DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 06:30 AM   #646
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Birthday Wishes Magicalmcwho !

Old 06-30-2011, 07:00 AM   #647
I Book He Pays
I love Mickey Mouse!

Hi Groupies:

Muushka ~ Enjoy the cookout on Sunday.

stopher1 ~ Sounds like you had a great time and met some wonderful people. Welcome back! Your trip to CA will be a mix of emotions but at the same time you'll be reuniting with family that you haven't seen in years. Glad you'll be able to spend some time with the mouse!

Disney loving Iowan ~ Awesome!!! I hope all of you will have a much better vacation this year. Being sick on vacation is not fun! Happy planning!

Magicalmcwho ~ Happy Birthday! Have a great day and enjoy!

MiaSRN62 ~ Sorry that you have to work all weekend. Let me know how you like the restaurants at the Swan/Dolphin. House of Blues is great and DH/I love it there! Restaurants.com is excellent and I'm thrilled that there are no expiration dates anymore.

franandaj ~ Your going to have a great time on the 4th. Crazy/busy but to see fireworks over the Queen Mary is a sight to see. Enjoy and be careful.

Have a great day everyone.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-30-2011, 07:31 AM   #648
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
Stopher - I hope you plan on staying in the OC while you are here. I'm not sure how much you follow SoCal news anymore, but you are coming the weekend of Carmageddon. They are closing the 405 from the 101 to the 10 Freeways and if you listen to the Media you would think that the world was coming to an end and we will forever be separated from those North of UCLA!

I hope that enjoy your family time and visit to DL while you are here. It's a sad reason for visiting but celebrate your wonderful grandmother and cherish the precious time you have with the family you still have.
I HAVE read about Carmageddon... had me rolling too.

I will be staying in the OC. I'll be at my FIL's for part of it, and in Anaheim for part of it. Hoping to see some other friends while I'm there, but so far haven't been able to "get on the schedule" of some of them. We'll see though. Will you be at the parks on Sunday (17) or Monday (18) by chance? If so, perhaps a meet is in the cards. If not, that's cool - I just thought I'd throw it out there.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #649
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sorry that you have to work all weekend. Let me know how you like the restaurants at the Swan/Dolphin. House of Blues is great and DH/I love it there! Restaurants.com is excellent and I'm thrilled that there are no expiration dates anymore.
Thanks I Book He Pays......the life of a nurse.....

And I'll definitely report back on my experiences with the S&D hotels. Probably not places I'd ordinarily try if not for these certificates, so they're nice in that way.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #650
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

I need a WDW fix.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #651
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildernessDad View Post
I need a WDW fix.
WOOOT ! I second that motion WD.....and it's only been 8 weeks since I've been there ! August 20th can't come soon enough !!!!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #652
Disney loving Iowan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Book He Pays View Post
Disney loving Iowan ~ Awesome!!! I hope all of you will have a much better vacation this year. Being sick on vacation is not fun! Happy planning![/FONT][/COLOR]
Thanks!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:06 PM   #653
KAT4DISNEY
Glad to be a test subject
1st trip Disneyland 1969
1st Trip DisneyWorld 1972
Only trip Disneyland Paris 2002

Happy Birthday Magicalmcwho!!

Old 06-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #654
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
I need a WDW fix.
I would be happy with any interactive Disney fix!

Stopher - it would be fun to head out to the parks, but with our date for the Estate sale set for July 26-27 and the fact that the company said we can bring anything we want over, I will be busy for the next month.
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

Old 06-30-2011, 02:44 PM   #655
DiznyDi
If you remember, we are the rural folks

Boy Groupies, I really feel out-of-the-loop! It seems like weeks since I've had opportunity to scan the Boards.
We still have only a dial-up Internet connection and it seems to be getting ever slower and slower. It's not uncommon to see me sitting at my computer and looking up info on my phone and DDad's iPad while I'm waiting on my pages to load.....

Just saw we're having another Groupie birthday, so wanted to wish Magicalmcwho a very Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day in celebration with family and friends.

Stay well my Groupie friends and enjoy your holiday week-end!

Life should return to 'normal' for us once DS and his wife are settled in to their new home in Virginia. We'll be making the trip to Leesburg next week. Any groupies in the area (Leesburg) and up for a meet?
Old 06-30-2011, 03:30 PM   #656
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
WOOOT ! I second that motion WD.....and it's only been 8 weeks since I've been there ! August 20th can't come soon enough !!!!
I have to wait until November 23. :P

Old 06-30-2011, 03:42 PM   #657
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiznyDi View Post
Boy Groupies, I really feel out-of-the-loop! It seems like weeks since I've had opportunity to scan the Boards.
We still have only a dial-up Internet connection and it seems to be getting ever slower and slower. It's not uncommon to see me sitting at my computer and looking up info on my phone and DDad's iPad while I'm waiting on my pages to load.....

Just saw we're having another Groupie birthday, so wanted to wish Magicalmcwho a very Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day in celebration with family and friends.

Stay well my Groupie friends and enjoy your holiday week-end!

Life should return to 'normal' for us once DS and his wife are settled in to their new home in Virginia. We'll be making the trip to Leesburg next week. Any groupies in the area (Leesburg) and up for a meet?
Hi Di

I wish were were closer, would love to see you. But have a great trip!

PS I feel for you with the dial-up. I had it up until a few years ago.

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #658
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franandaj View Post
I would be happy with any interactive Disney fix!

Stopher - it would be fun to head out to the parks, but with our date for the Estate sale set for July 26-27 and the fact that the company said we can bring anything we want over, I will be busy for the next month.

NO worries Alison... I just thought I would throw it out there ... just in case. I'm sure we'll be able to get together at some point in the future.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:36 PM   #659
Corinne
DIS Veteran aka DVCTink

Quote:
I need a WDW fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
Me too~and it has only been 4 weeks for me!

Old 07-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #660
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!

Hi everyone! Relaxing pool side at our beloved VWL pool. Been checking in via Facebook. Haven't been able to post till now. Spent 4 lovely nights at Kidani and then moved here. We are in 5557....the very last room lakeside on the long hall. Actually very roomy 2 BR! Having a great trip. Still hard not to find Stan! Will post some photos when I get back. Check out Yee Haw Bob's photos. We had a blast with him at POR. He is definitely worth checking out. So much fun and another great Disney treasure!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: