Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #1801
SucalT
Mouseketeer

Dis Meet at Promenade Lounge.

SucalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #1802
soccermom1422
Earning My Ears

We had the best trip! Thanks to everyone for all of the great FE gifts. I'm so glad we decided to participate in the exchange. It was really sad leaving the Magic this morning. We were some of the last to walk off. There was no line, and we were able to get straight to our luggage. It's going to be really hard to get back to real life this week.

Our Disney Magic Cruise, Galveston 2012 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtR8...8Fxc_EHR3s_Sxw
soccermom1422 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #1803
Staceykins
Earning My Ears

We had the best trip! So much fun and Layla just loved every minute of it! Can't wait for the next time we get to cruise! :-)
Old 10-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #1804
Belle6000
Mouseketeer

This was the best vacation ever! It was great to meet all of you. Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts!! We loved participating in the exchange. I took a pic of the first few we got, but then we got so many that I never took a picture of them all. Whoever gave the light up glow things....that was perfect for the pirate party and the teen club had a glow party that night so my son was super excited to get them! What a great idea!! All of the gifts were so unique and clever...can't wait to go on another cruise!! Unfortunately, we are back to reality and school this week.

DL:Sept 2011 Paradise Pier
Disney Magic 7 nt: Sept 2012
Belle6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #1805
Piper
DIS Veteran

As others have posted, we're back! I really enjoyed the FE gifts.....so many great gifts! I fell at the hotel, the Thursday before we sailed and it exacerbated my dizzy spells and some other difficulties, so it may be a little while before I post again. I don't have a lot of pictures. I intended to keep my camera in my ECV basket, but the servers took it and parked it at each meal and I was afraid it would go missing. I do have some that I will post that I took the first day. I will post them soon.
Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:13 PM   #1806
happytexasmom
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for the super awesome FE gifts!! the kids were so thrilled to find things in their pockets and we got soooooo much really cool stuff!! Thanks!!..................also loved it so much we booked our next trip, anyone else do the same?
Old 10-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #1807
CrazyZeus1
Matching Shirts Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytexasmom
Thanks everyone for the super awesome FE gifts!! the kids were so thrilled to find things in their pockets and we got soooooo much really cool stuff!! Thanks!!..................also loved it so much we booked our next trip, anyone else do the same?
We did! Booked a 4 night on the Dream next October to pair with a Disney World trip!

HEATHER
CrazyZeus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #1808
Milio99
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytexasmom View Post
I really wanted to but think I will try my luck with a guaranty on a 4 nighter in the spring.

DH. Me DS11 DS 9
Milio99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #1809
tmasimmons
Earning My Ears

We had a great time as well. We have one booked, but will change it when the 2014 schedule comes out. We're going to try one of the larger boats next time. It sure is hard getting back to reality!
tmasimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 AM   #1810
jpglisson
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Yep! We booked a 3 day cruise for 2013, but will change when the 2014 schedule comes out. We are really hoping for an Alaska cruise sailing out of Seattle. Can't wait to sail again!!!
Old 10-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #1811
thorpedo1015
Earning My Ears

Thanks

Just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome FE gifts. There were so many unique and fun ones and my daughter loved checking the fish extender everyday for new gifts. The cruise was so much fun and we are looking at going on the 8 day on March 1, 2013 out of Galveston.
Art of Animation (2013-Wine and Dine Half Marathon)
Port Orleans Riverside (2014-Wine and Dine Half Marathon)
thorpedo1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:56 PM   #1812
happytexasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmasimmons View Post
We had a great time as well. We have one booked, but will change it when the 2014 schedule comes out. We're going to try one of the larger boats next time. It sure is hard getting back to reality!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpglisson View Post
Yep! We booked a 3 day cruise for 2013, but will change when the 2014 schedule comes out. We are really hoping for an Alaska cruise sailing out of Seattle. Can't wait to sail again!!!
same here......i would like to change the date to an 8day that goes to castaway cay and 1day in WDW.....right now there is nothing past May 10 for that cruise
Old 10-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #1813
jenandjuice
Mouseketeer

Thank you all for the wonderful FE gifts, we had the BEST honeymoon!!!!
jenandjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #1814
Belle6000
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We booked a dummy cruise for next october, but we plan to change it to a 2014 one when the schedules come out.

DL:Sept 2011 Paradise Pier
Disney Magic 7 nt: Sept 2012
Belle6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #1815
SeeJennyCruise
Mouseketeer

We had a wonderful trip and did not want to get off the ship. Our first Disney cruise was everything we hoped it would be. Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. My DIL's were glad they had participated and we had so many people ask us about the FE's hanging by our door. We did have one FE moved down the hall before we zip tied it, and a few people put trash in them, but overall it was a wonderful experience and we would definitely do it again.

I hope everyone received the gifts we passed out. We left the Mickey bags with magnets for the adults and different things for the kids. One DIL left treat bags from Seattle, and the other had bottle top magnents with stars and dum dums. There was a little confusion with one of the stateroom numbers, but everyone had an FE so we thought we had it right.

Here is a picture of our grandsons before dinner one night:

Seeing Disney through these little boys eyes was a joy for all of us. What a great vacation! We are so blessed!

DH and I have cruises booked next year, but not on Disney. We could not book while on board, but we are hoping to go with the family and grandsons again in 2014. Maybe Alaska if we can swing it.

SeeJennyCruise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fish extender goups

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: