Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2011, 02:56 PM   #16
mawmay2011
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaBabe View Post
Princess Brooke might want to check the mail box along about Thursday . . .
Thank you so much - I was gone in San Diego for my first week back to work in almost 8 years (since before Brooke was born), but Brooke got her package and I hear was jumping up and down. She is getting so excited about her trip. Thank you very much for sending something to her - she loved her cards, stickers and special notes!

Jill

mawmay2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:08 PM   #17
mawmay2011
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Thank you - and happy easter to you as well. Yes, I am still around. On April 4th, I went back to work for the first time since I left for maternity leave with my oldest - it's hard to believe it's been almost 8 years!! My first 11 days on the job were training in San Diego and on my second week on the job, I lost my last living grandparent, my maternal grandmother. I got back late Wednesday evening, the 13th, and the morning of the 14th Brooke had her end of treatment Bone Marrow biopsy - she got clear results last week!! Praise God!! The day after her Bone marrow biopsy was my grandmother's funeral and then my first week of work in the office. It has been a whirlwind and I can't believe we are 9 days out from our trip. I haven't heard from our MAW coordinator, not sure when our meeting will be with her this week, when our flights are, etc. And my husband and I are going out of town next weekend...this is going to be crazy! I still haven't planned too much except for a dress up time for all three kids at the bibiddi bobiddi boutique and one character breakfast with the princesses in Epcot.

We got a package from GKTW village last week and after reading it I realized we only have 3 days of passes at Disney parks. We will also get 2 days at Universal and a day at Sea World.

I want to plan some time at the GKTW village since we (*hopefully*) won't ever get to stay there again! The activity schedule at GKTW sounds like it would be more than enough to keep us busy!!

Now to make sure that we all have enough clothes (and the kids can fit in them!), get packed and get all of our logistics worked out!

Thanks for taking the time to read our report and sorry I haven't been in touch more!!

Jill

mawmay2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #18
tinytreasures
DIS Veteran

Happy Easter!!!!!

I am so sorry about your grandmother

I would call them or at least Email today or tomorrow so you know what is going on.
tinytreasures is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gktw, maw, may 2011

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: