Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
fijigirl
Earning My Ears

Single/Couple ratios...

Hi!

I'm new to the board, but have been eyeing Disney Adventures for a long time. My fiancee and I would prefer to do an adults only trip, however, I'm also a teacher and can only go when the kids go and not when the adult only itineraries fall in September

We really want to go on the Alpine Magic tour. Now, I'm not opposed to children and can enjoy them (certain ones), but I would also like my trip to be mostly adult interaction and would enjoy other childfree couples as well. Are these not the tours to go on if that is the case? Will there be many couples without kids? Thanks so much for your help!
fijigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
Tozzie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijigirl View Post
Hi!

I'm new to the board, but have been eyeing Disney Adventures for a long time. My fiancee and I would prefer to do an adults only trip, however, I'm also a teacher and can only go when the kids go and not when the adult only itineraries fall in September

We really want to go on the Alpine Magic tour. Now, I'm not opposed to children and can enjoy them (certain ones), but I would also like my trip to be mostly adult interaction and would enjoy other childfree couples as well. Are these not the tours to go on if that is the case? Will there be many couples without kids? Thanks so much for your help!
I went solo on the alpine magic trip last year, there were no adult only itineraries for the trip. There weren't many people without kids but there was plenty of adult interaction the kids seem to migrate together and hang out togther. I enjoyed it and If i were you I wouldn't worry about it.
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: