Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #76
MonkeySeas
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallySkelington View Post
Big screen under the stars if its not too crowded.
big screen yes. under the stars...probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkelington View Post
Yep. It used to be a normal playground but then the ocean ate it.
i hope i can reach it(can't really swim)
Quote:
It took me forever to figure out who you were... and then I saw your sig. Hey Trev, welcome to the cruise meet!
Thanx!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkelington View Post
Neither, A midnight premier in Walt Disney Theater is my pick
Nice! i think?
But any movie + chicken fingers = a good time in my book regardless of location.

Quote:
Yay!!! Moms is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you were able to get them on board! More to the party! Woot woot!
I know right!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by MonkeySeas; 05-01-2011 at 02:33 PM.
MonkeySeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #77
SallySkelington
I had enough decency to turn my head and spew root beer all over my sister next to me

I want the cruise to be here so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #78
MomsOf2boys
Has obsessive finger chatter disorder

Well great news... October is closer than you think...then we only have one year to wait!
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
MomsOf2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #79
lisakramer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomsOf2boys View Post
What is your favorite Disney Park? What is your favorite Disney Resort? And what is your favorite Disney charactor?
Hands down, I'm a traditionalist. I love Magic Kingdom. AK is a close 2nd though. We're DVC, so we've stayed at most all the resorts, but my fav is Bay Lake Towers. Favorite character is a tough call. It depends on how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm a cross of Tinkerbell and Eeyore, lol.
I'm glad I found a group for our cruise! I was reading some of the posts just for info and saw everyone talking about FE gifts, etc and thought how cool it would be to feel like I kinda know some people on the ship.
YAY!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #80
SallySkelington
I had enough decency to turn my head and spew root beer all over my sister next to me

Quote:
Well great news... October is closer than you think...then we only have one year to wait!
that is true!
now I'm thinking about halloween.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisakramer View Post
Hands down, I'm a traditionalist. I love Magic Kingdom. AK is a close 2nd though. We're DVC, so we've stayed at most all the resorts, but my fav is Bay Lake Towers. Favorite character is a tough call. It depends on how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm a cross of Tinkerbell and Eeyore, lol.
I'm glad I found a group for our cruise! I was reading some of the posts just for info and saw everyone talking about FE gifts, etc and thought how cool it would be to feel like I kinda know some people on the ship.
YAY!
I've been thinking about FE gifts for a bit too.I think it would be fun to do. How do we do that?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #81
lisakramer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
that is true!
Halloween is my favorite! I've been thinking about family costumes off and on for a while now...

I've been thinking about FE gifts for a bit too.I think it would be fun to do. How do we do that?
My understanding is that each person/cabin in our group has to say if they want to do it or not and then we set some kind of dollar limit. Then the rest is up to the individual to figure out what to buy or make. I think we can decide on a theme too if we'd like.

Is anyone staying at WDW before or after? I'm thinking we will stay 3 days before the cruise.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #82
SallySkelington

Quote:
My understanding is that each person/cabin in our group has to say if they want to do it or not and then we set some kind of dollar limit. Then the rest is up to the individual to figure out what to buy or make. I think we can decide on a theme too if we'd like.

Is anyone staying at WDW before or after? I'm thinking we will stay 3 days before the cruise.
I totally think we should do it. (The FE) Sounds like so much fun.
I think we're still staying one night after our cruise at WDW. Not sure whether or not we're going into the parks. But moms can confirm that.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:24 PM   #83
lisakramer
Mouseketeer

FE Gifts

So obviously I'm thinking there will be more people on this discussion the closer we get, but I'm a bit psycho in my advance planning urges... So I agree, I'd like to do the FE gifts.
Anyone planning to take anything to have the characters sign? I'm thinking a large vinylmation and a pillowcase. vinylmation for me, pillowcase for kiddo.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #84
SallySkelington

Quote:
So obviously I'm thinking there will be more people on this discussion the closer we get, but I'm a bit psycho in my advance planning urges... So I agree, I'd like to do the FE gifts.
Anyone planning to take anything to have the characters sign? I'm thinking a large vinylmation and a pillowcase. vinylmation for me, pillowcase for kiddo.
So FE it is! If you'd like to PM me your info. I'll do the same. As for your planning urges I am the very same. I am SOOOOOOO excited about this trip!

I'm taking an autograph book for my little sister since she won't be able to go, and I found this 1950's Cinderella book that I have fallen in love with. Its really old and not in the best condition seeing as it came from this womans family's estate and it's little owners had a tradition of writing their names but I would love to hand that down to my child some day with Cinderella's signature in it

Old 05-06-2011, 06:37 AM   #85
MomsOf2boys

Quote:
YAY!
WE are DVC as well... AKL is our home resort. I have not yet stayed at BLT yet. We haven't stayed at many of them, just Boardwalk and SSR and AKL and so far AKL is my favorite.

Quote:
that is true!

Quote:

As for the FE gifts... we did that on our last cruise. I don't think they set a limit but it was understood that it was a low cost item or items. They do it several ways I guess, such as one for teens, one for the younger or like we did, one for each cabin that is participating. We had a lot of fun with it. We had kid dismeets and pictures, we had adult dismeets and drinks, we had group dismeets. Some of them linked their dining ressies together as well. It was so nice to hang out at the clubs for a while with a few adults that you sort of knew. It was nice to see familiar faces around and feel like you weren't completely with strangers.

As for WDW before or after we are now not sure about that. My nephew is planning his wedding in Orlando either before or after our cruise so now all other plans are up in the air. We were hoping to go after and hopefully do MNSHP!
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
Old 05-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #86
MomsOf2boys

There should be a lot more people as we draw closer. Then all we do is everyone who is choosing to FE will send their info through PM and we make a list with names and cabin #'s. Everyone then gets a list etc.

As for taking something to get signed... I'm not sure. I haven't done it before but I might do a pillowcase. I saw some very pretty ones that you could purchase on ebay.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:47 AM   #87
MomsOf2boys

Looking at some other threads, I was going to add a list on page one with your info.

So if you send something like this I can add it. Who and ages, stateroom, dining rotation, FE yes or no, Disney cruise #

Momsof2boys(45) DP(52) DS(16) Daunt(57) DNephew(23) 12502, late dining, not sure on FE, Cruise #3
Old 05-06-2011, 01:50 PM   #88
SallySkelington

Quote:

As for WDW before or after we are now not sure about that. My nephew is planning his wedding in Orlando either before or after our cruise so now all other plans are up in the air. We were hoping to go after and hopefully do MNSHP!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

I mean, ahem. I think we should do that.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #89
MomsOf2boys

Quote:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

I mean, ahem. I think we should do that.
LOL Just depends young lady on the wedding plans of others. Time will tell. You are added to the front page by the way.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:05 PM   #90
MomsOf2boys

Question of the Day!

What's the best tip you have heard about for cruising?

Tags
disney dream, october 14, october 2012

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: