Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2012, 06:12 AM   #436
TheTizardFamily:0)
DIS Veteran

Oh wow! I had no idea this existed! (The Tag Fairy)

\
TheTizardFamily:0) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #437
tinkertaylor05
DIS Veteran

What is it about dlp's payment system that everytime I pay something happens paid off most of our balance yesterday followed by a phone call from credit card company asking if I authorised 2 transactions to eurodisney .... ummmm nope! It seems they had tried to take the full balance which I didn't authorise not a big deal just don't understand what the problem is, last time they took the full balance twice. Oh well just needed to have a mini moan

DCL Magic Med June 2013, Hotel New York September 2012, Disneyland Hotel December 2011, Hotel New York February 2011, Hotel New York June 2010
tinkertaylor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #438
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

I've noticed this too. They don't seem to have caught on to the whole 'paying it up in bits' that many of us like to do. It's either pay the full amount when you book, or a deposit and they take the balance at the end. They don't seem to like the fiddly bits inbetween
Ms Poppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #439
HappyPanda
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through.

Just had to share this with you all... I've been doing Slimming World for the past 6 weeks. Last we I got my stone award after a really good week and had lost a total of 1stone 3lb in 5 weeks!

With my trip to DLP last week, I was far from good but tried where I could to make good choices and did lots of walking. I was still expecting a gain today when I got weighed, but told myself as long as it was less than 3lbs I'd be ok.

Well, I've been weighed and.... I lost another 1lb! So that's 18lb in 6 weeks. Pretty happy with that!

Determined to get back on it properly in this week to try and lose another 3lb to get my next 1/2 stone award!
February 1996 - Hotel Cheyenne ~~~ June 2001 - Newport Bay ~~~ December 2001 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~March 2002 - Newport Bay ~~~ February 2002 - New York~~~ February 2011 - Santa Fe ~~~ March 2012 - Cheyenne ~~~ June 2012 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~ March 2013 - Disneyland Hotel
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #440
grad06
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Just had to share this with you all... I've been doing Slimming World for the past 6 weeks. Last we I got my stone award after a really good week and had lost a total of 1stone 3lb in 5 weeks!

With my trip to DLP last week, I was far from good but tried where I could to make good choices and did lots of walking. I was still expecting a gain today when I got weighed, but told myself as long as it was less than 3lbs I'd be ok.

Well, I've been weighed and.... I lost another 1lb! So that's 18lb in 6 weeks. Pretty happy with that!

Determined to get back on it properly in this week to try and lose another 3lb to get my next 1/2 stone award!
Well done HappyPanda
grad06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #441
TheTizardFamily:0)
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Excellent! Well Done!

\
TheTizardFamily:0) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:17 PM   #442
tennisfan
Was told off for sliding down the banister at the SL
South Africa or California for me
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Quote:

Well done Helen

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
tennisfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #443
jothp
Going to wash and hoover my car today in honour of the mouse

Great news Helen - well done.

Me DH dd(11)DD(9)DD(6)
Sequoia Lodge Jun 09; Sequoia Lodge May/Jun 10; Cheyenne Dec 10; Newport Bay May/Jun 11; Offsite Aug 11; Offsite and Disneyland Hotel Jun 12
jothp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #444
cherrymarzipan
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Good on you, congratulations!
cherrymarzipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #445
Ms Poppins

Well done Happy Panda

I ate loads on our last trip, but managed to lose weight when I came back. Must be all that Disney walking...where else are you on your feet from 8am - 11pm

I wanted to share my day...my ds1 had his last day at school today and we were at the school for a leaving ceremony today. All the 6th years were there with their parents to receive graduation type awards for their achievements. It was a lovely morning.

Tonight we're just back from dropping him off at a local hotel for his leavers dance. All the guys looked great in their kilts. Anyway wanted to share my proud mummy moment, so here's my boy

Old 06-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #446
cherrymarzipan
DIS Veteran

Ah, what a proud moment. Bet it doesn't seem five minutes since he started school too?
cherrymarzipan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #447
Ms Poppins

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrymarzipan View Post
Ah, what a proud moment. Bet it doesn't seem five minutes since he started school too?
Yes it's flown by. Funny how i've not got any older though
Old 06-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #448
HappyPanda
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Poppins View Post
Well done Happy Panda

I ate loads on our last trip, but managed to lose weight when I came back. Must be all that Disney walking...where else are you on your feet from 8am - 11pm

I wanted to share my day...my ds1 had his last day at school today and we were at the school for a leaving ceremony today. All the 6th years were there with their parents to receive graduation type awards for their achievements. It was a lovely morning.

Tonight we're just back from dropping him off at a local hotel for his leavers dance. All the guys looked great in their kilts. Anyway wanted to share my proud mummy moment, so here's my boy

Awwww, what a proud Mummy you must have been!
February 1996 - Hotel Cheyenne ~~~ June 2001 - Newport Bay ~~~ December 2001 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~March 2002 - Newport Bay ~~~ February 2002 - New York~~~ February 2011 - Santa Fe ~~~ March 2012 - Cheyenne ~~~ June 2012 - Sequoia Lodge ~~~ March 2013 - Disneyland Hotel
HappyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #449
scampbunny
The most fab of surprises!
doesnt take much to set me off when its about dlrp
It's emma's fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Poppins View Post
Yes it's flown by. Funny how i've not got any older though
lol julie!!! what a handsome chap tho - hope he has a good night

and helen well done!!!! keep up the good work!!! i lost my weight on ww but then recently lost another 1/2 stone on slimming world.... have u tried green tea???

June 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Dec 2008 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights April 2009 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights
Oct 2010 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights June 2012 - Hotel Cheyenne 3 nights Sept 2012 - Day trip!!
Feb 2014 - Hotel Cheyenne 4 nights
scampbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #450
Mum to Belle
Thinks she may know someone who has a planner

Well done Helen - I always put on at Disney as no matter how much I walk, I always eat more!!

Awww, Julie - proud Mummy day indeed!! He scrubs up well doesn't he?!!! Hope he had a good night.

What is your secret to not ageing, please share...???
Mum to Belle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: