Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #16
Snoella
Mouseketeer

I was thinking the same thing. It seems funny to me that all three repsonses came as first posts and were glowing about this company.

Me DH DD11 DD9
Snoella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #17
emsamom
Mouseketeer

I will be booking w/ them for an Easter 2012 trip. We have always stayed on site (since 1996) but this trip will be with 3 teenage girls for their spring break. I really can't afford 2 rooms or a villa at Disney properties as I have in the past so I did some research and will be using Vacation Strategy for my trip next year. I emailed my requests/questions and Humaira called me back within an hour. She was able to answer all of my questions.
emsamom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #18
Irishchief
Earning My Ears

No need to be skeptical about me, I got a quote from them and that made me skeptical about them thats why I would like to know if anyone other than newbie posters have dealt with them.
Irishchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #19
3princes
Earning My Ears

I know - I'm a first time poster too...but I am also wanting some feedback on this company also. Received a decent rate quote. Looking at going again and due to family size we are a moderate plus or at least 2 rooms at value resorts. Want to either stay on-site or very close on this next visit.

WDW History is 1974 - offsite (almost a baby); 2002 & 2007 AS Sports; 2009 Polynesian; 2010 Contemporary & AS Pop Century and 2011 off-site villa. (First time off-site since traveling with my own family.)
3princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #20
rouillards
Earning My Ears

Cool Also looking for reviews

I am booked w/this company as well, did some online checking nothing stands out, but is a new company since 2010. I got my email reservation quick and its in the owners name and will be reissued in my name as we get closer to the date. This seems to be the process as I have read in other threads. I would feel better though if someone completed their vacation and could report.
rouillards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #21
dinglefitzberry
Mouseketeer

Smile Booking with Vacation Strategy

I know that I am a newbie poster, but I can very honestly tell you my vacation was wonderful. I am a Disney Vacation Club member and just wanted to go somewhere different. A friend told me about Bonnet Creek so I searched the internet to find a good deal. I came across Vacation Strategy and loved the price. Just like everyone else I was afraid to pay out money not knowing the company. I checked with my credit card company and they said if I had any problems (like no room when I got there) I could dispute the transaction and get my money back. The first 4 nights of our vacation we stayed at Animal Kingdom Villas. It was very nice, as you would expect from Disney. Then we moved to Bonnet Creek for 7 nights. I walked into the 3 Bedroom Presidential Suite and WOW it was beautiful. Probably nicer than Animal Kingdom. The staff was great and the grandkids loved the pools and activities. Vacation Strategy was wonderful and honestly I plan to book with them again in Jan- February 2012. They honestly were wonderful and upfront. I would be willing to answer any questions anyone wants to post.
dinglefitzberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #22
bcm00re
Earning My Ears

Has any established user here used Vacation Strategy? If so, please chime in!
bcm00re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #23
donnapchef
Earning My Ears

I am considering using Vacation Strategy to book a room at Bonnett Creek. As anyone used them recently?
donnapchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
dinglefitzberry
Mouseketeer

Vacation Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hew725 View Post
Has anyone used Vacation Strategy LLC to rent Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They have a great rate so I would love to use them, but I would feel better if someone else out there has used them.

Thanks for any info you all can give.
I used Vacation Strategy in the past and just booked a Jan-Feb 2012 vacation with them. They are great to work with and have a great price. I strongly recommend them. If you would like to PM me with additional questions, feel free to do so.
dinglefitzberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #25
TnTWalter
DIS Veteran

This feels a little 'self promoting' too me and I'm for that but do it honestly. Like Hi we're XYZ company. Introduction. Welcome others to chime in....this doesn't feel right.

Ken Price is recommended by everyone and their mother and he's on the boards vacationupgrade . com

Otherwise, great experience personally with ebay...

We got a SPRING BREAK week 6 nights in 2 bedroom [not pres] for $599

April 2011 Offsite @ Bonnet Creek
June 2009 Offsite @ Windsor Hills followed by Beach Week @ Anna Maria Island
October 2007 Hawaii @ POLY
January 2006 Connecting Rooms @ POP 50s Sect.
TnTWalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #26
tzuhouse
DIS Veteran

I can't help you with Vacation Strategy. Never heard of it. But, I can tell you that I spend the entire month of November at Wyndham's Bonnet Creek in 2009 and loved it. We were in the main building (only 4 stories tall, I believe). Maybe it was a little more, but it's really low compared to the rest. We didn't use the shuttles every day, but we did some and it was pretty easy.

We would sit on our balcony at night and watch Epcot fireworks and sometimes, Magic Kingdom was going on at the same time and we could see the higher ones there while watching Illuminations.

We stayed there again this last October. My only complaint is that the elevators get busy in the main building on certain days, because of all the people coming in to hear the timeshare spiel. Other than that, love it and will stay again if I run out of DVC points.

Mary
2010 - 9 nts Bonnet Creek 10/17 - DVC OWNERS!!!!
2011 - 2 nts ASMo, 4 nts Yacht Club, 1 nt ASSp
2012 - 1 nt Pop, 1 nt CBR, 5 nts Bonnet Creek, 2 nts OKW, 4 nts Disney Dream, 2 nts SSR, 4 nts ASMo, 7 nts Disney Magic, 11nts OKW
2013 - 4 nt Disney Magic, 8 nt Disney Magic, 5 nts CSR
2014 - 4 nts BW, 4 nts OKW, 3 nts Disney Magic, 1 nt BLT, 2 nts GF, 2 nts AKL, 1 nt BW

tzuhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:28 PM   #27
lisacat00MN
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Hill View Post
I though I was the only one skeptical. It seems a bit contrived to me, but heh if I'm wrong I hope you all get the info you need.
I am with you both - my skeptic meter was pinging big time! I'll be more than happy to be wrong.
lisacat00MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #28
coltsmom
Earning My Ears

Hi all - I am a new user, but came across this thread when looking for reviews on Vacation Strategy. My family and I are planning a last minute trip to Disney World in a few weeks and we got an AMAZING deal from Vacation Stragegy. I was a bit skeptical - even more so after I found this thread. However, I decided to go for it because it was too good to pass up. I paid my deposit, then received a booking email from Wyndham within a few days. Before paying my remaining balance, I called Wyndham directly with the confirmation number I was given by Vacation Stragegy to confirm my reservation and it seems completely legit. I spoke with someone at the front desk and was able to confirm room type, dates, etc. (and the reservation is in my name - not someone else's). I'm really not worried about Vacation Stragegy at this point - a lot of my fears have been alleviated. However, I will repost when we get back (mid-September) and let you all know how it went!
coltsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #29
razorbackfan22
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsmom View Post
Hi all - I am a new user, but came across this thread when looking for reviews on Vacation Strategy. My family and I are planning a last minute trip to Disney World in a few weeks and we got an AMAZING deal from Vacation Stragegy. I was a bit skeptical - even more so after I found this thread. However, I decided to go for it because it was too good to pass up. I paid my deposit, then received a booking email from Wyndham within a few days. Before paying my remaining balance, I called Wyndham directly with the confirmation number I was given by Vacation Stragegy to confirm my reservation and it seems completely legit. I spoke with someone at the front desk and was able to confirm room type, dates, etc. (and the reservation is in my name - not someone else's). I'm really not worried about Vacation Stragegy at this point - a lot of my fears have been alleviated. However, I will repost when we get back (mid-September) and let you all know how it went!
Wow! Not only was Vacation Strategy able to get you a great deal, they were able to get Wyndham to change their procedures on transmission of renter data from the Wyndham system to the resort. I don't mean to be skeptical, but from the experiences of many trusted posters individual reservations aren't transmitted to the property's system until about two weeks before the reservation begins.

I would love to see someone who has booked or said that they were using Vacation Strategy actually come back and do a review. Have a great time!
razorbackfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #30
coltsmom
Earning My Ears

We check in the 8th, so it is about 2 weeks out, I guess...Now you're making me nervous, again! But, I did talk to Wyndham directly, and I'm in the system. I'll keep you posted!
coltsmom is offline   Reply With Quote