Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 10:12 PM   #2926
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
He loved it. She said he has a good ear for music.

That's great!
Old 10-26-2012, 08:37 AM   #2927
addictedtonostalgia
Believing in the Invisible Lights

Quote:
Sounds like you are overdue for a trip! I hope you are able to get into AoA. If not, POP is just a walk over the bridge.
That's what I told my mom (about POP). We are also thinking about doing Little Mermaid for as many days as possible and then if we get booted do a suite for a day or two. We really prefer the price tag of the standard rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Scotty enjoyed his run with the dogs. It didn't cause him any additional pain thankfully.
Glad to hear it. I bet the dogs enjoyed it too!

Quote:
He loved it. She said he has a good ear for music.
I'm glad he loved it and his teacher had good things to say. Now all he needs is dance lessons to become a triple threat!

professional DIS threads lurker
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #2928
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's great!
If he could read fluently that would sure help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtonostalgia View Post
That's what I told my mom (about POP). We are also thinking about doing Little Mermaid for as many days as possible and then if we get booted do a suite for a day or two. We really prefer the price tag of the standard rooms.

Glad to hear it. I bet the dogs enjoyed it too!

I'm glad he loved it and his teacher had good things to say. Now all he needs is dance lessons to become a triple threat!
I hope you get your heart's desire and it fits in with your parent's budget!

For the play he's in they have a little dance. Once he caught on he did ok. Dance would help with the procioception though. But we all have enough on our plate now.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #2930
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

I love all of the Fantasyland pictures! It is absolutely gorgeous. Truly looks like a fairytale setting. The costumes are probably the best ever made. I love the tops especially. I can't wait to get there and check it out!

That little boy of yours is gorgeous. I love his smile. I just know he and my little guy will be instant BFF's. (Mine would stop and examine the bugs forever too.)

AOA...I love their food court, the menu did not appeal to me when I saw it last June (I hope they have made a few changes), but the dining area and drinks refill area....AWESOME! I have a plan for that place. (I will send you a personal email concerning this)

I'm not feeling well today, but I will be back later to finish reading. That's all I plan to do all day. Dis, reading, and planning.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #2931
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
I love all of the Fantasyland pictures! It is absolutely gorgeous. Truly looks like a fairytale setting. The costumes are probably the best ever made. I love the tops especially. I can't wait to get there and check it out!

That little boy of yours is gorgeous. I love his smile. I just know he and my little guy will be instant BFF's. (Mine would stop and examine the bugs forever too.)

AOA...I love their food court, the menu did not appeal to me when I saw it last June (I hope they have made a few changes), but the dining area and drinks refill area....AWESOME! I have a plan for that place. (I will send you a personal email concerning this)

I'm not feeling well today, but I will be back later to finish reading. That's all I plan to do all day. Dis, reading, and planning.
Thanks for taking the time out and checking it out. Like you I update frequently.

I loved everything about the New Fantasyland! We went again, and I have a ton more pictures to post. DS was the Beast in Story Time with Belle!

I'm sure they will hit it off great! Yes, bugs, lizards, etc.

Not many changes on the menu. Only change I noticed was a price increase, lol. However I did give some new things a try and was pleasantly surprised.

I'm sorry you don't feel well. Hope you feel better soon!
Old 10-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #2932
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I love all the MNSSHP pics esp Halloween Duffy. He's so cute.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #2934
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

I was going to start with Sea World's Halloween Spooktacular, but we are going back there again. I'll wait to see if I take more pictures, or if we find something we missed.

In the mean times, here are some pictures of Anakin's latest crafts.

Chewbacca Tissue box cover

Yoda finger puppet

Darth Vader soap

Today he and his daddy made a wampa tissue box cover, picture to come

Old 10-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #2935
t_daniels
They'll NEVER be replaced
Does it make all the boy mooses go BWAH!?

So cool.
I'm not half that creative/talented.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #2936
addictedtonostalgia
Believing in the Invisible Lights

Wow, everything looks good! What a multitalented guy! That Darth Vader soap looks awesome!!

professional DIS threads lurker
Old 10-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #2937
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

What great crafts!! I know Anakin must really enjoy doing the crafts, I know Loren always loved doing crafts when he was younger.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #2938
WDWRids
Ready to go back!!

Great work! Love the tissue box and the soap. Yoda looks so perfect. I've been painting with chalkboard paint all afternoon and doing some repurposing. I have an Etsy store and needed to get some things made before I go buying more next weekend. Cant wait to hear all about Seaworld.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #2939
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_daniels View Post
So cool.
I'm not half that creative/talented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtonostalgia View Post
Wow, everything looks good! What a multitalented guy! That Darth Vader soap looks awesome!!
Quote:
What great crafts!! I know Anakin must really enjoy doing the crafts, I know Loren always loved doing crafts when he was younger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWRids View Post
Great work! Love the tissue box and the soap. Yoda looks so perfect. I've been painting with chalkboard paint all afternoon and doing some repurposing. I have an Etsy store and needed to get some things made before I go buying more next weekend. Cant wait to hear all about Seaworld.
Thanks everyone! I'm not very creative. We bought a Star Wars Craft Book at the Scholastic booth at Celebration VI and it had step by step how to do these things. The Yoda was a goof. They printed out the pattern for the finger puppet and followed the directions for the plush Yoda. So his finger puppet is a plushie!

Today they made a Wampa into a tissue box cover by combining the directions for the Chewy tissue box cover and the Wampa stuffed animal.

He does really enjoy making things.

Tina, I'm not very creative either. But I can follow simple directions and these are written well.

Michele, does Loren still enjoy crafts?

Meredith, I think I captured the essence of Vader better with my camera than any of the others, because almost all of them have that detail to it. I really liked the black better than the other colors he's made Vader because that is the color of Vader! He's tried to make some soap in his playdoh molds, but they didn't work as well because they aren't as easy to get out. The playdoh molds were too stiff.

Alyson, I didn't know you had an Etsy store. What do you make? Disney stuff?
Old 10-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #2940
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

LOVE THIS TRIP REPORT!!!!

Ooh love those crafts! Especially the soap.

My youngest is in love with Duffy too. He was in that pumpkin outfit when we met him last year at F & G. I hope he will be dressed up for Christmas next time we go.

I think the meet n greets with Cinderella was the cutest thing. The way they posed for the force....way too cool. Did you get video too?

I found the candy pic from last year. DS7 was waiting for the older ones to come out of Space Mountain. They had a walk through for candy over there. He kept going through it over and over. He was the only kid over there so each time he'd say T or T and get a hand full. They kept laughing too, thought it was the funniest thing. He filled up three entire bags while waiting on them. This was the stash. The kids made a Mickey out of it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: