Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Mousterpiece Cinema Podcast

Hey, everybody. I've just started up the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast, all about past and present Disney movies. Each week, I'll discuss one Disney or Pixar movie in-depth, talking about the highs and the lows. In the first episode, I talked about Cars 2, the latest Pixar film.

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog. The show's new, obviously, but I'm excited to do it and I hope you all check it out and let me know what you think.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last week, thank you so much. If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to start! The second episode of the show, where I talk about 1977's The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review on iTunes and give the show a star rating. And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks so much!

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

New Episode of Mousterpiece Cinema Podcast

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last 2 weeks, thank you so much. If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to start! The third episode of the show, where I talk about 1950's Cinderella, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

You can find the show on iTunes, on Twitter, at Facebook, or on the show's blog.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #4
gillcrist32
Earning My Ears

spam

Kick the spam
gillcrist32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Nope, not spam. I'm a real guy. You can check my other non-podcast posts.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

New Episode!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last few weeks, thank you so much. I wish I could thank each of you personally (and, hey, if you reply to the thread, maybe I will! ) If you haven't done so yet, now is a great time to start! The fourth episode, where I talk about the brand new Winnie the Pooh movie, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 07-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

New Episode!

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last month, thank you so much. I appreciate you giving the show a chance, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you haven't started listening yet, now is a great time to start! The fifth episode, where I talk about the 2001 Hayao Miyazaki movie Spirited Away, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 07-28-2011, 02:37 AM   #8
emlydecia
Earning My Ears

Cinema podcast

Nice post dude thanks for sharing.
emlydecia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #9
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my new Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last 6 weeks or so, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you haven't started listening yet, don't fret: you can start now! The sixth episode, where I talk about the 1954 big-budget epic 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 08-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you checked out my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last couple of months, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you haven't started listening yet, why not start today? The seventh episode, where I talk about the underrated 1991 comic-book movie The Rocketeer, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #11
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the last 2 months, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you're new to the show, don't worry--you can jump in any time you want! The eighth episode, where I talk about the 1982 video-game action-adventure Tron, is now up on iTunes. When you check it out, make sure to write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 08-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #12
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, over the summer, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you're new to the show, don't worry--you can jump in any time you want! The ninth episode, where I talk about the 1981 animated buddy movie The Fox and the Hound, is now up on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it if you could head over to iTunes, write a review, give the show a star rating, and tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 09-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #13
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you've enjoyed it so far. If you're new to the show, why not start now? The 10th episode, where I talk about the 1979 sci-fi action adventure The Black Hole, is now up on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 09-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #14
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. If you're new to the podcast, don't worry: you can start now! The 11th episode, where I talk about the 2002 animated film Lilo and Stitch, is now up on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, of course, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Old 09-19-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
mousterpiece
Mouseketeer

Hey, everyone! If you've been listening to my Disney movie podcast, Mousterpiece Cinema, since June, thank you so much. I appreciate you checking the show out, and hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. If you're new to Mousterpiece Cinema, don't worry: you can start now! The 12th episode, where I talk about the 1949 family film So Dear to My Heart, is now up on iTunes. I'd be so grateful if you could write a quick review and give the show a star rating on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, tell your friends! And, as always, let me know what you think right here! Thanks again!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: