Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-2012, 07:15 AM   #3001
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
So many things to comment on, I only hope I remember them all.

The bookmark is so cool! Lucky Anakin! The photopass card is cute!

The tricycle is pricy. Wow! Scotty's bff owns a bike shop. They are all so expensive.

Love Be our Guest. So pretty.

I am glad to hear your parents are okay. I hope you hear from your brother. I am sure the phone lines are all busy right now.
You snuck this one in on me! I love the idea of a bookmark! I still need to check out the photopass pics.

Did you hear back about Scotty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
That first pic is of a tile mural isn't it? WOW!
My memory stinks. I think it was tile. It was beautiful. Can't wait to go back and spend more time looking at all the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Tink, those pics are AMAZING, I can't wait to see it all and I will tell Lisa JJ got to be the BEAST!I know you understand why I have been MIA. I just wanted to stop by and say
Happy Halloween! Thanks for stopping by.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:44 AM   #3002
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Halloween!

D~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #3003
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

hope you have a fun day!

Old 10-31-2012, 04:49 PM   #3004
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Sorry to hear about your parents house. I hope the damage isn't bad. We still haven't heard from my brother, but if he doesn't have power or cell phone towers aren't working, perhaps that's why? My parents don't live in Lancaster county. I use to. They said the same thing, that Lancaster got hit hard.
Mom and dad are home and everything is good! Their neighbor's house did not fare well, but their house was ok. We were so thankful to hear that this morning.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #3005
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Halloween!

D~
I hope you and your family had a fun Halloween?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post

hope you have a fun day!
Thanks! Did you and Megan do anything special for Halloween?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie View Post
Mom and dad are home and everything is good! Their neighbor's house did not fare well, but their house was ok. We were so thankful to hear that this morning.
Thank goodnes!! I'm sorry about their neighbor's house.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #3006
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

When I last updated, we were in New Fantasyland. We had visited Maurice's cottage, were magically transported to the Beast's castle for our Enchanted Tales with Belle.

Our next stop was for LeFou's Brew at Gaston's Tavern.

If you remember, DH, Anakin and I had gone previously and shared a LeFou's Brew. We also saw the giant cinnamon rolls, but didn't get it then. This day I had decided we'd each get our own brew. These pictures will be from both our visits to the New Fantasyland.

1st time in the Gaston/Beast mug

This time, in cup not the mug. Not quite the same effect.

Grumpy wanted to try the cinnamon roll. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the roll! The inside was moist and delicious, but the outside was a bit crunch and dry. It would have used alot more frosting. These things are HUGE!! I'm told they are the same as the cinnamon rolls at the Main St. Bakery. We split one roll as a snack between 5 of us at the table. We all wanted to taste it, and even splitting it 5 ways there was plenty for a nice sized taste.

There were 8 of us in our party and we found a table for 8 under this interesting antler decor. Does anyone know why there is a hat? Is it LeFou's?

The dining room is small. During busy seasons it will be touch to find a seat. There were just a few tables outside too. We sat outside the 1st time, seating is beside the fountain area.

Indoor seating.

The line to order food and drink

Old 11-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #3007
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great pics....can't wait to see it in five weeks.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #3009
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

I am amazed at how much Anakin has learned from interacting and watching people interact at Disney. He has come such a far way in the last 2 years!!

On Wednesday he wanted to hand out candy to trick or treaters. Two years ago or so he would have run from the costumes. This time he was like a carnival barker standing on our walkway and hollering, "get you candy, over here, I've got candy."

When people would come to him, he would interact with each person before handing them the candy. He would compliment each person on their costume. But there were a couple interactions that just touched my heart.

There was a little girl dressed as Tinker Bell. He greeted her, "Hello Tinker Bell. I'm quite a fan of your work. I have all your movies." Her dad was dressed as Peter Pan. "Would you like some candy too, Peter?"

There there was very little girl dressed as a kitty. He greeted her, "oooh, you are soooo cute. I love your costume. Here, let me get down to your level." He got on his knees to talk to her. Placed the bowl of cany in front of her, "would you like some candy. Here take some." He crouched even lower sitting on his feet, "oh look, now you are bigger than me!" The little smiled and was so happy. It was just the cutest interaction.

Wonder where he learned how to interact like that? To compliment about the costume? Make conversation? I guess he noticed the smallest of details about his interactions with the characters. He did exactly as he saw them do with guests and with him!

Boy has he come a long way!!

Old 11-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #3010
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
I am amazed at how much Anakin has learned from interacting and watching people interact at Disney. He has come such a far way in the last 2 years!!

On Wednesday he wanted to hand out candy to trick or treaters. Two years ago or so he would have run from the costumes. This time he was like a carnival barker standing on our walkway and hollering, "get you candy, over here, I've got candy."

When people would come to him, he would interact with each person before handing them the candy. He would compliment each person on their costume. But there were a couple interactions that just touched my heart.

There was a little girl dressed as Tinker Bell. He greeted her, "Hello Tinker Bell. I'm quite a fan of your work. I have all your movies." Her dad was dressed as Peter Pan. "Would you like some candy too, Peter?"

There there was very little girl dressed as a kitty. He greeted her, "oooh, you are soooo cute. I love your costume. Here, let me get down to your level." He got on his knees to talk to her. Placed the bowl of cany in front of her, "would you like some candy. Here take some." He crouched even lower sitting on his feet, "oh look, now you are bigger than me!" The little smiled and was so happy. It was just the cutest interaction.

Wonder where he learned how to interact like that? To compliment about the costume? Make conversation? I guess he noticed the smallest of details about his interactions with the characters. He did exactly as he saw them do with guests and with him!

Boy has he come a long way!!

this brought tears to my eyes, how sweet and amazing Tink! you must be so proud of your little man...I know I am!

okay, how are you supposed to eat that pork shank, it looks huge! I tend to remember Gaston wearing a coon skin hat and tosses up in the air during the movie...if not it is LeFou's!

we did, Megan went TorT with a couple friends and I got to hang out at their house chatting with the mom's, was a nice night for us both!

Old 11-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #3011
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

I am so thrilled to hear about Anakin's growth!

I believe that is LeBouf's hat. I remember him having a hat like that when he is singing to Gaston.

Still no word from the Dr's office. I am stressing pretty bad.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #3012
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
this brought tears to my eyes, how sweet and amazing Tink! you must be so proud of your little man...I know I am!

okay, how are you supposed to eat that pork shank, it looks huge! I tend to remember Gaston wearing a coon skin hat and tosses up in the air during the movie...if not it is LeFou's!

we did, Megan went TorT with a couple friends and I got to hang out at their house chatting with the mom's, was a nice night for us both!
It was so sweet and another milestone!

I will try that pork shank sometime!

I'm going to have to watch Beauty and the Beast again. Anakin said that was playing while he was at the dentist today. He asked for Shark Tales, but they told him they didn't have it. 2 more trips to the dentist. We head back Monday again. If they have to use anesthesia on him there will be no acting class or park day after. I haven't told him that. We will cross that bridge when we get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I am so thrilled to hear about Anakin's growth!

I believe that is LeBouf's hat. I remember him having a hat like that when he is singing to Gaston.

Still no word from the Dr's office. I am stressing pretty bad.
Thanks, I'm tickled pink.

I hope they call soon!
Old 11-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #3013
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

I bet you are! Huge steps!

I wish that they would call, or schedule an appointment anything. We were afraid they were changing medical insurances at his job and we were worried he would start a treatment plan and have to start all over again. Thankfully his company is giving us another year of the same insurance.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #3014
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Gosh - I don't even know where to begin with all these updates Tink!

ToTing at SW looked like it was a lot of fun.

And the remainder of MNSSHP looked amazing too... Glad you were able to get Ani out of there before any meltdowns took place.

Loved the que of ETwB... and Ani as Beast - precious! I bet he reinacted it perfectly, since he seems to have an amazing memory for details like that. I also love how the picture turns into a doorway - how cool!

The dining areas look amazing - I can't wait to see them all for myself.

And I love how sweet Ani was about handing out Halloween candy - just goes to prove, he is taking in every single thing you do - even if it isn't realized at the time.

Thanks for letting me k now about all the updates.

D~
Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #3015
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the update and aw about Anakin with the trick or treaters. Sounds fantastic

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: