The Internet's Largest and Friendliest Disney Community WDWinfo.com | DISboards.com | Dreams Unlimited Travel
DISboards
Sheraton Resort Orlando
Beautiful Rooms and Atmosphere

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions > Hotel & Accommodations Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
John Tag
Mouseketeer

Thumbs up Clarion LBV

Clarion LMV Palm Parkway. WE just had out 8 night stay there. Was a great stay all week. Room was CLEAN and nice. Bathroom with seprate shower/sink area was nice and also had a door to close off sink area from room. Was extra nice as it had decent size frige and microwave included and free wifii.

Maid service was great, Only thing we had to do was use room towels for pool as many guest were not kind and took 6-8 towels for there party of 3 to cover there chairs and ect. That was rude of many..But who cares..LOL

For extra room we took there room chair and placed it under desk area to open more room for extra bed. Hotel wanted $15 per night for COT, So we opted to head to shopping center next door for $20 we got full size double thick air matteress and elec. air pump. That was a great deal. We placed that between end bed and window.

Hotel store was great for fast needed items and staff was great.

This was by far better than 3 POP resorts we have stayed in and just as easy while driving to parks ea day. They do also have free shuttle if needed with many travel times per day. Since we went to Boardwalk almost every day for breakfeast at Bakery. Parking was FREE and we used BW boat for HS, Walked to Epcot and used Disney bus to MK and AK. We only used hotel shuttle twice.

]
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
TRICKY_TINK
Mouseketeer

YaY Glad this Hotel got a good review we are staying off property for the first time in a long time next month for a Star Wars Weekend. I got a great rate at 50.00 a night including taxes, 2 free drinks at the bar, buy 1 get one Breakfast and Dinners, plus kids eat free! I could not pass up the savings knowing we are going again in September and staying at a Mod. and doing MNSSHP. Phew I can stop stressing about a bad location, dirty or bug infested hotel stay. Thanks!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Disney*Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKY_TINK View Post
YaY Glad this Hotel got a good review we are staying off property for the first time in a long time next month for a Star Wars Weekend. I got a great rate at 50.00 a night including taxes, 2 free drinks at the bar, buy 1 get one Breakfast and Dinners, plus kids eat free! I could not pass up the savings knowing we are going again in September and staying at a Mod. and doing MNSSHP. Phew I can stop stressing about a bad location, dirty or bug infested hotel stay. Thanks!

I have been looking at this hotel for a 1 night stay before checking in at Disney, where did you find that rate?

October 18-25 at CSR
Disney*Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
travelfanatic
Mouse fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney*Dreamer View Post
I have been looking at this hotel for a 1 night stay before checking in at Disney, where did you find that rate?
Travelzoo & bookit.com have great rates for this hotel all the time!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
MRACN
Earning My Ears

Clarion LBV

Clarion LBV Palm Parkway. We had out 4 night stay there. Was a great stay . Room was CLEAN and nice.(love the upgrades) Bathroom with separate shower/sink area was nice and also had a door to close off sink area from the room. Fridge and microwave included with free wifii as well.Maid service was top notch.
I highly recommend this place. I will take my family back to stay here on our next visit to Disney!!!!

Gary M.
MRACN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
curseofcurves
Mouseketeer

Just wanted to chime in with the others and say this hotel is a great offsite option.

We stayed there last May for 10 nights (I think). The location is really great. The hotel was just finishing up a complete remodel - rooms even had new mattresses, furniture, and linens. Their beds were probably the most comfortable I had ever slept in. We didn't have any problems with our stay.

We're staying here again in 2 weeks because I got another great deal on the rate.
December 2012 - Holiday time at Disney World
curseofcurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
Kennywife
Sometimes miracles take a little time

Great to hear.

I'm staying here Oct. 28-Nov. 1 on a solo trip. My first off-site solo!

How far is it to WDW/Universal?

How often do the shuttles come? I am thinking of getting a ticket on lynx.

Are there good places to eat around there?

Is it safe, well lit?

It looks nice ad I'm excited!!!

Anna
Kennywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #8
MRACN
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennywife View Post
Great to hear.

I'm staying here Oct. 28-Nov. 1 on a solo trip. My first off-site solo!

How far is it to WDW/Universal?

How often do the shuttles come? I am thinking of getting a ticket on lynx.

Are there good places to eat around there?

Is it safe, well lit?

It looks nice ad I'm excited!!!

Anna
WDW/Universal is minutes away. I never used the shuttles but contact Clarion for more info. They have a FB page. TONS of great food places to eat at. Our fav is Golden Corral (BUFFET). Very safe!! We have stayed twice and WE WILL BE BACK!!!
MRACN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
Kennywife
Sometimes miracles take a little time

We are booked!!!! Nov. 10-13!!!!

Then, onto Pop for three days, Nov. 13-16.
Kennywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #10
twooley2
DIS Veteran

we stayed there a couple summers ago after the upgrades. It was doable. Nothing but the cost to rave about its simply a hotel and clean enough. For extended staying I'm not sure it would be for our entire vacation if looking for a resort like place. Its a room with two beds. Nothing more nothing less.
twooley2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
Dreamingin2010
Earning My Ears

Just booked for one night in December! Thanks for the reviews!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
LovinPooh
DIS Veteran

We stayed for a week back in 2007. We are planning on staying there for 1 night in Feb. It is in a great location!! The little shopping complex right next door has a CiCis pizza.
Was wondering... how much is the breakfast in the morning? Is it still free kid with paying adult?? Still a huge buffet of everythign you could think of???
Is there still security at the gate?
LovinPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #13
missbarbie01
Earning My Ears

So glad to have found this thread! I just booked 3 nights for Spring Break...first week in April. I am hoping to have as good experience as the rest of you!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #14
CANskywalker
Earning My Ears

We stayed here last Sept. 2011 . Got a rate of $49 a night off bookit, ended up getting to Orlando a day early and used a coupon from those hotel books at $47. Stayed a total of 4 nights before heading to the POP. Was a good place to stay at a low rate. Would stay again no problem.
CANskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #15
tstidm1
DIS Veteran

I may be the exception on this front, but I would say check for Bed Bugs before inhabiting the room. I didn't take a good look and I got bed bugs from this hotel. I spent quite a bit of money (nearly $1,000 dollars) and has totally turned me off from staying there. It's made me refuse to stay at any hotel that mentions them in a trip advisor review.
tstidm1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: