Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #91
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Yay, your latest theme night sounds like fun! I haven't seen Bolt yet, but it looks so cute!

Aww, your poor kitty, he looks so hot! Glad the AC got fixed! Love the picture of him drinking out of the cup, one of my cats does that too! Doesn't matter if I just filled up the water bowl, she wants water our of the faucet or out of a cup I'm drinking from!
It was a really cute movie, I was surprised that we liked it so much

So funny how they don't want to drink out of the bowls! I also caught him drinking out of the guest bathroom toilet that no one ever uses..what a silly cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becc1 View Post
Love your cat! I miss having a cat, the kids and I love them but my DH not so much. Last spring we found 3 kittens in our shed when DH went to use the mower for the first time of the season. They were so cute but DH wouldn't even consider it He's just a dog person.

Anyway love the Bolt night, it is one of my DS's favorites so we'll be doing it this summer probably. Going to steal your lightening Bolt fries and hot dog ideas
Tim hasn't had great past experiences with cats, so it has taken him some time warming up to Allister...but they are good now Allister is really loving and always wants to cuddle..plus whoever owned him previously declawed him which makes it a little easier

I will feel honored if you steal any of our ideas The little hamster Rhino cracked me up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
We didn't see Bolt when it was in the theatre's but we sure enjoyed it when my nieces came for a sleepover one evening!! So happy for you that your A/C is fixed!!
Its been so nice to have the a/c again on our hot and humid days here

I don't remember Bolt coming out in theaters...I missed that one and Incredibles when they came out for some reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Love the Bolt theme night though laughed out loud at Tim's mums comment on "Bolt Poop!" Hilarious!!

Your cat looks cute. Am glad the A/C is fixed and yay on purchasing those lip balms!
Glad you appreciate the silliness...I was laughing so hard, she was so proud of her idea

I love the lip balms, but I dont want to ruin the package and open them yet!!
Shannon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #92
Dsnygrl1205
DIS Veteran

Cut princess lip balm. I want some!
1983 Fort Wilderness Cabins, 2002 ASMo, 2003 ASMu, 2006 ASMo, 2007 ASSp, 2008 POFQ, 2009 ASSp, CSR & Pop, 2010 AKL, ASMo & Pop, 2011 AKL & Poly, 2012 POR, AKL & ASSp, 2013 Contemporary & BWI, 2014 POFQ, & BC
Dsnygrl1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #93
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnygrl1205 View Post
Cut princess lip balm. I want some!
Thanks!! They were super cheap too which made it a no brainer to buy!
Old 05-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #94
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

I love the theme night updates. I haven't seen Bolt yet, but I need to get around to that sometime. I can't wait to see what the next movie will be!
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #95
amazingact21
Upendi

Theme nights sound like so much fun. I laughed when I saw the picture of your cat drinking out of your water cup; my cat does the same thing!

That Disney Visa sounds so tempting!
1998 DoubleTree /2003 Offsite /2003 Offsite /2004 Offsite /2004 Offsite /2010 Shades of Green/2011 All Star Sports/2011 Disney Magic/Pop/2012 ASSp/2012 ASMo/2012 Day Trip/2013 Pop/2014 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Current Reports: Why, My Little Guppy Has Groupies!- A December 2013 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
amazingact21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:26 PM   #96
20thingamabobs
DIS Veteran

Another cute movie night! I'm glad you didn't sleep through it! I think Rhino is really funny. Your cat is so cute and that's to funny about him laying like that when he was hot. My dogs sleep like that all the time. I love your lip balm, I would have bought it too!
Past Trips:Summer '87: Don't know the details - I was one..., Summer '90: CBR, Summer '95: Dixie Landings, Summer '00: Dixie Landings, Summer '03: AKL, August '05: Offsite, March '07: POR, March '08: POFQ, May '08: SSR, October '08: ASSp, March '09: POFQ, April '10: Poly, June '10: ASMo, November/December '10: CSR, January '11: BLT, March '11: Offsite/Disney Dream/Boardwalk, May '11: AKL-Kidani, DL Sept '12: Offsite, Sept/Oct '11: ASMu, Dec '11: Offsite, WDW Jan '12: Caribbean Beach , DL Jan '12: Offsite, Feb '12: Beach Club , May '12: AKL, June '12: 1 Day Disneymoon, Sept '12: offsite, Oct '12: Pop, Dec '12: Offsite, DL Jan '13: GC, Feb '13: PO-R
Upcoming Trips:WDW July '13, DL Sept '13: GC

20thingamabobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #97
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

Bolt was a movie I never heard much about and I randomly watched it on Netflix a few months ago. It was so cute- I really enjoyed it!

Allister is awesome!!!
Joyciemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #98
JenSop
DIS Veteran

Location: Split between Pennsylvania and Europe (Croatia and Austria)

OMG! I LOVE the Princess lip balms! I'm totally going to have to find some for myself - my new mission! (I might even give some to my two nieces....)

Your cat is adorable. Our kitty is our baby too - and he loves to drink out of DH's glass whenever he can.
JenSop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #99
PirateKate
DIS Veteran

Your theme nights look like so much fun! I cried at the end of Bolt, too, but I was pregnant at the time, which I'm sure contributed to it. It's been a long time since I've seen Aladdin, too. I watched it so many times as a kid, I probably still know every line.
PirateKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #100
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I love the theme night updates. I haven't seen Bolt yet, but I need to get around to that sometime. I can't wait to see what the next movie will be!
It is a good one! Just a hint..I let Tim pick yet again...but the next one goes good with a bottle of rum

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
Theme nights sound like so much fun. I laughed when I saw the picture of your cat drinking out of your water cup; my cat does the same thing!

That Disney Visa sounds so tempting!
It is such a fun way to count down to the trip

I know!! I don't whether to apply or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thingamabobs View Post
Another cute movie night! I'm glad you didn't sleep through it! I think Rhino is really funny. Your cat is so cute and that's to funny about him laying like that when he was hot. My dogs sleep like that all the time. I love your lip balm, I would have bought it too!
I am always nodding off towards the end of movies...I just can't help it at home!! He is so weird..he loves his belly to be rubbed and drinks out of toilets..maybe he is part dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyciemc View Post
Bolt was a movie I never heard much about and I randomly watched it on Netflix a few months ago. It was so cute- I really enjoyed it!

Allister is awesome!!!
I never heard much about it either when it came out not sure how it went under my radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenSop View Post
OMG! I LOVE the Princess lip balms! I'm totally going to have to find some for myself - my new mission! (I might even give some to my two nieces....)

Your cat is adorable. Our kitty is our baby too - and he loves to drink out of DH's glass whenever he can.
They are so cute, I hate to use them! Maybe I will take them down there and show them to the princesses!!

I'm a little biased, but Allister is pretty darn adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateKate View Post
Your theme nights look like so much fun! I cried at the end of Bolt, too, but I was pregnant at the time, which I'm sure contributed to it. It's been a long time since I've seen Aladdin, too. I watched it so many times as a kid, I probably still know every line.
well not pregnant...but still an emotional person always! god help everyone when I do have kids one day!!

Last edited by Shannon84; 05-19-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #101
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

A Pirates life for me!

So the next theme night was chosen as Pirates - Curse of the Black Pearl (the first movie) we are going to see the newest movie tonight We are actually going to a place called Cinebistro near us that serves dinner inside the theater

I had work training/social time (happy hour) the day of our theme night...so when I got home I was surprised to find that Tim had decorated and had the pirates music playing Plus he had dinner waiting for me!!

He even had Pirate gear on (saved from a pirates theme night on the Disney Cruise in December 2010) He may be a little mad I posted this when I said I wouldn't

For dinner we had Jack Sparrow Shrimp (coconut shrimp) and Pirates of the Caribbean Calamari...to drink we had rum (ok white wine). For dessert we had Curse of the black pearl Cheese Danish (warmed up = so good)

Tim made us some handmade placemats

Watching the movie got us excited to go see the new one!

Also we couldn't help talking about how excited we are to go on the Pirates ride when we get to WDW in October. Tim mentioned how cool it would be to ride the one in Disneyland one day...so I made him promise we would get to Disneyland on one of our next vacations...sometime soon hopefully I would love to see where it all started!!
Old 05-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #102
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Love the pirate themed night and the personalised placemats!

We went to see the new POTC movie during the week and loved it! Have a great time!
TanzUnited99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #104
KatMark
DIS Veteran

What a perfect theme on the night of going to see the newest movie. And Tim makes a great pirate!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:57 AM   #105
Becc1
DIS Veteran

Yay to another theme night, I love that Tim actually helps you out with them. My DH just tolerates my crazy them nights, lol. Can't wait to hear what you thought of the new Pirates movie!

Can I really keep my mouth shut for the next 6 months?
Princesses don't hit, kick or spit! A May/June 2011 TR

Becc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: