Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #91
jforever52
Mouseketeer

Bonus trip----january 2012

BONUS TRIP!!!

While my families annual passes expired in October 2011, my friend (who is also disney obsessed) and I found some great deals on Southwest Airfare and we decided to take a quick 1 1/2 day trip to DL before they took the holiday decorations down. We left on Thursday, January 5th and returned home Friday, January 6th in the evening. We literally jumped off the plane, ate, headed to Disney and got our fill of the place in a little over a day and a half! It was CRAZY, but it was AWESOME.

I wasn't able to find the deal I wanted on a two day ticket so I ended up renewing my annual pass...lets face it, with all the changes happening at California Adventure, I am going to be unable to stay away this entire year. I'm planning on heading back for a quick weekend at the end of summer to see the amazing changes I have been tracking the past year.

Rather, than give you a blow by blow of my whirlwind trip, I thought I would just post my pictures so you can enjoy them. So without further ado:

Continued in next post

April 2006-Disney World All Star Sports;April 2007-Disney World All Star Music; May 2009-Disney World All Star Music; June 2010-Disneyland (Embassey Suites); October 2010-Disneyland (Paradise Pier); February 2011-Disneyland (Disneyland Hotel); May 2011-Disneyland (Grand Californian-Welcome Home!);October 2011-Disneyland (Grand Californian-ADULTS only!); January 2012; June 2012 (mother-son 4 mountain challenge); February 2013 (one day, one wheelchair); October 2013 (Adults Only)

Trip Report(s):

Back to the 'Land After So Many Years-June 2010--Completed]The Yr of the Annual Pass-The year starts October 2010!--Completed
jforever52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #92
jforever52
Mouseketeer

April 2006-Disney World All Star Sports;April 2007-Disney World All Star Music; May 2009-Disney World All Star Music; June 2010-Disneyland (Embassey Suites); October 2010-Disneyland (Paradise Pier); February 2011-Disneyland (Disneyland Hotel); May 2011-Disneyland (Grand Californian-Welcome Home!);October 2011-Disneyland (Grand Californian-ADULTS only!); January 2012; June 2012 (mother-son 4 mountain challenge); February 2013 (one day, one wheelchair); October 2013 (Adults Only)

Trip Report(s):

Back to the 'Land After So Many Years-June 2010--Completed]The Yr of the Annual Pass-The year starts October 2010!--Completed
jforever52 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: