Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > California & the West
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
5lilfish
DIS Veteran

Sedona Family Resort

We are currently booked to stay at the Enchanment Resort. I booked there because it looks beautiful and because they have kid activities starting at age 4 (the age of my twins). We are staying for 3 nights (2 3/4 days). On the first night we will probably poke around the resort (swim, walk around), go off property for dinner and then star gazing at night. On day 2, we don't have anything specific planned yet. I might take the oldest 3 kids to Slide Rock and we might go do the trolley. The little 2 will probably go in the kid activities that morning (9am - 12pm). The 'camp' is also open from 5pm - 9pm. I'm not sure what else there is to do right at the resort. If we decide to go off property for dinner, we won't use the camp that night. Day 3...we have an 8 am jeep tour. That pretty much rules out the camp program except the 5pm - 9pm hrs...which we might use.

Am I picking a good resort for a family? It doesn't seem like there is really anything to do there. I don't mind going off property to do things but it seems a little crazy to pay so much if there really isn't much to do at the resort. Is there someplace else that would be better?

Thanks...
Jess

Last edited by 5lilfish; 05-05-2011 at 03:51 PM.
5lilfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
esk
DIS Veteran

I'm subscribing because I want to know too!

We looked at this resort and it was way over our budget, so we're looking at Flagstaff instead. Not the same thing as Sedona but we won't be at the resort much, so......
esk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: