Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #181
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

Final thoughts and sneak peak

Final Thoughts: Think our family trip went pretty well for a first time to the World with kids. Boys want to go back, so that is always good (for a disney obsessed Mommy, lol)

Will probably try to avoid spring break time in the future as it was just too busy for my guys to handle. But the weather was perfect.

Will utilize Disney resources more on next trip, like baby centers. Will also try staying on property next trip, which is all I had ever done before this trip.

The boys enjoy pool/quiet time away from parks, so will make sure to slow down and take a break each day like we did on this trip.

Sneak Peak:
So my three year old has been talking about our trip since we went. We have looked at pictures for the MNSSHP and MVMCP before and the boys have always gotten excited about the idea of going to the parties. Halloween is the boys favorite holiday, and even though we just got done with Christmas Joey has been talking about Halloween and Mickey since then. So I approached my DH about a possible MNSSHP trip, knowing that he wouldn't be able to come because of football (he is a coach and athletic director) but still being hopeful.

He said .....

YES, but only if I took my Mom with me, which was fine because that was part of my plan too. And of course my Mom was game, she loves Disney almost as much as me. So a Halloween trip began to form. So when would we go? We settled on Sept because we figured it would be less crowded then if went closer to Halloween.... so a trip is forming and our hotel is now booked. You'll have to wait to find out that information on the PTR which I plan to begin next month
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 02-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #182
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

I'm so glad the good memories stand out for you all!

I can't wait to read about your plans for this fall!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #183
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

I can't wait to see the pics from MNSSHP. I really think that is my absolute favorite time to go to WDW. Always loved the feeling of walking into the park for the party.

Be sure and let me know when you start your PTR.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Minions take over the MK and cause havoc at Gringott's

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: