Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #2266
Momto4DisneyFans
Earning My Ears
 
Momto4DisneyFans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 20

I am waiting for September. I just saw the dates listed on the first page. There really is no rhyme or reason to it, is there?
__________________
Kelly , DH-Chad , Raleigh -14 , Delaney -11 , Carter -9 , Owen -7

Momto4DisneyFans is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #2267
IheartAriel
Mouseketeer
 
IheartAriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 184

Just called and the CM said normally the dates open 90 days out, however we are beyond that time frame. She basically just told me what I already knew....check everyday! Ugh. The pressure!
__________________
me dh dd dd
IheartAriel is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #2268
Kimmers127
DIS Veteran
 
Kimmers127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Farmington, CT
Posts: 738

Anyone know what TIME it would pop up tomorrow if in fact tomorrow is the day?? (heaven forbid I wake up a minute before absolutely necessary!)
__________________
Me DH Dunkin Jasper Smokey Simba

Engaged in Animal Kingdom 9/19/09! Married in Walt Disney World 5/09/11!

My book blog: http://theavidreader.typepad.com/

Kimmers127 is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #2269
kgsmith
DIS Veteran
 
kgsmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 647

Well, I'm thinking that when you make ADRs for 180+10, you can begin at 6:00 am (EST). That's when I'm going to try tomorrow.

Let's hope it will be tomorrow!
__________________
Karen DH DS(12)



kgsmith is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #2270
TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum
Or was that Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum? I think my name is plenty long enough!
 
TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Buckeye State
Posts: 1,830

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsmith View Post
Well, I'm thinking that when you make ADRs for 180+10, you can begin at 6:00 am (EST). That's when I'm going to try tomorrow.

Let's hope it will be tomorrow!
Yes let's, cause I sure don't want to have to be up at 6am both Sat & Sun
__________________
When You Wish Upon A Star Makes No Difference Who You Are



POFQ 2001 ASMovies 2003 CSR 2003 CBR 2004 with Hurricane Francis!
Swan 2005 ASsports 2008 ASMusic 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2531836
TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #2271
pequele
Some people think they are cool because they can hide behind a screen! Don't choke on it!
 
pequele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,169

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum View Post
Yes let's, cause I sure don't want to have to be up at 6am both Sat & Sun
oh come on...think of it as rope drop practice
__________________


_______________________________________________
DL: '77,'88,'89,'90,'98, 2/12-WDW:CBR-pirate room, 12/12: AKV-Kidani , 5/13 AKV-Jambo and Kidani split with a DCL 3 night Bahamian Cruise on the Dream, 10/13 AKV-Kidani, 5/14 Alaskan 9 Night Cruise on the Wonder 10/14 B2B 4 nighters on the Dream including a double dip at Castaway Cay 7/15 Baltic 12 Nighter including Germany
pequele is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #2272
dbraccio
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 23

Please tomorrow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiddleDeeTwiddleDum View Post
Yes let's, cause I sure don't want to have to be up at 6am both Sat & Sun
Me Neither! I'm really hoping for tomorrow...I was sure today was the day....
dbraccio is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #2273
PrincessKimmy
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Posts: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
i can't wait to see september is available

me too!!
__________________
Kim (Me!) Jamie (DH) Leah 10/09 (DD) Aubree 7/11 (DD) Ben 03/13 (DS)

97/DL, 98/DL, 00/AKL, 12/ASmu

PrincessKimmy is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #2274
buffettgirl
The whole tag thing, so 1990's internet *****. Why can't you say "f o r u m"?
 
buffettgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: GreatWoods parking lot.
Posts: 3,123

well, the reservation system has already flipped to June 2 as the earliest date and still no August fireworks date.
buffettgirl is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #2275
DisneyNic
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyNic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Utah
Posts: 538

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsmith View Post
Well, I'm thinking that when you make ADRs for 180+10, you can begin at 6:00 am (EST). That's when I'm going to try tomorrow.

Let's hope it will be tomorrow!
I know before it has popped up in the middle of the afternoon!! As a PP said, there really is no rhyme or reason to this.

I am hoping for all of you August visitors that it opens soon, but on the other hand, that puts me into major stress mode because it will be my turn to wait for Sept to open!!
__________________
1983-2010---15 Trips to DL***Sept 2009---All-Star Sports***Sept 2012---Art Of Animation!!!
DH Me DD10 DS8
DisneyNic is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 01:32 AM   #2276
TeamBlack
Mouseketeer
 
TeamBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 157

Have they ever opened two months up at the same time? or is it always one month at a time?
Got a Sept trip coming, this is the last ressie to get and the one I have been most worried about.
__________________
Sept 2012 POR RGR
Nov 2004 POP
July 2003 CBR
July 1984
TeamBlack is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 05:27 AM   #2277
dbraccio
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 23

Not yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsmith View Post
Well, I'm thinking that when you make ADRs for 180+10, you can begin at 6:00 am (EST). That's when I'm going to try tomorrow.

Let's hope it will be tomorrow!
6:26 am est and nothing yet!
dbraccio is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #2278
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

Quote:
Originally Posted by pequele View Post
oh come on...think of it as rope drop practice
Haha! Too funny! Way to put a positive spin on it!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNic View Post
I know before it has popped up in the middle of the afternoon!! As a PP said, there really is no rhyme or reason to this.

I am hoping for all of you August visitors that it opens soon, but on the other hand, that puts me into major stress mode because it will be my turn to wait for Sept to open!!
I'm waiting for September as well, and that's exactly how I feel!!
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #2279
JavArmy
DIS Veteran
 
JavArmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: From Iowa, but I'm an Army wife in Ft. Meade, MD
Posts: 758

I also just checked for August and nothing as of 6:40.
__________________
Past Trips: June 2011 Poly, June 2012 POP, September 2012 ASMo
Future Trips: August 2013 AoA, May 2014 Fantasy (1st cruise EVER!)

JavArmy is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 05:48 AM   #2280
BuzzLiteyear
To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at the Contemporary Resort!
 
BuzzLiteyear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 978.19 miles just East of due North of CR (1161 by roads)
Posts: 1,980

I've been checking since 6am, nothing...
BuzzLiteyear is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
adr, dessert, party, tomorrowland, wishes



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: