Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 05:12 AM   #16
Jonjo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildasmuriel View Post
Blast from the past - I had even forgotten this had happened!

It did make me smile now to think of my daughter making a fuss about such a thing. Now she would roll her eyes in a world weary way at having such a stupid mother and having to go to such an uncool place as Disney.

So re-reading this thread brought back some happy memories of a time when she was not a surly teen. Thanks!

Disney will become cool again when she gets a bit older and clicks that mum will pay for a holiday where she can do her own thing with some of friends. Or as my friends teen daughter says "Looking at all the nice French boys on a Sunday afternoon".
Jonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #17
Disneyfanswicklow
Disney Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildasmuriel View Post
Blast from the past - I had even forgotten this had happened!

It did make me smile now to think of my daughter making a fuss about such a thing. Now she would roll her eyes in a world weary way at having such a stupid mother and having to go to such an uncool place as Disney.

So re-reading this thread brought back some happy memories of a time when she was not a surly teen. Thanks!
OMG she is gone off Disney????? Nooooo when did that happen - I used to love reading your trip reports she was always so cute too - I met you in the que for RCRacer on our last trip Feb 2011 - recognised you both immediately from being on here - my eldest (who will no longer join us ) thought I was crazy and was sure you would think me some kind of stalker when I started chatting to you My 14 year old is still as addicted as me fingers crossed it lasts a little longer

Jo Olivia
Disneyfanswicklow is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #18
hildasmuriel
I'm a really really scaredy scaredy cat
Studies the insides of her eyes
Hilda's ChickenExit Muriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfanswicklow View Post
OMG she is gone off Disney????? Nooooo when did that happen - I used to love reading your trip reports she was always so cute too - I met you in the que for RCRacer on our last trip Feb 2011 - recognised you both immediately from being on here - my eldest (who will no longer join us ) thought I was crazy and was sure you would think me some kind of stalker when I started chatting to you My 14 year old is still as addicted as me fingers crossed it lasts a little longer
I remember - happy times! I think if they get to 14 and are still Disney mad, you're okay.My daughter hates everything she use to love - the colour pink, chatting nonstop, Disney, me.....but especially me People keep telling me she will turn back into a human being again one day. Maybe as Jonjo says, she'll be taken with the idea of "Looking at all the nice French boys on a Sunday afternoon".

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: