Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #16
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post

I simply wanted to give you a hug!!!

Music, Dancing and Disney sounds like GREAT therapy to me!!!
Thanks Yeah music, dancing and disney planning are definately a big help. Will just have to keep going to disney
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #17
petals

Had a busy weekend. Between aftershow party and christening for my baby nephew.

Today would be my daddy's birthday so remembering him and then I have more disney news...

Tickets went on sale for The Very Merry Christmas party. This is good and bad news. I had made a semi plan of what park I wanted to go to what day and I always leave Magic Kingdom until our last full park day because I like to end the trip with Wishes but on our last full park day this year there's a Very Merry Christmas Party on that night so no wishes. Also because we will be in POP then I had wanted to make rope drop for the Magic Kingdom day as we've never seen that but will have to do my Magic Kingdom day a different day now and replan a bit for the last day.

I did however book a Very Merry Christmas Party for the day we move to POP which will be the 6th of December I also booked to go to Discovery Cove on the 2nd of December.

Waiting to see Universal/IOA Christmas timetable now before we plan any more tickets and park days

Last edited by petals; 05-06-2011 at 07:00 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #18
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Hi there! I've seen you around some of the same TR/PTR's I've been following and saw that you're going to be at WDW when we're planning to go this year. Thought I'd pop over and check it out. I'll have to try and go back to read your Sept TR when I have some time. Nothing fixes some bad luck/depressing times like planning a trip to the happiest place on Earth.
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #19
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Hi I'm so happy your show went well. Music Dancing and DIsney, all 3 of those are great therapy. I can't sing or dance, but I can do Disney pretty good.

With you being at Pop and at MVMCP at the same time as me I am sure we are bound to run into eachother. Maybe even meet up for a hot chocolate and hug. I really hope your year just brings you great things.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]
disneyaddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #20
petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Hi there! I've seen you around some of the same TR/PTR's I've been following and saw that you're going to be at WDW when we're planning to go this year. Thought I'd pop over and check it out. I'll have to try and go back to read your Sept TR when I have some time. Nothing fixes some bad luck/depressing times like planning a trip to the happiest place on Earth.
Welcome firstly
My September trip report has flashbacks to the 08 trip as well.. kinda a practice run at a trip report but it was my September trip that gave me the idea for Disney as a cure to all the depression... The week before the September trip last year a few really good things happened so then I linked good things happening with a Disney trip and hence think Disney is a cure to depression That and I really want to see the Christmas lights although I do expect lots of tears that week as I'm gone overly emotional with the depressive stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Hi I'm so happy your show went well. Music Dancing and DIsney, all 3 of those are great therapy. I can't sing or dance, but I can do Disney pretty good.

With you being at Pop and at MVMCP at the same time as me I am sure we are bound to run into eachother. Maybe even meet up for a hot chocolate and hug. I really hope your year just brings you great things.
I don't sing solo. I did music in college but I play piano more.. I sing in the chorus when i do the shows but did backstage this year which was different but fun! That and Westlife concerts put a smile back on my face for the first time in about 4 months!

Meeting for hot chocolate and hugs sounds like a good idea!
I think the year is starting to turn around slowly. This month was very much getting life back on track and going back to everything I've been neglecting in the breakdown so hopefully things will start to improve now.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #21
momabaarjo
You might be a Disney Princess, but I'm a Disney Queen

Wahoo...another Christmastime PTR...I will be back later to read up!
momabaarjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #22
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

First, about your Dad!!! I love how you have regrouped for the Christmas Party changing traditional plans and I know that the entire trip will be full of magic and fun!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #23
Mom2mitokids
DIS Veteran

Hi Emma,
I didn't even see you started a PTR...sorry..I'm in. If you can't find anyone to go with you...I will. I need a Disney therapy too. Oh how I wish we can go back again. Can't wait to hear more updates on your trip. Discovery Cove was awesome. That had to be the best day we all had.

TR..http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40564833

http://www.facebook.com/HopeforKylee
Mom2mitokids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
Wahoo...another Christmastime PTR...I will be back later to read up!
Welcome

Quote:
First, about your Dad!!! I love how you have regrouped for the Christmas Party changing traditional plans and I know that the entire trip will be full of magic and fun!
Thanks. I am currently figuring out our "schedule" so will see what I come up with for last day but I do have a few ideas Luvin the pic btw thanky doo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2mitokids View Post
Hi Emma,
I didn't even see you started a PTR...sorry..I'm in. If you can't find anyone to go with you...I will. I need a Disney therapy too. Oh how I wish we can go back again. Can't wait to hear more updates on your trip. Discovery Cove was awesome. That had to be the best day we all had.
Welcome
So maybe in 2013 a big group of disers can go solo together if you get my drift.... Sounds good I think next year I'm either going to Paris again or on a cruise... We spoke about the cruise at home because of jenseib's trip report and conversation went something like so:
Moi: I'd love to go on a disney cruise.. They go to a little island and do fun things on a beach and there's characters and there's the ship from pirates.
Mommy: Would you like to do a cruise I didn't think you'd be into that..
Moi: No I wouldn't liek to do a cruise I'd like to do a DISNEY cruise
I did Discovery Cove in 2005 and it is gorgeous like a little paradise away from all the parks... In 2005 it was an early 21st birthday present (a year early lol) it was brilliant though but when I went out to do the swim bit I went straight under water because I didn't realise I was on a cliff type thing and it got so deep straight away... I thought it'd be like a beach and get deep slowly oops!

Last edited by petals; 05-08-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #25
petals

So not that I'm counting or anything but today there is only 200 days left until I go to Florida...

I'm also starting to put together a semi plan of action so I can figure out how many days we need tickets for. Disney have their November hours up and Seaworld have their opening hours until the end of the year. Only one I'm waiting for now is Universal and then getting out last years park maps to find rides we missed/have never done or want to do again.

Quick question for y'all... When exactly is Thanksgiving is it the 24th or 25th of November?

Last edited by petals; 05-08-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #26
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

TWO HUNDRED DAYS deserves a

A cruise sounds like HEAVEN!!!! I would love to go on a cruise!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:50 AM   #27
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Quick question for y'all... When exactly is Thanksgiving is it the 24th or 25th of November?
24th
afwdwfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #28
petals

Quote:
TWO HUNDRED DAYS deserves a

A cruise sounds like HEAVEN!!!! I would love to go on a cruise!
Yeah I can't wait for both Arranging this trip and trying to read up on the different cruises as I go as well luvin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
24th
Thanky doo. We'll be flying that day so no celebrating for us unless we're not completely tired out when we get there
Old 05-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #29
petals

So putting in schedule day by day just to drag it out and so on lol

We leave on the 24th and this year for the first time ever we have a direct flight to Orlando so about 9 or 9.5 hours on a plane That would be fine if it were a morning flight because we could sleep most of the way but flight is at 12.20 so I'm thinking I might go to bed very very late that night so I'll be tired out and will sleep on the plane. i figure sleeping makes the time go quicker and won't have to find as much to amuse myself with for a flight that long.
We are due to get to Orlando at 16.50 all going well and the hopefully once we get luggage and our mears non magical express we'll get to hotel before 7. Then I figure if we're not to tired and if it's open we might try go to Titanic Exhibition which was about 5 minutes away from our hotel. We tried to see it last year but it was closed by the time we went up to it and we never got time to go back.

I was also looking at ticket prices and I reckon it's going to be cheaper to buy from disney and universal sites again than the ticket agency over here. So just waiting impatiently for universal to release their November/December times to decide how many days I want to give them lol.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:51 PM   #30
petals

A little annoyed today! My travelling buddy informed me that even after paying for the trip they still might not go it'll all depend on what they decide that month! My thoughts right now are i don't care i'm going with or without you but I'm not saying that out loud to them so it doesn't case an argument I just don't want to deal with it!

Yesterday should have been my brothers 40th so got a packet of balloons wrote messages on them and went to the beach he used to swim on and let them all fly away. I was also talking to my nieces the other day and when I mentioned the trip talking bout holidays DN10 got very excited at the fact I might meet Rapunzal so going to look for pics now of Rapunzal and her tower to send to her

Last edited by petals; 05-11-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: