Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2011, 07:07 AM   #1441
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post

Ok, I'm calling tomorrow! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

Let us know..... I know she will love it and you won't regret it.

I did it! We have an appt! Details on my TR. I can not wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Seeing photos like those of Claire is when my girl envy kicks in! If I had a daughter she would have been so spoiled!!
I still have the boys Legos in the closet along with some other things.
Save those buggers they last for ever and will be great for grandkids. I think my Mom threw half of ours away. She would go into spirts where she would just through old toys away. Things I had wanted to save and now I look at them on ebay and just shake my head at the prices.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #1442
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Save those buggers they last for ever and will be great for grandkids. I think my Mom threw half of ours away. She would go into spirts where she would just through old toys away. Things I had wanted to save and now I look at them on ebay and just shake my head at the prices.
Ditto! My mom sold all our original Star Wars figures at garage sales! My brother did keep all his Transformers though and still has them.

My son still plays with our toys when he goes to Grandmas!
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #1443
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Ditto! My mom sold all our original Star Wars figures at garage sales! My brother did keep all his Transformers though and still has them.

My son still plays with our toys when he goes to Grandmas!
Doesn't it just make you kind of mad now...but who would've ever even known about ebay back then. (or at least back then for me )
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #1444
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Things were done a little differently this time around. Instead of paying after we were finished, a lady came around and collected payment from you during it. Also, our goodie bag contained less and was not as fancy looking. I can’t remember what all we didn’t get compared to last trip, but I do know there was only 1 nail polish, instead of 2, like they used to give out.
I gave some money to Claire to give our girl as a tip. I think I had her sign our autograph book as well.
The photopass girl asked if I knew about the photo shoot, and I assured her I did and that would be our next stop.
We headed out the door and I gave my parents a call. My phone was low on battery, so I wanted to be sure they would find us in case it died. They were on the monorail over and said they would be there shortly….now I should’ve really listened to that clue. I have never transferred from park to park, so I didn’t realize (I knew it in the back of my head, but never thought about it) that the park buses drop you off at the TTC. If I had thought about that, I could’ve told my parents where the resort bus stop was. I didn’t, and lets just say…when they left the park later that evening they had quite a time getting back to Pop. LOL!
Claire and I went and got in line for the photo shoot then. There were a few families in front of us, so we had to wait.

I tried to take a few pictures while we waited, but I kept getting people walking in front of me, so I just gave up.

Soon it was our turn.

As Claire was finishing up I got a call from Mom. She and Dad were outside the shop waiting for us. I let her know we would be right out. This was kind of nice, because I grabbed Claire while talking and headed out. I didn’t have to have any pressure sales on buying a package. LOL!

We found Mom and Dad, and Claire ran up to them to show off her beauty.

We headed off to CRT then to check and see if we could get in early. Tasha was at the desk…and she recognized me right away. I was impressed. She looked to see if she could fit us in early. While she was looking, Dad kept asking…”can she get us in…do we have to wait…how long before we get in?” UGH!!! I just gave him a look. I had no more of a clue about it than he did. She was looking and I was waiting to see. Luckily she could get us right in. We came in at the perfect time. They were wrapping up the seating for that dinner session.
She told us to walk right in…and we did!

Last edited by jenseib; 09-05-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #1445
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Wonderful REVEAL pics, Jen. Claire looks absolutely beautiful.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #1446
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Awe, Claire looks too cute! I love the pp pics!!!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #1447
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Wonderful REVEAL pics, Jen. Claire looks absolutely beautiful.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Awe, Claire looks too cute! I love the pp pics!!!
Thanks
Old 07-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #1448
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Nice Pictures! Do get photos with every package? What's the info I need to know? Fill me in please
I booked the middle package, because we already have a costume.

Thanks!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #1449
joy13
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Nice Pictures! Do get photos with every package? What's the info I need to know? Fill me in please

Thanks!
Anyone who gets a makeover at BBB can go to the photoshoot. If you get the low or middle package you would have to pay for any pictures you want - it's not included in the price. All the pictures can go onto your photopass card as well and if you get the CD you will get them all, along with all your other photopass pictures.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #1450
joy13
DIS Veteran

Great BBB pictures Jen!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #1451
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Love the photoshoot photos! Claire has grown up so much since the last time you were there, but she still has that baby face!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #1452
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

The photoshoot pics are fab. Princess Claire looks amazing!
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #1453
BelleTinkMom
DIS Veteran

Claire's BBB makeover is awesome. They always do such a great job. I agree with you about the cotton candy poof. I much prefer it spikey.
I am nuts....for bringing the in-laws-a May/June 2011 TR. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post41825167
BelleTinkMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #1454
pjstevens
Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder for our 25th!
Now the proud grandparents of Isabella Grace

Another beautiful update! Love Claire's photoshoot. I really need to start saving and planning for when we can finally take our granddaughter (she's only two, so it may be a bit) to WDW.
Our First Trip HOME (May 09) DFTW VR (Sept 08) Christmas 2007 August 2007
Off-site 1992; off-site 1999 (w/o the kids) off-site 2000; All Star Movies 2005; Pop 2006; Pop Aug-2007; All Star Music suites Dec 2007; DFTW – DCL – Pop 2008; Pop – Jan 2009; AKV – May 2009; Grand Californian Aug 2009; BWV – Jan 2010; AKV Dec 2010; AKV – Jan 2011; Disney Dream/AKV Sep 2011; Dec 2011 AKV; Magic-Canada June 2012; Fantasy-Eastern Carribean December 2012; SSR August 2013; Wonder-Alaska June 2014
pjstevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:39 PM   #1455
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:

Thanks!

Read Joys post...she says exactly what I was going to say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy13 View Post
Anyone who gets a makeover at BBB can go to the photoshoot. If you get the low or middle package you would have to pay for any pictures you want - it's not included in the price. All the pictures can go onto your photopass card as well and if you get the CD you will get them all, along with all your other photopass pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy13 View Post
Great BBB pictures Jen!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Love the photoshoot photos! Claire has grown up so much since the last time you were there, but she still has that baby face!
She is growing so much. But she still has that round baby face ....which I love. She will always be my baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
The photoshoot pics are fab. Princess Claire looks amazing!
Thanks so much. It was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleTinkMom View Post
Claire's BBB makeover is awesome. They always do such a great job. I agree with you about the cotton candy poof. I much prefer it spikey.
Thanks. I wish we could get them to do spikey instead of cotton candy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjstevens View Post
Another beautiful update! Love Claire's photoshoot. I really need to start saving and planning for when we can finally take our granddaughter (she's only two, so it may be a bit) to WDW.
Thanks so much. There are so many neat things to do with kids. I never knew all about them till reading Dis. I REALLY weant to take her to the princess Tea party with Aurora some day. That is big bucks...and if we hadn't gone on the curise, I had actually planned ot take her, but then when things changed (for the 40th time) I had to limit what we did. I also thought about doing the pirates boat ride (I forget the name offhand) that watches the MK fireworks. It looks fun too.
I need a lot of money and a couple of weeks to fit it all in!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: