouseketeer

Last day of work for me tomorrow, almost all packed and set for Sunday when our adventure begins!!

Our third time to DLP, we never thought we would get this far after we had our little boys terminal diagnosis in Feb 09, he just battles on and makes us all so very proud, i'm hoping he has a wonderful time, i'll make sure he has a wonderful time!!!

Roll on Sunday!!
owensdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #463
HappyPanda

I hope you have an amazing trip with your little fighter!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #464
A Small World

I always like to give a little royal wave whilst Im up there
Not even looking at it til I get some housework done

Quote:
Am back and had a great time, might even do a TR as it's France Didn't want to come back though and it makes me think more about moving away

)
Whereabouts have you been Carrie? Ive had holidays in quite a few areas of France so would love to know where youve been and see some pics of it
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL
A Small World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:07 AM   #465
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
might even do a TR as it's France
Welcome back and yes please!
Quote:
I've been off work for couple days with very sore neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Having been in agony with my shoulder for the past 2 weeks,
for both of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by owensdad View Post
Last day of work for me tomorrow, almost all packed and set for Sunday when our adventure begins!!

Our third time to DLP, we never thought we would get this far after we had our little boys terminal diagnosis in Feb 09, he just battles on and makes us all so very proud, i'm hoping he has a wonderful time, i'll make sure he has a wonderful time!!!

Roll on Sunday!!
Hope you all have a magical trip!
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: