Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #481
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

loved your TR!!! Can't wait to see your next PTRs!!! that is so funny that you said that about the Bat Signal!!I was just telling the kids about how much I loved that!!! Ok..we are baited for the Europe trip...we need some details!!

Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #482
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Oh Sheree, I'm bummed this is over. I hope you start a PTR!

We are also booked for MEA now! The April trip most likely isn't going to happen but we should be able to swing October. It probably will just be a girls only trip. I hope to arrive on the 17th so we definitely have to meet up.

Love all of your souvies!

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #483
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
I love your souvies and final thoughts!
You got some really great pins, and I remember our first DVC stay...
I'll just say I got a few things in that DVC gift shop too!

About those dates in OCT.,
We are looking at a couple for that month.
12th/17th or 26th/31st....
Um, I'm going to say you should go with the earlier dates! Please???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
how awesome you get to go to WDW too. I am so jealous!!!!
Thanks - we just can't let all these DVC points go unused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Great final thoughts.

Cute souvies. I have two of those soaps. Love all the DVC stuff.

Congrats on the small contract at OKW!

There was something else I wanted to say, but....DRAT.....I can't remember what.

Anyway - loved you TR. Can't wait to read all about Europe.
Quote:
Oh Yeah - You are going to love your mac. Did you sign up for the 1 on 1 for a year? I think when I buy a new one I am going to do that, since I never really learned the one I have very well. I bought it used so its hard to watch videos or read about it cause it is older. But I love my mac and I will never go back to a PC. It does have some weird quirks like making sure you put stuff in the trash and then emptying. Troubleshooting can be a little weird, Enjoy!!!!!!
I love the Basin stuff - the soaps were mostly gifts. I have a few things, but sometimes I don't want to use them. Have to get over that.
I did not sign up for the 1 on 1. Do you have to buy it from Apple to get that? I got mine at Best Buy. I could use some lessons for sure. We've had the iMac for a while, and have iPhones and DH has the iPad, but I still feel a little ignorant. I know I'm not utilizing a third of what these devices can do!
I'm excited about getting a few more points. In the long run, DH says we should get 100 more at EACH place we own!! He's trying to catch Anita I think!! I'd just like to have enough to stay in a 1BR for a week at least once a year. It's tough for us to go more than that, but I could see doing HHI or Vero too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I'm sad to see your TR end, I enjoy reading them!

I hope you start a PTR very soon!
Thanks Leslie!!! I'll get on it soon - just working on a title. That's always my big hold-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
loved your TR!!! Can't wait to see your next PTRs!!! that is so funny that you said that about the Bat Signal!!I was just telling the kids about how much I loved that!!! Ok..we are baited for the Europe trip...we need some details!!
Thanks Shawna!! I'll get going on it soon. I may need some help discussing and planning Europe stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Oh Sheree, I'm bummed this is over. I hope you start a PTR!

We are also booked for MEA now! The April trip most likely isn't going to happen but we should be able to swing October. It probably will just be a girls only trip. I hope to arrive on the 17th so we definitely have to meet up.

Love all of your souvies!
Yay for October!!! We will HAVE to find each other!!! We are planning to book our resort on Monday which is our 11 month date, so I'll at least know where we're staying for the moment. We may move it on our 7 month date in March. Of course, we'll be in touch between now and then!!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #484
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Thanks Leslie!!! I'll get on it soon - just working on a title. That's always my big hold-up.
Mine too! When I was coming up with my last one I actually texted Jackie to see if she thought it was DIS appropriate and she loved it. So that is what I went with!
Old 11-10-2011, 09:47 PM   #485
RinkyTinkyTinky
DIS Veteran

I can't believe you finished this while I was gone. Did you not want me at the farewell party?

Your pictures from the balcony on your last day are GORGEOUS! Really really nice!

Love all your souvies, especially the necklace set from AKL. That is really pretty!

I'm in shock that you get to go to Disney AND Europe! Lucky you! I can't wait to hear all about your October plans too!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #486
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkyTinkyTinky View Post
I can't believe you finished this while I was gone. Did you not want me at the farewell party?

Your pictures from the balcony on your last day are GORGEOUS! Really really nice!

Love all your souvies, especially the necklace set from AKL. That is really pretty!

I'm in shock that you get to go to Disney AND Europe! Lucky you! I can't wait to hear all about your October plans too!
Now, come on, I just really finished it yesterday, and you were already home!! The farewell party is still going on - it takes me a while to start the PTR, so this gets to keep on going!! I want you at all my parties!

Thanks on the pictures - I love sunrise and sunset pictures.

I think I'm in shock that I get to go to Europe and Disney too. We are trying to save money to pay for Europe so Christmas is going to be spare. I'm going to try to work my Pampered Chef business more between now and March for extra money too. But the WDW trip will not be too pricey. (It really can't be after we do Europe!!) We have enough DVC points for our room (a studio) and we will drive so that is relatively inexpensive. I'm pretty sure we will not be doing the DDP and only do one or two TS meals. I'm anxious to hear how you did the F&W on your trip. It's the park tickets that get us.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #487
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Hurray for more points!

Love all of your souvenirs -- you bought some great stuff! I have debated getting an iphone just so I could have a castle case for it.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:48 AM   #488
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I have debated getting an iphone just so I could have a castle case for it.
They have those????? Where????

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 11-12-2011, 07:49 AM   #489
MEK
DIS Veteran

Sherrie - I am almost certain you could go to the Apple Store and sign up for the one on one.

Almost as many points as Anita? Good luck with that!

All I can say about HHI is that late October member rate is so good you don't need points!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 11-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #490
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
They have those????? Where????
I got mine at World of Disney.

Quote:
Sherrie - I am almost certain you could go to the Apple Store and sign up for the one on one.

Almost as many points as Anita? Good luck with that!

All I can say about HHI is that late October member rate is so good you don't need points!
Good to know. It would be worth my while to know how to use my new toy!!
I'll never catch up with Anita, I'm sure! I can't afford the maintenance fees on that many points!

Where can I find the member rate? Is it on the DVC member site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Hurray for more points!

Love all of your souvenirs -- you bought some great stuff! I have debated getting an iphone just so I could have a castle case for it.
Thanks!!
I think that's just another good reason to get an iphone! Add it to the list!!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #491
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Pop Century - It is a cute theme - and the food court and store were very nice - lots of selection. Our room was okay. I'm a bit of a spoiled deluxe resort girl now, but I'd stay there again. It was perfect for our one night before the cruise. You can't beat the rates either!
As fond as we are of Pop, we have stayed deluxe enough to know that it would be really easy to be spoiled to the nicer places.

Quote:
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo - I LOVE THIS RESORT!!!! I don't care what anyone says about it being far away from parks. It is so beautiful and relaxing, and has so much to offer, it just doesn't matter. I really enjoyed the restaurants, Boma and the Mara (would still like to try Jiko) and the gift shop is one of the best on property. The theme is amazing!!!! The pool is great, the slide is perfect for my kids, the animals - nuf said...
Totally agree - love this place!
Sitting out on the balcony in the morning made it a bit harder to want to leave the resort to go to a park.

Quote:
Epcot - crazy crowded, but so beautiful with Flower and Garden going on! Spring break might not be the best time to go there, but we enjoyed it.
I so much enjoy a spring trip after a dreary TN winter. I have a room booked for March, but I am 95% sure I am going to be cancelling, which will make me .

I've wanted a monorail to go around my little tree for a couple of years. Will December be the trip I get it?
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #492
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

MeMom, was that the trip you were going to go on with Kay? In March? I thought I remembered that Jill was going with John's folks in Feb...
Old 11-14-2011, 07:33 AM   #493
Pluto_fan
DIS Veteran

Aw, I'm sad it's over, Sheree. But I'm glad it was such a great trip!

And we can't wait to hear about the EUROPE plans!
Disneyland Aug 2006, daytrip Mar 1989, daytrip Jun 1985, daytrip
Old 11-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #494
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto_fan View Post
Aw, I'm sad it's over, Sheree. But I'm glad it was such a great trip!

And we can't wait to hear about the EUROPE plans!
It was a great trip.

Here is the link to the new PTR for the Europe plans!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2836374

Now I just have to remember how to put it in my signature with the title and all that...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: