Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Podcast Cruises
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2012, 08:41 AM   #1051
Cherinva
Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector

Good Morning Everyone !!!!

Don't let yesterday use up too much of todayšoš
Cherinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #1052
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherinva View Post
Good Morning Everyone !!!!
Morning Cheri!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #1053
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Goodnight Cheri

or

Good monring Cheri

depending on when you see this.
Skye
NWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:58 AM   #1054
Cherinva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWmom View Post
Goodnight Cheri

or

Good monring Cheri

depending on when you see this.
Skye
Morning Skye !!!!

Old 02-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #1055
Cherinva

Hello Fellow cruisers !!! We had a nice warm day today, near 80....but the winds are picking up and we are to drop in temps by 30 degrees by tomorrow...looks like I just might stay in the house another weekend.

I was thinking, Friday night is cruise chat night....anyone interested in starting PCC 4.0 chat on Friday nights? Just a thought.

Have a great weekend.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #1056
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hello Fellow cruisers !!! We had a nice warm day today, near 80....but the winds are picking up and we are to drop in temps by 30 degrees by tomorrow...looks like I just might stay in the house another weekend.

I was thinking, Friday night is cruise chat night....anyone interested in starting PCC 4.0 chat on Friday nights? Just a thought.

Have a great weekend.
It seems like very weekend is becoming a stay inside type of weekend.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #1057
Cherinva

Good Afternoon everyone !!!! I'm starting to watch the prices on airline flights for December.....so far the prices have gone up from $245.50 RT each to $266.40...hope by the time I book, they will go down a little.....not sure I will be booking right as they come out either....last time, I booked right away, and within a month or so, they went down....I was able to get the lower price, but had to take it in credits....

I think I have made the final decision on when to arrive....unless something major happens to change things, we will be flying in on Friday, the 7th in the early evening....hoping to stay at the Swolphin with whatever deal the Genius can get. I thought seriously about flying in the day of the cruise, but that makes me nervous......you never know.....then I thought about arriving on Friday and staying at the Hyatt...but at that price, I could arrange transportation to the Swolphin and stay there for less.....

I'm starting to make lists....lol...guess I have too much time on my hands right now.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #1058
Cherinva

Good Morning Everyone !!! The Fastasy arrived in New York today !!!

283 Days and we will be boarding her !!!!

It's time to start getting excited

Old 02-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #1059
mdvlprof
DIS Veteran

Watched our ship arrive in NYC via internet. She's BEAUTIFUL. Can hardly wait til Dec.

MK [EPCOT under construction] 3/82, WDW 7/99, WDW/DCL 7/02, Indy DIS 9/10, PCC DCL/WDW 12/10Indy DIS 9/11 PCC DCL/WDW 12/12DAP 12/13Indy DIS 9/14PCC DCL/WDW11/14
Cruised: DCL, CCL, X, RCCL, NCL
mdvlprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #1060
Cherinva

I watched her also....so beautiful.....Good News...I got my income tax back today, so I now have the full amount that I need for the trip. Just going to put it into savings and wait for a final total, then pay it off...

Told my DGD that sometime in the near future, I want to take her out shopping for a bathing suit that I will put away for her. It would be just like her to tell me in December that she can't "find" her suit....then she informs me that she wants to dress up for dinners....and I mean dress up...a seperate outfit/dress for each night....NOT....I told her I would dress up one night, but the rest we will be wearing nice slacks and pretty tops....I'm not taking that much luggage this time.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice leap day.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #1061
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I watched her also....so beautiful.....Good News...I got my income tax back today, so I now have the full amount that I need for the trip. Just going to put it into savings and wait for a final total, then pay it off...

Told my DGD that sometime in the near future, I want to take her out shopping for a bathing suit that I will put away for her. It would be just like her to tell me in December that she can't "find" her suit....then she informs me that she wants to dress up for dinners....and I mean dress up...a seperate outfit/dress for each night....NOT....I told her I would dress up one night, but the rest we will be wearing nice slacks and pretty tops....I'm not taking that much luggage this time.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice leap day.
Great news about your income tax refund, Cheri!

My last cruise was a 14-night to Alaska on Holland America with FOUR formal nights! That trip I left my little black dress at home, and wore nice pants and tops when I ate dinner in the dining room - even on formal nights. (I ate dinner in the buffet most of the time that trip.) It remains to be seen if I will bring something other than dress pants for our Fantasy cruise.
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #1062
mdvlprof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
State has screwed up our taxes from '08. Hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon. If we file now, they'll take our refund as payment. And once its fixed, who knows when they'll decide to refund us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
My last cruise was a 14-night to Alaska on Holland America with FOUR formal nights! That trip I left my little black dress at home, and wore nice pants and tops when I ate dinner in the dining room - even on formal nights. (I ate dinner in the buffet most of the time that trip.) It remains to be seen if I will bring something other than dress pants for our Fantasy cruise.
I hear you. Had 3 on my last cruise. I've gotten where Sunday church clothes is as dressy as I get.

MK [EPCOT under construction] 3/82, WDW 7/99, WDW/DCL 7/02, Indy DIS 9/10, PCC DCL/WDW 12/10Indy DIS 9/11 PCC DCL/WDW 12/12DAP 12/13Indy DIS 9/14PCC DCL/WDW11/14
Cruised: DCL, CCL, X, RCCL, NCL
mdvlprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #1063
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good Afternoon everyone !!!! I'm starting to watch the prices on airline flights for December.....so far the prices have gone up from $245.50 RT each to $266.40...hope by the time I book, they will go down a little.....not sure I will be booking right as they come out either....last time, I booked right away, and within a month or so, they went down....I was able to get the lower price, but had to take it in credits....
Do not expect the flights to go down at this point. Hubby works in the airplane industry and scuttlebutt is that fuel prices are rising and expected to go sky high.
He is confident enough in this that he already had me buy our tickets.
They have gone up twice since then.
Skye
NWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #1064
Cherinva

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWmom View Post
Do not expect the flights to go down at this point. Hubby works in the airplane industry and scuttlebutt is that fuel prices are rising and expected to go sky high.
He is confident enough in this that he already had me buy our tickets.
They have gone up twice since then.
Skye
Ok, thanks for the info. I can't book yet, Southwest is only taking reservations through Nov. 2nd......I guess when they release the December flights, I will book right away and hope for the best.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #1065
Cherinva

Good Afternoon Everyone !!! There's not much chatting these days...hopefully as we get closer, ya'll will start talking more......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: