Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
shabbychick
Earning My Ears

CD of music from the parks

Does anyone know where you can buy CDs of music played in the parks, like what is played on Dis Radio?
shabbychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
PudgetteD
DIS Veteran

The Disney Store online has the Four Parks One World CD. I bought it several years ago and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! When you go to the website search "park music cd" and it comes up.
PudgetteD is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
shabbychick
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much!
shabbychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
PudgetteD
DIS Veteran

No problem, glad I could help! If you have a used CD store (we have a CD Warehouse here) take the time to look as it pays off sometimes. I found a Tapestry of Dreams CD as well as a a couple of the Disney Classics CDs. I didn't buy the Classics CDs as I already had them all but I got Tapestry of Dreams for $7. Also, check out Goodwill. I snagged a Mary Poppins soundtrack for $1! (it was half off yellow tag day). This is off topic but I got a Disneyland 50th anniversary watch at Goodwill for $2! I bought a new battery for it and for less than $5 I had a perfect 50th anniversary watch! LOVE GOODWILL STORE!!!
PudgetteD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
ToddyLu
Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

The Laughing Place.com also has music. I have also purchased music for Illuminations, Wishes, Fantasmic, Main Street Electrical Parade, AK park CD, and Spectro. Most of These were purchased int he parks but you can find them online and listen to the tracks. Magic in the Streets will have your Mickey's Jammin Jungle, Share a Dream Come True and Motorcars Parade from DHS. There is also a Happiest Celebrations CD that will have many of the ride ques on it. There is also a Magic Kingdom Party Event Music CD that will have Boo To You, Princess and Pirate Party and Hallowishes music.

Holiday Wishes is on Walt Disney World Holiday Wishes and then there is also a Candlelight Processional CD with Phylicia Rishad (sp?)as the narrator.
first trip ASMo 2002, ASMo 2003, ASMo 2004 twice, ASMo 2005, POFQ 2006, Pop 2007, Pop 12/2008 with DDP, AKV SV 10/09 with DDP, AKV SV 12/10, AKV 5/11, AKV SV 10/11, AKV 5/12, AKV 10/12, AKV 11/13, AKV 5/14, AKV 10/14, AKV 5/15, Fall 2016
My DH loves me for my points!!
ToddyLu is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: