Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2011, 07:42 AM   #136
MomsOf2boys
Has obsessive finger chatter disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallySkelington View Post
Hey guys, wanted to share this little bobble I found. Its called Disney Vacation Connection. Its full of tips and tid bits to help you plan your next Disney trip, and sits right on your desktop. While it's a little big, you can exit out of it without loosing any info and pull it up with easy access. I'll be posting this else where on the boards as well. Hope this helps all those planners out there!

http://directmessagelab1.com/service...9-04-10%400005
I will check it out!
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
MomsOf2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:55 AM   #137
MomsOf2boys

Question of the Day!

Is your family and friends getting tired of hearing about your upcoming cruise yet?
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #138
MomsOf2boys

I was thinking that we would be getting some others on our thread by now.... perhaps we are going to have a half empty ship when we sail!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #139
MomsOf2boys

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=155347
This person just came off and has current Navagators for the 4 night Dream on their first post. Thought you all might enjoy.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #140
SallySkelington
I had enough decency to turn my head and spew root beer all over my sister next to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomsOf2boys View Post
Is your family and friends getting tired of hearing about your upcoming cruise yet?
I dunno you tell me!

I've been BOO'ED by GoofyinToronto!

SallySkelington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #141
MomsOf2boys

I'm not tired of hearing you talk about it. I'm sending those in our traveling party who are not Disboarders the Navagators and such. Next month or so I will send menu's and such. Just last night another friend said she may join in on the cruise as well. She's a teacher (really cool one) and isn't sure she wants to miss a week of school. She's the drama teacher and they have a big performance right after that.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #142
SallySkelington
I had enough decency to turn my head and spew root beer all over my sister next to me

Quote:
I'm not tired of hearing you talk about it. I'm sending those in our traveling party who are not Disboarders the Navagators and such. Next month or so I will send menu's and such. Just last night another friend said she may join in on the cruise as well. She's a teacher (really cool one) and isn't sure she wants to miss a week of school. She's the drama teacher and they have a big performance right after that.
You should get them on the dis, but then we may be held responsible in the court of law when they become addicted.

How many people would that make in our party? I good half of the ship? And none are disboarders. No wonder there are only a handful of people on the meet thread.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #143
MomsOf2boys

I think Andrew lurks here now and then but he doesn't post. Most are too busy with other things to add a new addiction to their list of daily activities!

I was on the Fantasy's thread for the same time frame and they are really picking up on viewers. She posts each day to keep it active and in the front of the thread pages. I just feel like I am a little odd just posting and posting and posting by myself.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:39 AM   #144
MomsOf2boys

I have a little bluebird who knocks at my front door. Everyone said when he builds his nest he will stop. He built his nest. Then they said when he has his eggs he will stop. He had his eggs. They have hatched. They have flown away. Still at my door. Now I look and he has another egg and he is still at my door. I have named him Disney because he makes me very happy.
Old 06-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #145
SallySkelington

Quote:
I have a little bluebird who knocks at my front door. Everyone said when he builds his nest he will stop. He built his nest. Then they said when he has his eggs he will stop. He had his eggs. They have hatched. They have flown away. Still at my door. Now I look and he has another egg and he is still at my door. I have named him Disney because he makes me very happy.
I've seen him! Adorable little thing. You named him Disney? Too cute. Reminds me of the time another bird flew into the door and made such a racket I thought someone was trying to break in.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #146
SallySkelington

Quote:
I think Andrew lurks here now and then but he doesn't post. Most are too busy with other things to add a new addiction to their list of daily activities!

I was on the Fantasy's thread for the same time frame and they are really picking up on viewers. She posts each day to keep it active and in the front of the thread pages. I just feel like I am a little odd just posting and posting and posting by myself.
Yep. I get so excited I have to try and limit myself on posts. Lol.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #147
kmer
Anxiously awaiting our Disney Dream Cruise!

1st Time Cruiser New to Group

Hi everyone! We're first time cruisers and just decided to change our date from 8/15/12 to this cruise. I'm sad to have to wait even longer but excited to be at WDW for MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival.

So far it's just the 3 of us for this trip. At the time of the cruise my DH Dan will be 32, our DS Nathan will be 5 and I will be hanging on to 29 for 2 more weeks.

We have main dining and the 9pm show. We are in room 8664 and are hoping to exchange FEs as long as it's not a huge amount of cabins.

I'm obsessed with planning and coming up with new ideas for door magnets and different ways to make it special. I spend lots of time on the DISgin boards too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully getting to meet some too.

kmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:50 PM   #148
SallySkelington

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmer View Post
Hi everyone! We're first time cruisers and just decided to change our date from 8/15/12 to this cruise. I'm sad to have to wait even longer but excited to be at WDW for MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival.

So far it's just the 3 of us for this trip. At the time of the cruise my DH Dan will be 32, our DS Nathan will be 5 and I will be hanging on to 29 for 2 more weeks.

We have main dining and the 9pm show. We are in room 8664 and are hoping to exchange FEs as long as it's not a huge amount of cabins.

I'm obsessed with planning and coming up with new ideas for door magnets and different ways to make it special. I spend lots of time on the DISgin boards too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully getting to meet some too.
Welcome to our lovely thread! I'm Vanna. As you can see we're just kinda floatin along until our sail date gets closer. Glad you could find us! Just post if you have any questions and we'll do our best to answer. Are you excited for your first Disney Cruise? What are you looking forward to?

Old 06-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #149
MomsOf2boys

Quote:

Welcome!

October is a great time to cruise! The ship is not nearly as crowded as summer and it is still warm and wonderful for swimming and such! I will go ahead and add you to the front page. MNSSHP and Food and Wine is a great time for WDW as well!
Please feel free to post and share your ideas and plans. One of the other posters has a 4 yr old son I believe. Could be a great "best friend" scenerio for the boys!
Old 06-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #150
lisakramer
Mouseketeer

Kids

Quote:

We have main dining and the 9pm show.
Hey Kmer - Our DS will be 4 at the time of the cruise. Perhaps the boys can meet up and would like to play together some. We also have main dining and the 9PM show. Can we make seating requests? It might be nice to sit with you guys if you're interested. Not trying to be too forward or creepy, just a thought. Maybe a bit better than sitting with complete strangers, LOL.

Tags
disney dream, october 14, october 2012

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: