Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2011, 01:13 PM   #61
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Great start, Jen!

I knew about the mishaps from your dining review, but reading it all in all that detail really made me realize how looooooooong that day had been for you!

Can't wait for more, especially since I am finally officially on Easter break and now have time to catch up and stay on top of all my subscribed threads and my own threads!
It was a long day. But we handled it well for the most part.
It is reqally hard writing a dining report/ TR and trying to keep up with everyone elses reports. I don't know how you do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seobaina View Post
Great start, looking forward to the rest. I'm with your dad...I hate bumpy flights with a passion!
Yeah, not my favorite part. But mine is mostly because we could plumet to our deaths . Dad doesn't like the feeling either, so there is a double whammy for him. I can at least handle the rollarcoaster thrill a bit. But I want to be on a track for that thril!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Ahoy there! Permission to come aboard? Going back to read!
Permission Granted!!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #62
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
It is reqally hard writing a dining report/ TR and trying to keep up with everyone elses reports. I don't know how you do it.
As you can see, I CAN'T keep up with every one elses reports! But I try and am working at a real life update to my summer 2011 pre trippie! Stay tuned!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #63
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
As you can see, I CAN'T keep up with every one elses reports! But I try and am working at a real life update to my summer 2011 pre trippie! Stay tuned!
It is hard. I am devoting this afternoon to try and at least catch up on 3 TRs.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #64
kelly1275
Earning My Ears

Loving your trip report. I'm from Ohio also. I'm in between Dayton and Cincinnati. I'm new at all this on here so i don't know where the dining report is that people are talking about, can you or someone lead me in the right direction, thanks. I don't know all the lingo yet either but i'll know it before we go on our first cruise next March Your DD is very cute. My DS will be 7 when we go and he can't wait!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #65
teachermommy78
DIS Veteran

Joining in!!!! I've seen you on many a TR and PTR! Your daughter is adorable. I can't wait to read more!
1995 Off Property, 2000 Disney Cruise and Wilderness Lodge, 2008 All Star Movies, 2011 POP Century, 2013 Port Orleans Riverside/Polynesian, 2013 Christmas Port Orleans Riverside, 2014 will be BCV, BLT and Port Orleans Riverside

teachermommy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #66
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1275 View Post
Loving your trip report. I'm from Ohio also. I'm in between Dayton and Cincinnati. I'm new at all this on here so i don't know where the dining report is that people are talking about, can you or someone lead me in the right direction, thanks. I don't know all the lingo yet either but i'll know it before we go on our first cruise next March Your DD is very cute. My DS will be 7 when we go and he can't wait!
Hello feloow Ohian! if you look under my pictures in my signature there is the words, "so this is what a dream taste like" click on those words and it will take you to my dining report. If you have a question on lingo, just ask. It took me awhile to get it. And I still don't know all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermommy78 View Post
Joining in!!!! I've seen you on many a TR and PTR! Your daughter is adorable. I can't wait to read more!
Thanks for joining! I wish I could put the updates out faster. I have been trying to catch up on my subscribed threads today, and work on the next dining update, but honestly, I feel like I'm not makeing much progress.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #67
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I want to add to those new to reading this, that I do have a Dining review as well going on. The link is in my signature "so this is what a dream taste like"
Old 04-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #68
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'm here....now I have to go back and play catch up.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #69
LissaW16
Mouseketeer

thanks for sharing both the good and the bad of vacation. It helps keep it all in perspective.

I went to high school in Perrysburg, my mom still lives there. Small world!

I always make my mom fly out of Detroit when I book her trips, I can never find anything out of Toledo that's affordable. It's not that far to Detroit, but whoever ends up driving her to the airport always makes such a big deal out of it!

It could be worse, like us, who drive 2.5 hours to the Minneapolis airport, because you have to be richer than God to fly Delta out of Duluth. Allegiant here only goes to Las Vegas (they stopped our Orlando flights, lack of interest I think, in this economy).

Loved your food TR, can't wait to hear what else you did (besides eat!)
LissaW16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #70
seobaina
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Yeah, not my favorite part. But mine is mostly because we could plumet to our deaths . Dad doesn't like the feeling either, so there is a double whammy for him. I can at least handle the rollarcoaster thrill a bit. But I want to be on a track for that thril!
Ah see I have both too. I used to love it as a kid but in the last ten years I've learnt to hate that negative 'g' feeling, so it's a double whammy for me too. Praying I have nice smooth flights this time cause last time flying from Orlando to Philly was NOT fun.
The views & opinions expressed on this post are mine & don't necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company!

WDW Offsite April 1992, WDW Offsite April 1995, DLC Offsite December 1996, DLC Offsite 26th March 2000, DLC Offsite 4th October 2002, WDW Pop Century April/May 2006, DLC Offsite 6-9th September 2007, DLRP Cheyenne 14-17th October 2007, WDW POFQ/AKL/CBR April/May 2008, DLC Sept 2009, WDW Pop Century April/May 2010, WDW Villa/POR/BCV April/May 2011, WDW Pop Century 7-9th October 2012, DLRP New York 29-31st January 2013, DLC Offsite 24-28th September 2013

Ariel
seobaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #71
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I'm here....now I have to go back and play catch up.

Hi Kathy! Thanks for joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by LissaW16 View Post
thanks for sharing both the good and the bad of vacation. It helps keep it all in perspective.

I went to high school in Perrysburg, my mom still lives there. Small world!

I always make my mom fly out of Detroit when I book her trips, I can never find anything out of Toledo that's affordable. It's not that far to Detroit, but whoever ends up driving her to the airport always makes such a big deal out of it!

It could be worse, like us, who drive 2.5 hours to the Minneapolis airport, because you have to be richer than God to fly Delta out of Duluth. Allegiant here only goes to Las Vegas (they stopped our Orlando flights, lack of interest I think, in this economy).

Loved your food TR, can't wait to hear what else you did (besides eat!)
Small World.
Yep, Skip hates to drive up to Detroit too. So thats why we fly out of Toledo. The bad thing is they only have a few flights a week. But they usually are similar in cost with Detroit for the most part. Sometimes more. But Skip says he rather pay $100 more to fly out close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seobaina View Post
Ah see I have both too. I used to love it as a kid but in the last ten years I've learnt to hate that negative 'g' feeling, so it's a double whammy for me too. Praying I have nice smooth flights this time cause last time flying from Orlando to Philly was NOT fun.
I just try not to think about it. But sometimes you can't help it.
You must be getting so excited. Your trip is just around the corner.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #72
fairydust1278
"The path to your destiny lies within the magic of your heart."

im here! can't wait to read more! would have checked in sooner but been busy with things for work.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #73
Tinkerbell Teen
Mouseketeer

I had to hop into your trip report, because we actually ate about 3 tables away from you guys at 1900 Park Fare, I just noticed in your signature! I thought Claire looked familiar when we were seated, since I've seen you around here a lot, but I didn't really think anything of it. I was there with my mom and we're actually in the background of Claire's picture with Mary Poppins in your signature! We're in the upper left corner, my mom has her back to the camera and she has curly red hair. Her dress was adorable and Mary seemed to just love her outfit!

WDW Trips: April 2006: WL, April 2007: Pop, March 2009: ASMu.
POFQ April 3-10, 2011! <3 an amazing trip.
Hopefully we'll be back at POFQ in 2012!
Tinkerbell Teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:45 PM   #74
chloe770
Isn't it just more fun to be surprised?
Without SpongeBob I would never get anything done

Signing on but coming back in the morning to read.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:27 AM   #75
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairydust1278 View Post
im here! can't wait to read more! would have checked in sooner but been busy with things for work.
I hate when real life gets in the way! Glad you're here now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell Teen View Post
I had to hop into your trip report, because we actually ate about 3 tables away from you guys at 1900 Park Fare, I just noticed in your signature! I thought Claire looked familiar when we were seated, since I've seen you around here a lot, but I didn't really think anything of it. I was there with my mom and we're actually in the background of Claire's picture with Mary Poppins in your signature! We're in the upper left corner, my mom has her back to the camera and she has curly red hair. Her dress was adorable and Mary seemed to just love her outfit!
How cool! We could've said hi, but didn't know then! You will probably be in the background of all my 1900PF pictures then. I think thats the angle I took most of them. We had another little Mary at the table next to us too. I thought that was so funny. You don't see many kids dressed up as Mary (because it's impossible to find the costume) and here we were sitting right next to one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe770 View Post
Signing on but coming back in the morning to read.
Thanks for joining!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: