Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Dis Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #106
Dan Murphy
We are family.

Super, looking forward to seeing them both, Aaron.

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Dan Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:01 PM   #107
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Anyone who will be at the meet planning to be in WDW anytime between Dec 3-10?
aksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #108
Dan Murphy
We are family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksunshine View Post
I am.

Why she runs.....

Random acts of kindness, no matter how small, are never really lost. They live forever in the hearts of those who are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of them----Lady M
dmurphydis@sbcglobal.net

Dan Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #109
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me

Quote:
I'll be there from Dec 7th - 14th.
BTW - I hope you can make it to the meet. I'd love to hear more about your business.

Last edited by ADP; 08-22-2011 at 08:37 PM.
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:39 AM   #110
NicholeLyles
Earning My Ears

Quote:
We will just miss you, we will be there from Dec 11th-17th at Coronado Springs! I can't wait, its our first trip!

-Nichole
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #111
ADP

I'm guessing there will be several DISers at WDW the first 2 weeks of December. It's always a very popular time, especially for DVC memebrs. I know a number of DISers will be at Universal the weekend of 12/10 for the DIS-A-Palooza event in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:44 AM   #112
ADP

We are 10 days from the Indianapolis Disney Meet to benefit the Power of 10 - Give Kids the World Challenge! With so many 10s I figured it's time to do my best David Letterman impersonation and compile the top 10 reasons why you should attend this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet.

10. 10 is a powerful number - Come to the meet and help us make 10 even more powerful. 10, 10, 10!
9. The DIS and the Walt Disney World Moms Panel share the same charitable mission - Give Kids the World.
8. Even though India"nap"olis is called "Nap" town we still have the time and energy to throw one heck of a Disney Meet.
7. We've teleported Dole Whip machines from Aloha Isle to the Indianapolis Disney Meet for your taste enjoyment.
6. Real Disney characters? Well not really, but cardboard cutouts are the next best thing.
5. Free swag, free chachkis, and free admission plus a shot at some fantastic prizes. Our meet makes the 'Price is Right' envious.
4. Bringing Central Florida to Central Indiana - Lots of Disney experiences, Disney fun, and Disney prizes without all the humidity. It's not "Animal Kingdom hot" here.
3. Shhhh! <whispers> there's a "silent" auction, but it can't be too "silent" or else no one will know about it. <continue normal speaking volume>
2. There will be a ton of food and drink at the meet, but belching is strictly prohibited. Please use the exit doors is you feel the urge.
And the number 1 reason why you should attend this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet....
1. The Indianapolis Disney Meet is centrally located for your travelling pleasure. Indy isn't called the "Crossroads of America" for nothin'.

Hands go up in the air and the band plays.....

See you at the meet!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:03 PM   #113
dsiind
DisneyDad

Quote:
Originally Posted by adp View Post
we are 10 days from the indianapolis disney meet to benefit the power of 10 - give kids the world challenge! With so many 10s i figured it's time to do my best david letterman impersonation and compile the top 10 reasons why you should attend this year's indianapolis disney meet.

10. 10 is a powerful number - come to the meet and help us make 10 even more powerful. 10, 10, 10!
9. the dis and the walt disney world moms panel share the same charitable mission - give kids the world.
8. even though india"nap"olis is called "nap" town we still have the time and energy to throw one heck of a disney meet.
7. we've teleported dole whip machines from aloha isle to the indianapolis disney meet for your taste enjoyment.
6. real disney characters? Well not really, but cardboard cutouts are the next best thing.
5. free swag, free chachkis, and free admission plus a shot at some fantastic prizes. Our meet makes the 'price is right' envious.
4. bringing central florida to central indiana - lots of disney experiences, disney fun, and disney prizes without all the humidity. It's not "animal kingdom hot" here.
3. shhhh! <whispers> there's a "silent" auction, but it can't be too "silent" or else no one will know about it. <continue normal speaking volume>
2. there will be a ton of food and drink at the meet, but belching is strictly prohibited. Please use the exit doors is you feel the urge.
And the number 1 reason why you should attend this year's indianapolis disney meet....
1. the indianapolis disney meet is centrally located for your travelling pleasure. Indy isn't called the "crossroads of america" for nothin'.

Hands go up in the air and the band plays.....

See you at the meet!

awesome top 10!

Creator of WDW Complete Travel Guide iPhone Application
Author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Walt Disney World
Member of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel
DIS Dads Club #526 / NDD #50
I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.
dsiind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:51 AM   #114
Pinkyt
Earning My Ears

I am planning to come and bringing my DD Lily age 8, I really am looking forward to a little big of Disney magic!

Cassie P.
Pinkyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #115
Luckymomoftwo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyt View Post
I am planning to come and bringing my DD Lily age 8, I really am looking forward to a little big of Disney magic!

Cassie P.
to the DISboards! My DD is 8, too! They can pal around at the DISmeet!

Luckymomoftwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #116
ADP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyt View Post

Cassie P.
Welcome to the boards! Thanks for joining us at the meet. See you next weekend.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:22 PM   #117
amberdburke
Paisley's Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedspad View Post
We have read about this for the past couple years but something has always been going on that made it impossible for us to come. But as it looks now we are planning on attending. Just 2 of us, my husband and myself. We will bring a hashbrown casserole and a dessert. This will give us a little Disney fix before our food and wine festival trip October 10th. Thanks
We will be in Disney October 2-9, we will just miss you!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:13 AM   #118
ADP

See everyone next week.

Spread the word.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #119
erin327
Mouseketeer

Count us in!

I am planning to come to the meet again this year. I will have my two girls (4 years old and 1 year old) and my aunt. I'm not sure yet what we will bring. I'll post back.
erin327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #120
ADP

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin327 View Post
I am planning to come to the meet again this year. I will have my two girls (4 years old and 1 year old) and my aunt. I'm not sure yet what we will bring. I'll post back.
Glad you guys are coming. Please let me know wha I can do to help make your trip more comfortable. See you Saturday.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: