Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #781
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
See, there's that fuzzy background again! That's what makes the picture look professional IMO. Great shot!
I really like that one. I knew when I took it, it was gonna be good! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
The last picture with Claire by the tree is so professional looking. Those shots with the short depth of field are my favorites. I don't know if I want to go to a DSLR. I have a Canon film DSL that I haven't used in several years. I was into photography quite a bit, but the digital P&S are so easy to use & carry. I don't want to carry around all that weight any more.

Here's hoping that you get to go on the TA trip. Your DH sounds like mine when it comes to things like that.
I have a film one too. I bought it when I took a black and white film clas....which was super cool and fun. We developed film and I just loved doing it. I got the camera on ebay I think it's a Rebel G1 or something like that, for less than $30 including shipping. I sitll have film in it from a few years ago. I should probably finish up the row and get it developed, though it's not has fun as doing it myself, but I don't have the equipment to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Sending lots of your way
Thanks!
jenseib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 AM   #782
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I don't have an official "yes" yet, but Skip said it's defiantley NOT a no and I can probably go. He also said he likes to wait to the last minute to make the decsion to make me squirm...nice guy! I told him I would like to book it in the next few days so that I am sure I have a spot. Of course, I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was excited.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2011, 08:46 AM   #783
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

That is so great Jen! I hope it all works out for you! Maybe you can take pictures of some behind the scenes stuff while you are there. That would be really interesting to see.
RinkyTinkyTinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #784
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
That is so great Jen! I hope it all works out for you! Maybe you can take pictures of some behind the scenes stuff while you are there. That would be really interesting to see.
I'm so excited to see what all they will have and show us. I do know one day is touring the Dream.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #785
dekkerdisneydreamer
Raising Disneyholics one at a time!

dekkerdisneydreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #786
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I'm so excited to see what all they will have and show us. I do know one day is touring the Dream.
Oh my! Well there you go... you'll have the perfect opportunity to get pictures around the ship that you missed last time! I'm so excited for you!
RinkyTinkyTinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #787
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I don't have an official "yes" yet, but Skip said it's defiantley NOT a no and I can probably go. He also said he likes to wait to the last minute to make the decsion to make me squirm...nice guy! I told him I would like to book it in the next few days so that I am sure I have a spot. Of course, I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was excited.
OH NO! You're married to my husband!!!!!!!!

......... but then I think I already knew that.

I hope it all works out!
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #788
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Can he tour with you? If he can, maybe he'll see what he missed and will have you book another cruise!

Oh, one more thing, I love that picture of Claire by the tree. You've given me ideas for this summer. Sam want some Sister pictures she can frame and hang in her dorm room.
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #789
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkerdisneydreamer View Post

Quote:
Oh my! Well there you go... you'll have the perfect opportunity to get pictures around the ship that you missed last time! I'm so excited for you!
I was thinking that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
OH NO! You're married to my husband!!!!!!!!

......... but then I think I already knew that.

I hope it all works out!
He even said, "Why did you wait and ask me at the last minute", and I said "I didn't, it just came out today" and he then says..."OH yeah, I'm the one who likes to wait to the last minute"! LOL! I said, "Yeah, I ask to go to Disney daily, I'm never last minute".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
Can he tour with you? If he can, maybe he'll see what he missed and will have you book another cruise!

Oh, one more thing, I love that picture of Claire by the tree. You've given me ideas for this summer. Sam want some Sister pictures she can frame and hang in her dorm room.
No he can't. It specifically says that family members can not be included. Now he could come down and do stuff on his own (with Claire) but he said no way.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #790
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

Now that's exciting! That will be a fantabulous trip.

I hate when husbands try to be funny.
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:39 AM   #791
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Looks like the pixie dust is starting to work, sending a bit more your way to give Skip a push

Stefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:19 AM   #792
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

Just tell Skip you need this continuing education to keep your job. Sending Pixie dust your way.
Leepix iedustixiedustixiedust:
Riverside-12/1995 , off property 10-1994, Carribean Beach 1/1994, off property 1977
url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
LuvEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:19 AM   #793
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Now that's exciting! That will be a fantabulous trip.

I hate when husbands try to be funny.
He's a clown, thats for sure. He then asked my last night why I haven't aksed to officially book it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Looks like the pixie dust is starting to work, sending a bit more your way to give Skip a push

Yes, every bit helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore View Post
Just tell Skip you need this continuing education to keep your job. Sending Pixie dust your way.
Leepix iedustixiedustixiedust:

Thanks
Old 05-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #794
GoofyWife
Mouseketeer

Wow Jen, I hope you get to go, my DH sounds like Skip too - we were watching funniest videos Sunday, on the Dream, so I said to DH, that's the ship I want us to go on for our cruise in 2013; out came Mr. Grumpy - I'm not going on any cruise! - (I do have a couple of years to work on him LOL); my DS, who is 17, said a trip to Disney or a cruise would be a nice high school graduation present next spring mom, especially if my other DS doesn't go! hmm, not sure if I want to do a cruise with an 18 year old son, but maybe a trip to Disney with him might not be too bad
2009 - POP
2013 - Offsite trip
GoofyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #795
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyWife View Post
Wow Jen, I hope you get to go, my DH sounds like Skip too - we were watching funniest videos Sunday, on the Dream, so I said to DH, that's the ship I want us to go on for our cruise in 2013; out came Mr. Grumpy - I'm not going on any cruise! - (I do have a couple of years to work on him LOL); my DS, who is 17, said a trip to Disney or a cruise would be a nice high school graduation present next spring mom, especially if my other DS doesn't go! hmm, not sure if I want to do a cruise with an 18 year old son, but maybe a trip to Disney with him might not be too bad
It took about 2 years for me to get Skip on his 1st cruise. And then many years past. I wanted to go on DCL for my 40th and he was ok at first, then said no. He was afraid one of us would fall off??????
Then all of a sudden last Fall he acted like it was all his idea to want to cruise...go figure, and we still didn't get him on the dang ship. I really want him to experience and see how much Claire loves it too. And how safe it is.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: