Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #601
MeMouseOhio
Earning My Ears

Thanks to all the FE participates. That was awesome. Everyone was imaginative and we got so much stuff. Awesome cruise so sad to be home.
MeMouseOhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #602
Cupcaker
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMouseOhio
Thanks to all the FE participates. That was awesome. Everyone was imaginative and we got so much stuff. Awesome cruise so sad to be home.
I totally agree. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts. I love them all. Even though our vacation is now over, they are great reminders of the cruise
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #603
budbeerlady
I call DH The STREAK!!
Sorry honey, no world series tonight, Poo Watch 2006 is going on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcaker View Post
I totally agree. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful gifts. I love them all. Even though our vacation is now over, they are great reminders of the cruise

Thanks everyone!!! We had a great cruise and a great trip, sounds like everyone had a great time!
Nov 2013 1st Disney Run * Oct 2012 Dream'n Again * Oct 2011 Dd Birthday Cruise* Dec 2010 its all family! *August 2009 ASMu * Nov. 2008 Girls Trip POP * Aug 2008 CBR * Oct. 2007 POP for DD Birthday Trip * Dec. 2006 AKL * Dec. 2005 POFQ for 1st Family Trip* http://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/

budbeerlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #604
SallySkelington
I had enough decency to turn my head and spew root beer all over my sister next to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMouseOhio View Post
Agreed! I loved all of the little gifts! Thanks to all of the participants!

I've been BOO'ED by GoofyinToronto!

SallySkelington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #605
bigyanks
Earning My Ears

thanks everybody. we put the bucket of sand on our mantle, sad reminder. lol.
bigyanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:49 PM   #606
Butterx3
Mouseketeer

A little late, but the sincerity is not..... Thank you all for the wonderful FE gifts. It was so much fun! Did anyone rebook another cruise on board?
Butterx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #607
budbeerlady
I call DH The STREAK!!
Sorry honey, no world series tonight, Poo Watch 2006 is going on!

I was just looking through some of the picture I took in Nassau of the other boats leaving. Did anyone else see the younger couple that appeared to have missed the Royal Caribbean ship? They showed up on the dock well after the ship was gone and were lead away by a port person.

We did not rebook. I kinda wanted to but this was our 2nd year on the Dream. Its time to try something/ someplace new and Dh wasn't too excited about the other itineraries. Dd is old enough its time to visit other states.

I do wish I had taken more pictures during the storm that Sunday night, we went around to the pool deck and the wind/rain looked like a hurricane. With the rocking I felt so bad for anyone that cruised near Sandy!
Nov 2013 1st Disney Run * Oct 2012 Dream'n Again * Oct 2011 Dd Birthday Cruise* Dec 2010 its all family! *August 2009 ASMu * Nov. 2008 Girls Trip POP * Aug 2008 CBR * Oct. 2007 POP for DD Birthday Trip * Dec. 2006 AKL * Dec. 2005 POFQ for 1st Family Trip* http://stretchingittotravel.wordpress.com/

budbeerlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #608
Butterx3
Mouseketeer

I did not notice the RCCL couple, but our tablemates at dinner told us there were 2 young gals that returned late on our cruise and that is why DCL left late the day we were in Nassau. I wonder if the RCCL people were late from an excursion. I was nervous about that when we went to Atlantis and booked through Comfort inn & suites, we left Atlantis at 4:15, giving us plenty of time to get back to the ship by 6:00.

We didn't rebook on board either. We have done the Magic, Wonder and Dream, and also feel like trying something new. Disney is wonderful, and when my kids were younger it was so magical, but they kind of drop the ball when it comes to ages 16~20, and I had a 17 year old with. But I would miss thier private island on another cruise line also.

So glad we cruised when we did, and not in the past week. We all lucked out with the weather.
Butterx3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disney dream, october 14, october 2012

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: