Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Podcast Cruises
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #886
sdlong329
"Life is just a Fantasy!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherinva View Post
Good Morning Everyone !!!! Do you realize that a year from this Friday we will be boarding the Disney Fantasy?????
Oh, we'll be boarding the Fantasy WAAAAY before then!

DCL MAGIC: 4 night Bahamas practice cruise ('99), 7 night Eastern Caribbean ('01), 7 night Western Caribbean ('06), 15 night EB Panama Canal - Inaugural to Aruba & Cartagena (Aug-Sep '08), Eastern Caribbean / Inaugural Tortola (April-May '09), Eastern Caribbean / St. Croix (Ooops - Tortola, again) (Dec '09), 14 night EB TransAtlantic, Florida to Barcelona (April '10), 12 night EB TransAtlantic, Galveston to Barcelona (May '13), 7 night Southern Caribbean, R/T San Juan (Sept/Oct '14), 15 night EB TransAtlantic (Florida to Copenhagen) (May '15)
DCL WONDER: 4 night Bahamas practice cruise (April '08), LA - Vancouver REPO (Apr/May '11), -B2B- Inaugural Alaska (May '11)
DCL FANTASY: 7 night Maiden Voyage: Western Caribbean (March '12), 7 night podCast 4.0 Western Caribbean (Dec '12), 7 night San Juan/Western Caribbean (Apr '15)
DISapalooza: WWOHP / Universal (Dec '12)
DISNEY ON BROADWAY: Mary Poppins @ New Amsterdam Theatre - 2012, Spiderman (Marvel) @ Foxwoods Theatre - 2012, The Lion King @ Minskoff Theatre - 2013, Aladdin @ New Amsterdam Theatre - 2014
NON-DCL: RCCL Freedom FROM the Seas, Western Caribbean, Jan 2014; Celebrity Horizon, 7 night Philadelphia - Bermuda; HAL Noordam, 10 night NYC - Caribbean; Princess, 7 night FL-Caribbean; Carnival (don't waste my time)
sdlong329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #887
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club ~ My driveway to WDW = 1 hour!

Location: Tampa, FL resident since 2007 (formally from Lorain & Columbus O-H-I-O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlong329 View Post
Oh, we'll be boarding the Fantasy WAAAAY before then!
Us too!!! (but 3 months after you!)

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 3n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #888
NWmom
DIS Veteran

Guess what?

It's only a year away!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #889
Cherinva
Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector

1 Year left...let the official countdown begin !!!!!

Don't let yesterday use up too much of todayšoš
Cherinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #890
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

I can't believe we are at the year mark! So excited!
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 AM   #891
Cherinva

Good Morning Everyone !!!!!

Old 12-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #892
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherinva View Post
Good Morning Everyone !!!!!
Good morning Cheri! Another short work week for me!
Old 12-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #893
Silverfox97

Location: Tampa, FL resident since 2007 (formally from Lorain & Columbus O-H-I-O)

Just got back from the Candlelight Processional at Epcot with NPH - love it as usual

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 3n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Old 12-13-2011, 06:31 AM   #894
schimj
Grumpybutt Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97 View Post
Just got back from the Candlelight Processional at Epcot with NPH - love it as usual
In our 3 years and change down here (which has spanned 4 holiday seasons), we have yet to catch a CP performance. I'd kinda like to see one, but DW doesn't think it sounds that interesting, and it always seems that the narrators we'd like to see are at times not convenient for us to sneak away to Epcot, even for a day.

schimj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #895
Cherinva

Good Morning Everyone !!!

Old 12-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #896
Silverfox97

Quote:
Originally Posted by schimj View Post
In our 3 years and change down here (which has spanned 4 holiday seasons), we have yet to catch a CP performance. I'd kinda like to see one, but DW doesn't think it sounds that interesting, and it always seems that the narrators we'd like to see are at times not convenient for us to sneak away to Epcot, even for a day.
We've been in Florida since April 2007 & this was only our 2nd time - makes it more special not to go every year. We like NPH, and saw him in 2008 when our daughter was 18 months old. We pretty much have gone to see him - he does a great job. We do the food package with late lunch (2pm) then the 5pm show. Best way to do it.

There are tons of local choirs there - in fact, our good friend's daughter is singing there tonight for 2 shows. We chose to see NPH over Lorraine Bracco, though. I saw Brandon High School will be there at some point, too.

Anyways, you should definitely see it once, but do the package that gives you the tickets when you eat -- not very many standby folks get in.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #897
Aburns8
DIS Veteran

All of this talk about Christmas time in Disney makes me miss WDW a lot right now!
Old 12-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #898
schimj
Grumpybutt Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97 View Post
We've been in Florida since April 2007 & this was only our 2nd time - makes it more special not to go every year. We like NPH, and saw him in 2008 when our daughter was 18 months old. We pretty much have gone to see him - he does a great job. We do the food package with late lunch (2pm) then the 5pm show. Best way to do it.

There are tons of local choirs there - in fact, our good friend's daughter is singing there tonight for 2 shows. We chose to see NPH over Lorraine Bracco, though. I saw Brandon High School will be there at some point, too.

Anyways, you should definitely see it once, but do the package that gives you the tickets when you eat -- not very many standby folks get in.
Yeah, NPH would be on the short list of people my wife would want to see narrate it (mine too, for what it's worth). And you're not the first person to say the lunch/dinner package is the way to go for it. If we re-up our passes to include the holiday season next year I might try to talk her into it.

schimj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #899
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload

Quote:
Originally Posted by schimj View Post
Yeah, NPH would be on the short list of people my wife would want to see narrate it (mine too, for what it's worth). And you're not the first person to say the lunch/dinner package is the way to go for it. If we re-up our passes to include the holiday season next year I might try to talk her into it.
Try as hard as you want, but I will still say
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #900
Cherinva

Good Morning Everyone !!! Today is my companies Christmas luncheon....looking forward to some great food. It's hard to believe that Christmas is a week and a half away....it sure came up fast this year. I am happy to say that I finished my shopping last Sunday and most everything is wrapped.....I haven't started to bake yet, and I'm not sure how much I will be able to get done...I have the company Christmas Party on Saturday and have to food shop on Sunday....hopefully I can make some time after that. I wanted to have some baked goodies for my office ready by Friday, but it looks like that might not happen, unless I do them tonight or tomorrow night....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: