Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
hew725
Earning My Ears

Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

Has anyone used Vacation Strategy LLC to rent Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They have a great rate so I would love to use them, but I would feel better if someone else out there has used them.

Thanks for any info you all can give.
hew725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
wishing.on.a.star
Earning My Ears

Hi. If you don't mind my asking, what price were you given. I am looking to add on a few days in June and wondering if it might be worth my time to check them out. Thanks.
wishing.on.a.star is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
hew725
Earning My Ears

For 4 nights for a 1 bedroom they quoted me a total of $500.00. I thought $125 was a great deal. I know on WBC website I can get $140 a night but when you add on taxes, etc it comes to around 650. I still can't decide what to do. Let me know what you decide.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
Madetyza1
Earning My Ears

I am hoping we can get info from someone who has used them before
Madetyza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
Madetyza1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by hew725 View Post
For 4 nights for a 1 bedroom they quoted me a total of $500.00. I thought $125 was a great deal. I know on WBC website I can get $140 a night but when you add on taxes, etc it comes to around 650. I still can't decide what to do. Let me know what you decide.
Did you end up using them for your stay?
Madetyza1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
hew725
Earning My Ears

I am still at a stand still. Hoping to get feedback from others. Have you made any decisions?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #7
jemeh5
Mouseketeer

That sounds like a pretty good price, but we booked 4 nights in November in a 2 bedroom for a total of $555 including all taxes and charges through Vacationupgrades.com... You might want to check them out!
jemeh5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
dinglefitzberry
Mouseketeer

Vacation Strategy LLC Bonnet Creek

Quote:
Has anyone used Vacation Strategy LLC to rent Wyndham Bonnet Creek. They have a great rate so I would love to use them, but I would feel better if someone else out there has used them.

Thanks for any info you all can give.
Yes, We used Vaction Strategy LLC to book a week in February 2011 at Bonnet Creek. We rented a 3 Bedroom Presidential. It was amazing! The resort was wonderful. Lots for the kids to do, and everything was just great.
Dealing with Vacation Strategy was great. I was alittle leary to give my money ( I used paypal) without actually knowing the company. It worked out perfectly, everything was just as they said. They are very nice, professional and were there to answer any questions we had. We definitely plan on using them again in February 2012. Great Vacation!!!!!!
dinglefitzberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #9
toony123
Earning My Ears

Hello,
We went to Disney World this past February – March and we used Vacation Strategy to book our stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. It was a last minute trip and we had a great time at the resort and absolutely loved it there. We had a 2 bedroom suite with lots of room for the whole family. The resort was so big and so much to do. I came across Vacation Strategy’s site by searching for a deal to stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek as I heard it was a great place to stay if going to Disney World. It was the first time we used Vacation Strategy and we got a great rate. They were so easy to work with, very polite, and were able to get back to us very quickly. We hope to be going back in 2012 and we plan to use them again!
toony123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #10
stuart in boca
Earning My Ears

Vacation Strategy

.We have annual passes to Disney and would travel to Orlando 3 times a year for long weekends with the kids. We would stay on property and pay top dollar for a 1 bedroom suite. One day my wife was searching places to stay in Disney and came across vacation strategy. After several correspondence we decided to give them a try and booked a weekend trip. I was a bit nervous paying for a room to people I didn't know. They did forward the confirmation but I was still a bit anxious, until we checked in. The grounds are beautiful and the room was everything we wanted, a two bedroom suite with a full kitchen. Needless to say we loved it and have been there 4 times already. Rick and Humaira are amazing and very accommodating, in fact we have our next Disney weekend booked already in May to celebrate our daughter's 2nd birthday. The best thing is the price... it more than half off the price of a 1 bedroom suite offered thru Disney. We highly recommend using vacation strategy
stuart in boca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Irishchief
Earning My Ears

Question Vacation Strategy LLC

I would like to use them also has anyone else dealt with them?
Irishchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
Local_Girl
DIS Veteran

Ummm...yeah, anyone else besides 3 newbie posters, 2 of which have only posted these glowing reviews? If you guys are all legit, I'll put my skepticism aside and say to the DIS!
Local_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:20 AM   #13
Janet Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local_Girl View Post
Ummm...yeah, anyone else besides 3 newbie posters, 2 of which have only posted these glowing reviews? If you guys are all legit, I'll put my skepticism aside and say to the DIS!
I though I was the only one skeptical. It seems a bit contrived to me, but heh if I'm wrong I hope you all get the info you need.
Janet Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #14
1GR8DISNEYFAN
Mouseketeer

I emailed them for a quote, they never got back to me.
Grew up going to Disneyland at least once a year, Disneyland AP holder since 1996, 1989 WDW off site, 2004 Yaght Club, 2006 Poly, 2008 Poly, 2011 Bonnett Creek, 2012 ASMO, 2013 Port Orleans Riverside, 2014 ASMU

1GR8DISNEYFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #15
Upatnoon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's a pretty mediocre deal. Did you look on eBay for some of the going rates? I have never paid more than $100 a night for Bonnet Creek, and usually less.
Upatnoon is offline   Reply With Quote