Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #136
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Kris, AMAZING UPDATES!!!! I am thrilled to see all of the phots, simply full of fun and pretty children! I have to say again, I am IN LOVE with Kylee's dress...Epcot is one of our favorites and that dress is PERFECT!!!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:14 PM   #137
Mom2mitokids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
so happy you got to meet up with Mary and Lauren and their crew!

yay, you are a brave mama...see Soarin' not so bad! we love it and also the boat ride (we went on it twice this trip)

happy to hear Kylee is feeling better, except for her attitude hope they an get Korissa's tonsils issue figured out soon!
When you have height issues..it's bad but glad I did it. I actually wanted to fo on it again, but we didn't have time. I'm so glad our day was changed so we could meet up with Mary and Lauren.
Boy did Kylee have an attitude today. Glad she is in bed now. I could of had this day done with, but now have to finish tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrosek View Post
Great update. I love all the pics in the wish lounge, Tim's is the only other TR I have seen this one in, and all the pics from the flower and garden festival. Epcot was a favorite park of ours.
I wish I took pictures of the bathroom. It was amazing. I would love to go back to Epcot one day and see the stuff we didn't get to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
this is almost like looking through my photos we have so many of the same shots, esp of the topiaries!! unfortunately we didn't see the fairies, line was always to long!

so isn't Test Track the BEST!!! except for what it does to your hair
The line was huge to see the Fairies. If it wasn't for the special button..we would of stipped seeing them. Test Track is awesome. Kylee went on it once and didn't like it, so Scott and I had to take turns watching her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytreasures View Post
Wow the VIP center looks so cool. Mary is so sweet I am glad you got to meet her. She made me ride test track with her.
Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures they are beautiful
Mary is so sweet. How cool you got to go on a ride with her and test track at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
What a great day (so far) at Epcot!!! Isn't it nice to be able to relax at Base21? I think we were there for 30 minutes or so.

Being in Epcot during the F&G festival is amazing isn't it? All the flowers and topiaries are so beautiful!

How cool you got to meet up with Mary, even if just to say hi!

I'm glad you faced your fears and took the ride on Soarin'.

TT 4 times??????
I think we could of spent our whole time there...lol..just kinding. We did stay longer than I thought we would.

I conquered a lot of my fears during this trip. Once I got the ok from Cardio to go on these rides I told myself I will not be afraid and I will go on rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00h4me View Post
You did meet up with Mary and Lauren! Great group photo of you all!

I'm enjoying seeing all the scenery around Epcot as you travel to the different countries.

How did Korissa like visiting Japan? Did you have any sushi while you were there? Can't wait to see the pearls from the oysters that the girls picked out!
We did get to meet them. I skipped a few Countries or this trip report would never end...lol.

Korissa loved Japan. I on the other hand had to deal with a little crabby pants at this time. We ended up having dinner at the Tokyo Dining...so yes, she got her sushi. I will get the rest of the day up tomorrow.

TR..http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40564833

http://www.facebook.com/HopeforKylee
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2011, 11:17 PM   #138
Mom2mitokids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Kris, AMAZING UPDATES!!!! I am thrilled to see all of the phots, simply full of fun and pretty children! I have to say again, I am IN LOVE with Kylee's dress...Epcot is one of our favorites and that dress is PERFECT!!!
Thank you Judy. Maybe you will get a dress like this for your trip.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #139
Mom2mitokids
DIS Veteran

Pick a Pearl

We finally made it to Japan to do the Pick A Pearl. The girls were so excited all day to do this. This was their one big thing they got to do. We go in and Kylee started right in with the fits. She was crying and flopping on the floor that she wanted to do the Pick A Pearl too. She had her big thing and she was too young to do this(ok..maybe not too young, but what is she going to do with a Pearl). I'm trying to listen to what the ladies that do the Pearl were saying, but than I had a kid hanging on my leg crying and having everyone looking at us. BTW...she had an attude all day. I knew she was way overtired, so I was trying to be patient with her, but enough was enough. I had to take her outside and gave her a stern talk. If this was her Wish trip we would of left and went back to GKTW, but this was Korissa's trip and she wanted to finish with Epcot...even though she was exhausted too. Anyways...Kylee finally calmed down and we watched the girls pick their Pearls.

The oyster tank

I told the girls to pick the smallest and hairiest Oyster...Per what I read on here. Korissa was first..

Than Kyra..and Ashlee

Korissa's oyster is on the left..Kyra in middle, and then Ashlee's is on the right

Opening up Korissa's..Not only did she get one, but 2 Pearls. It's Twins!!!!!

Opening up Kyra's Oyster..

Only one Pearl but it was a very pretty pink color.

Ashlee's

After the ceremony was done the girls went to go pick out their rings. They told us it would be done in a hour. We decided since it was 6:00pm to eat in Japan. I thought maybe the rest will help with Miss Crabby pants. She was still whinny and caring on. We ate at the Japan Dining. Scott and Korissa had sushi, I had the terikai chicken and beef, Steven, Scott, and Kyra had the Curry Udon soup, and Ashlee had just the Beef Udon soup. All was yummy. After dinner we picked up the rings.

Kyra's...I did take these pictures last night. I don't have a picture of Ashlee's

Korissa's Twins..modeled by Kyra's hand...lol

We left Japan and headed to the next World.

Kids being funny

After this picture the kids went up to a CM to look at his Pins and he started to talk with us. He was very nice. He wanted to know what Korissa was dealing with. We told him that Korissa and Kylee had Mitochondrial Diease and it affects the way they produce energy. He told us to hang on and he will be right back. He comes out with 2 icees for Korissa and Kylee. I thought that was really nice of him, but I did have 3 other kids. If you are going to do something for 2 than please do something for all, because now I had Steven and Kyra say...that's not fair and was upset that they were left out. We did tell him thank you and we moved on..and since Kylee took 2 sips and was done...Kyra and Steven shared the rest.

It started to get dark fast..

We finished up the Worlds and the kids wanted to do Test Track one more time so we headed over there.

Scott and kids on ride

The kids actually went on it twice. Once with me and the other with Scott since one of us had to sit out with Kylee. We were all exhausted and poor Korissa couldn't even walk anymore so we started to head out. I did catch a little bit of the fireworks.

We got back at the Villa by 10:00pm and again did our nightly routine of taking turns showering and me doing the nightly ironing for the next day and the load of laundry. I think we all crawled in bed at 11:30.

Up next....Sea World Day!!!

Passport pictures!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #140
Mom2mitokids
DIS Veteran

Passport Pictures from our day at Epcot

First time on Test Track...see the hidden Mickey

Kylee not liking it much

Our second time on it..Kids told me if I was cool..than I would keep my hands up...lol

Can you spot the crabby pants...lol

The photogragher got her to smile..lol

Fourth time on TT

Leaving

Old 04-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #141
cajunfan
Welcome to the DIS where wishes really DO come true! :)

I am enjoying the report! LOVE all the pictures...

Kylee should be getting a package in the mail today...it was quick...let me know about fit and things...

Lynn
Old 04-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #142
mommy2girlswv
Mouseketeer

I love reading your TR!!! I was thinking about letting January pick a pearl and make something for me.. We will on our trip Mother's Day weekend!! I love all your dd rings...

PTR:
January's MAW/GKTW PTR and first time to WDW

TR:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post41110444

Old 04-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #143
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

wow twin pearls, how special is that....
sorry you had a crabby girl, that doesn't make for a fun day!

looks like someone learned to love TT...Way to go mom!!!

love all the photos, esp the one where you all are holding Kylee!!

Old 04-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #144
brookerene
DIS Veteran

Awesoem so far...!!! Keep up the great photos!
Old 04-27-2011, 07:20 PM   #145
jj0plin
DIS Veteran

All caught up!! Love all the pictures!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:38 PM   #146
miprender
Michelle Boo Boo

All caught up. Looks like a great day at Epcot. We have gone in April the last 2 years so it was sad not to be there this April to see the all the flowers.

We did the Pick a Pearl in December and before we went I purchased some Carriage necklaces that hold the pearls. It was a neat experience and I had one for DD7, my mom and of course me.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #147
fulseasmama
Mouseketeer

Looks like your day at Epcot was great...how fun to meet Mary!

Love the Pearls too. I got to do this in high school and I still have and love my ring. Glad your girls enjoyed it and sorry Kylee was not having any of it. Our kids are so close in age they tend to crash at the same time. Having such teens and younger ones must be a challenge sometimes.

Loving your TR...so fun to see your families trip after watching you plan it all!
Bibbiti Bobbiti Make A Wish Helps our Boo Have Her Princess Wishes Come True!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:10 PM   #148
p00h4me
Mouseketeer

That's fantastic that Korissa got twins in her oyster! Love both pictures of the pearl rings. Those will be keepsakes as a reminder of this wonderful wish trip!

Sorry that Kylee was being cranky and tired! That was great that the photopass photographer got her to smile. Love that picture of you all holding her!

That's great you went on Soarin' and Test Track! Epcot is a lot of walking and Korissa did pretty good to keep up until you left. Glad you got to see some of the fireworks on your way out!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:54 PM   #149
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

sounds like you had a great day in Epcot! Luvin the Lotso Topairy
Old 04-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #150
Mom2mitokids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunfan View Post
I am enjoying the report! LOVE all the pictures...

Kylee should be getting a package in the mail today...it was quick...let me know about fit and things...

Lynn
Thank you Lynn We got everything today. OMG!! I just love everything. Big surprise on the 2 different surgical hats and pillowcase, The ladybug pattern is sooooo cute. Came in perfect timing too. Tomorrow Kylee is getting blood drawn and flushing on her port. She will wear her hat to keep the hair away. I did take pictures, but going to take another one tomorrow of her wearing it while getting her port done than I will post them on here.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: