Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #46
dennismcneely
Mouseketeer

Location: Originally from Monroe, NC now living in Madrid, Spain

Thanks for sharing these fun photos , I LOVE to see your kids' faces, they look super-excited and all their new stuff will sure keep them entertained for a while . I definitely look forward to meeting you all aboard beautiful Disney Dream. BTW I am now watching our ship docked at Port Canaveral through www.portcanaveralwebcam.com It looks great!

Dennis

P.S. Not sure if you got my reply to your PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:12 PM   #47
vegaangel82
A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We got 2 Mickey Mails on Thursday and 2 more on Saturday!!!!! Here I am on Monday, catching up on the photos.... just wait until you get a peek!!!!!!

Before I post the special deliver-ears.... I wanted to let everyone know Gabriella had a cardiac catheterization done today to check up on her progress after her June rejection episode! Her heart pressures are back down to a very normal healthy range, meaning her heart is working and healing just as we had hoped, if not better! We will get results back this week on the cellular biopsy that will tell us if there are any rejection cells lingering behind dormant. Keeping my hands clasped in prayer until we find out!

We are also in the middle of planning our big send off party with our wish granters! I'm thinking it will be on Labor Day! I am sending them the link to the Big Give album (in my siggy) so they can see all the blessings you all have sent to us!

I cannot even begin to thank you all enough for the excitement your packages bring! The outfits are to DIE for! The goodies are way too fun and keep the kids occupied.... and the overall act of my kids being spoiled with new stuff that we cannot afford to provide before this cruise is more valuable to me than any amount of money. So, again, thank you!

Kristi , married to Paul , parents of Gabriella, 6 & PJ, 3

Our family website
vegaangel82 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #48
vegaangel82

We got Mickey Mail last Thursday from jas0202!!!!

And I think my pirate (and rum) loving hubby loved his shirt the most!

The kids could wear pirate stuff everyday, but when its a Mickey pirate it makes it all that much better!

And me, of course! LOVE the color!!!

Thank you so much Swank family! I had NO idea there was a pirate night, but we are WELL equipped now! LOVED the letter in pirate font and wording!!!

Our family website
Old 08-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #49
vegaangel82

DianeMom2 won over Gabriella's heart when we opened a princess laiden package (which was badly faded but we could still see it)....

It took all of my energy to not drool over this PRECIOUS dress!

And isnt this shirt SO STINKING CUTE??

I won't lie.... I almost snagged the Phineas and Ferb color book after he went to sleep..... lol

Thank you Diane!!!!!!!! We love it all!

Our family website
Old 08-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #50
vegaangel82

This Mickey Mail had no DIS name, but we know it is from Tricia W from Canada! It caught me off guard to see a package from CANADA! How cool was that to tell the kids it came from our neighbors up north!

This little package was especially for PJ, which is a rare occurrence in our family in the last couple years. He is patient, understanding and gracious, but often gets forgotten amidst Gabriella's complicated medical procedures when people spoil her with gifts. He was ELATED when the note said it was all for him!!!!

Thank you so much Tricia! We LOVE the outfit!!!!!!!!

Our family website
Old 08-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #51
vegaangel82

This last package opened this weekend was from Cheryl, aboveH20....

Let's not talk about how many tears I dropped when I saw these AMAZING custom shirts!

I made Paul wait a few before photographing me....

They are AMAZING and I cannot wait to proudly wear these! Thinking they would be PERFECT the day of our travel and boarding of the boat!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Our family website
Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #52
dianemom2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaangel82 View Post
We got 2 Mickey Mails on Thursday and 2 more on Saturday!!!!! Here I am on Monday, catching up on the photos.... just wait until you get a peek!!!!!!

Before I post the special deliver-ears.... I wanted to let everyone know Gabriella had a cardiac catheterization done today to check up on her progress after her June rejection episode! Her heart pressures are back down to a very normal healthy range, meaning her heart is working and healing just as we had hoped, if not better! We will get results back this week on the cellular biopsy that will tell us if there are any rejection cells lingering behind dormant. Keeping my hands clasped in prayer until we find out!

We are also in the middle of planning our big send off party with our wish granters! I'm thinking it will be on Labor Day! I am sending them the link to the Big Give album (in my siggy) so they can see all the blessings you all have sent to us!

I cannot even begin to thank you all enough for the excitement your packages bring! The outfits are to DIE for! The goodies are way too fun and keep the kids occupied.... and the overall act of my kids being spoiled with new stuff that we cannot afford to provide before this cruise is more valuable to me than any amount of money. So, again, thank you!
I am thrilled that Gabriella's heart is doing well! I will be hoping that the biopsy results are wonderful!

After all that your precious family has been through, I am glad that we could send a little spoiling your way

Quote:
DianeMom2 won over Gabriella's heart when we opened a princess laiden package (which was badly faded but we could still see it)....

It took all of my energy to not drool over this PRECIOUS dress!

And isnt this shirt SO STINKING CUTE??

I won't lie.... I almost snagged the Phineas and Ferb color book after he went to sleep..... lol

Thank you Diane!!!!!!!! We love it all!
I am so happy that everything got there ok and that the outfits look like they will fit the kids just right. Enjoy using them and have a wonderful family vacation!

I LOVE all the pirate stuff and the Wish shirts are fantastic! I can't wait to see some more pictures!

dianemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #53
tricia
Goes to show you that even lurkers get tagged!!

Hello. Tricia is my real name and my dis name. I was still really new to message boards and forums when I signed up to the dis 11 years ago. They asked for a name, I gave them mine. Didn't think to make a cute username up at the time.

AnywAy. Glad you liked the stuff. I have 2 boys at home, so usually have more boy fabrics on hand.

Quote:
This Mickey Mail had no DIS name, but we know it is from Tricia W from Canada! It caught me off guard to see a package from CANADA! How cool was that to tell the kids it came from our neighbors up north!

This little package was especially for PJ, which is a rare occurrence in our family in the last couple years. He is patient, understanding and gracious, but often gets forgotten amidst Gabriella's complicated medical procedures when people spoil her with gifts. He was ELATED when the note said it was all for him!!!!

Thank you so much Tricia! We LOVE the outfit!!!!!!!!

AKL - September 2009 Universal RPR - March 2009
ASSp - March 2007 ASSp - March 2006
Pop - March 2004 ASSp- May 2003
ASMo- Sept 2000 ASSp- April 1996
WL- July 1994 CBR- 1998
ME DH DS15 DS11
tricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #54
vegaangel82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia View Post
Hello. Tricia is my real name and my dis name. I was still really new to message boards and forums when I signed up to the dis 11 years ago. They asked for a name, I gave them mine. Didn't think to make a cute username up at the time.

AnywAy. Glad you liked the stuff. I have 2 boys at home, so usually have more boy fabrics on hand.
COOL! That makes it easier!!!!!!!! Thank you again!

Our family website
Old 08-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #55
jas0202
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We got Mickey Mail last Thursday from jas0202!!!!

And I think my pirate (and rum) loving hubby loved his shirt the most!

The kids could wear pirate stuff everyday, but when its a Mickey pirate it makes it all that much better!

And me, of course! LOVE the color!!!

Thank you so much Swank family! I had NO idea there was a pirate night, but we are WELL equipped now! LOVED the letter in pirate font and wording!!!

Hooray! I am so glad everything arrived in one piece! I love the pic of your DH...too funny! All he needs is the bandanas that the ship usually gives out and he will be set! I hope you all have a magical trip and enjoy every bit of this much-deserved pixie dust!

Me (Jill) DH DD (9) DD (6)
]
jas0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:45 PM   #56
Owensheart
Mouseketeer

FUN Mickey Mail!!! I LOVE love love all the outfits Kristi! I even have a few tears in my eyes because I am so excited that your family is going on such a deserving trip! You are going to have so much fun!

We need a night out before you leave!!

Owen's PTR!!

TRIP REPORT!!!
Owensheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:55 PM   #57
vegaangel82

A pile of Mickey Mail!!!!

It's kinda exciting because since we have a PO box and only get to it 3 times a week, we end up with a treasure chest of loot all in one day! This weekend we got 4 packages! WOW!

The first one is from DisneyCP2002!

My flash overexposed the bows, but she got 2 Disney Cruise designed bows and 2 Belle clips! I truly hope you don't mind if you catch a picture of ME wearing them too, Dania! They are ADORABLE!

(you gotta love my crazy girl's hair in this pic.... lol)

Thank you so much!!! Did you make your own ribbon???? I cannot get over how neat the cruise ribbon is!!!

Our family website
Old 08-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #58
vegaangel82

Another box from Cajunfan was adorned with Mickey cutouts!!! LOVED the shipping label, Lynn!!!!

It was full of goodies! Hats and bags for the boys, flip flops for me and Gabriella! Such GREAT accessories!!!!!

Thank you so much Lynn!!!!!!!!!

Our family website
Old 08-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #59
vegaangel82

Our next box came from Guyla, but did not have a Dis name attached!

It was full of airplane activities and snacks for the kids, and an adorable Minnie Mouse bag filled with everything essential and vital to travel!

How brilliant is she?!? It's gifts like this that become the biggest life savers in a pinch! Thank you so much, Guyla!!!

Our family website
Old 08-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #60
vegaangel82

Our last Mickey Mail came with no return address, no Dis name, but a very sweet card inside.... only I cannot read your last name! Will the real AMAZING Disney giver please stand up??? Because we LOVE our towels!

Look at Gabriellas face here..... <3

My guy all cozied up!

And super great airplane loot!

I didn't get a picture of me with my towel, but I will go on record saying it is the coolest Mickey towel ever! My favorite colors, girlie and my main man- Mickey!

Thank you SO much, you mysterious giver!

Our family website

Tags
chd, cruise, stroke, transplant

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: