Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011, 09:43 AM   #2161
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

EXCELLENT! I don't blame you! I'd be super excited too!

Sorry to hear that Skip won't go though. I suppose I can sympathize with him a bit. I don't know his in-laws, but I do know mine. If DH told me I had to go on a cruise with my in-laws, I would dip myself in chum and jump overboard at the first chance I got, in hopes that I would be eaten quickly and put out of my misery.
RinkyTinkyTinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:52 AM   #2162
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Yay for going on another trip! I wish you could talk Skip into going with you guys. Like you said, he wouldn't have to spend all of the time with the rest of the family. Ya'll could plan some things for just Skip, Claire and you to do. Maybe you can continue to work on him.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #2163
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
I thought so! Sometimes I think I am losing my mind though lol.

Thank you. It has been coming for a while. I have severely bough-legged knees and flat feet to boot! The PT told me I have arthritis in my feet as well, and is shocked I have never torn my ACL! I'll be 30 in Feb and my body will be 72! Fortunately I am in great shape, and resilient so I will rehab it for about a year, then Ill be running road races again! I can't help find a cure for Alzheimer's disease if my knees are out of whack!
I hope this helps you in the long run though. I did message you back by the way, did you get it?
I have flat feet too. VERY flat feet and wide feet, which is why I have so many feet problems and some back stuff too.
Feb's a great month for b-days. Thats when mine is too. I'll be more than 30 though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Yeah!! Whatever DREAM cruise you take - it will be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are soooo right! I already want to start planning, but I have too much going on right now, plus I need to get started on that dang AEP TR. I keep putting it off everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Jen, how great is that, another cruise! Too bad Skip refuses to go, well it's his choice to miss out on great times!
He is actually being a big baby about the whole thing right now. I just don't talk to him much when he is like this. He has is chance to go, but yet he won't with family and he is mad I want to go still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
WOOO-HOOOO!!!!!!!!! Another trip. I really do think you need to go seeing how it for work related research and all

Does this mean we get a new ptr soon?
All work related...no fun at all! I'l lhold opff on the PTR for now. I need to get that other TR going yet, plus finish up Phineas and Ferb. I have it almost all written up and palnned to finish writing today, but Paige has been over all afternoon and we are making cookies right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
EXCELLENT! I don't blame you! I'd be super excited too!

Sorry to hear that Skip won't go though. I suppose I can sympathize with him a bit. I don't know his in-laws, but I do know mine. If DH told me I had to go on a cruise with my in-laws, I would dip myself in chum and jump overboard at the first chance I got, in hopes that I would be eaten quickly and put out of my misery.
The thing about a cruise is that we could still do things on our own. Just meet up for dinner. Especially the island days. But he is being a major baby over the whole thing right now. I wouldn't be thrilled to travel with his family, but fo a trip I would make the most of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Yay for going on another trip! I wish you could talk Skip into going with you guys. Like you said, he wouldn't have to spend all of the time with the rest of the family. Ya'll could plan some things for just Skip, Claire and you to do. Maybe you can continue to work on him.
Right now I'm not even talking to him! He is just being such a baby over it right now. It's a year away, I don't know why he is getting all upset over it right now...and it's not even booked.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #2164
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Thats awesome! Are you going to go to Disney as well?? Just asking, no reason.
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #2165
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO On your upcoming trip!!! Wow, another cruise!! Girl, I am J E A L O U S!!!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #2166
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
Thats awesome! Are you going to go to Disney as well?? Just asking, no reason.
Did you bounce back?
No at this point no we won't be. My cousins I think will, but my whole family has no interest in the parks (well my parents and Aunt and Unlce don't this trip). I am still thinking of I can swing it, I would like to go for a night or two ....only because I think the MVMCP may be a night or 2 after we get off the cruise ship. I think they are on Friday nights? But I would have to really come up with some extra money for that. Right now that means I would need to book several trip between now and then to make the money. LOL! Especially since my wonderful husband is being such a paion in the rear right now.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #2167
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
WOOOOO HOOOOO On your upcoming trip!!! Wow, another cruise!! Girl, I am J E A L O U S!!!
I hope it happens, but nothing official just yet.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #2168
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I understand on delaying your new TR. I keep putting off mine. I'm stuck for a title & other things keep me from getting started.

I hear about Skip being a stinker. Sometimes I have to go around the back door to gte what I want.
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #2169
GoofyWife
Mouseketeer

Jen, so happy for you on another cruise! Maybe Skip will come around later; I would definitely do a day or two at Disney after the cruise, its so pretty decorated for fall.
2009 - POP
2013 - Offsite trip
GoofyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #2170
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I hope this helps you in the long run though. I did message you back by the way, did you get it?
I have flat feet too. VERY flat feet and wide feet, which is why I have so many feet problems and some back stuff too.
Feb's a great month for b-days. Thats when mine is too. I'll be more than 30 though!
Yes I got it today! I usually only check here while I am at work, and we had NO internet ALL DAY! I got nothing done and will probably be here all night! On top of that I had to watch two VERY painful baseball games last night and go no sleep! I will be responding on my lunch break!
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #2171
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I understand on delaying your new TR. I keep putting off mine. I'm stuck for a title & other things keep me from getting started.

I hear about Skip being a stinker. Sometimes I have to go around the back door to gte what I want.
I am having trouble with titles too. I am working on the phineas and Ferb video now, so once that is done, I can with good conscience start the TR. I'm goona probably be pretty slow going at it. Lots coming up here at home over the next few weeks.
Skip seems to be a bit better now. His friend told him "happy wife makes happy life". I really think his friend probably thought he was being unreasonable for throwing a fit about his wife going on a trip with her family, but I'm sure he would never tell Skip that. I was impressed he even gave him the advice he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyWife View Post
Jen, so happy for you on another cruise! Maybe Skip will come around later; I would definitely do a day or two at Disney after the cruise, its so pretty decorated for fall.
He was doing better last night. We'll see how today goes. I would like to go for a day or 2, so we'll see. I am not oing to push it right now. We'll see if we go on a trip this spring at all. If we don't then I'll try for it. I may even ask him to just come down after the cruise and spend a few days. It is busy time though for farming, so likely not to happen.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #2172
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Quote:
Did you bounce back?.
No bouncing, but back is a good word

Quote:
No at this point no we won't be. My cousins I think will, but my whole family has no interest in the parks (well my parents and Aunt and Unlce don't this trip). I am still thinking of I can swing it, I would like to go for a night or two ....only because I think the MVMCP may be a night or 2 after we get off the cruise ship. I think they are on Friday nights? But I would have to really come up with some extra money for that. Right now that means I would need to book several trip between now and then to make the money. LOL! Especially since my wonderful husband is being such a paion in the rear right now.
I've heard that the first MVMCP is the place to be
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931

Old 09-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #2173
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
No bouncing, but back is a good word

I've heard that the first MVMCP is the place to be

Last edited by jenseib; 07-14-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #2174
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Quote:
Just remember who your favorite travel agent is!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: