Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #1591
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 40,717

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

__________________
KatMark is offline  
Old 12-24-2011, 11:46 PM   #1592
englishrose47
DIS Veteran
 
englishrose47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Niagara Falls N.Y.
Posts: 27,929

To all my Dis Friends

__________________
April/May 07 Pop Feb 08 Pop May09 POP Sept 09 POP Feb 10 Pop Oct 10 Pop Aug 11 Pop Oct 11Pop Oct 12 Pop Oct 13 &Dec 13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post49995478 Where's my Suitcase ???
A PTR: [
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #1593
bouncycat
DIS Veteran
 
bouncycat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego CA
Posts: 3,066

Merry Christmas Michelle!!!!! Enjoy!!
__________________
Christie Proud Coast Guard Chief's Wife!!
Who said turning 40 has to be a bad thing?? http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post47171449

bouncycat is offline  
Old 12-28-2011, 02:09 AM   #1594
annmarieda
DIS Veteran
 
annmarieda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Washington State
Posts: 8,537

I am so sad we never got to meet.

Thanks so much for pointing out Pepper Market. It was such a good thing to have as our last meal when we knew we would be spending a day on a plane with NO food. Fortunately, our meal was pretty good (although I saw what you meant about some things looking dried out.)

Your room looks awesome! Honestly, I loved WL...but for the money I think POR or POFQ still beat it. Plus, using the buses... POR/FQ seem to be more centrally located and dont' share a bus with other resorts. I can't tell you how many times we went from WL to GF and just stopped...and waited... for what??? People who apparently didn't ride the bus.
annmarieda is offline  
Old 12-28-2011, 06:14 AM   #1595
lovethattink
DIS Veteran
 
lovethattink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,916

Thanks for the Merry Christmas wishes! Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you all an awesome New Year!


We are smack in the middle of the 48 hour EEG. So far no seizures and no staring. I know I usually ask for prayers for no seizure activity. But this is one of those times where it's needed, so we can get answers.



Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
I am so sad we never got to meet.

Thanks so much for pointing out Pepper Market. It was such a good thing to have as our last meal when we knew we would be spending a day on a plane with NO food. Fortunately, our meal was pretty good (although I saw what you meant about some things looking dried out.)

Your room looks awesome! Honestly, I loved WL...but for the money I think POR or POFQ still beat it. Plus, using the buses... POR/FQ seem to be more centrally located and dont' share a bus with other resorts. I can't tell you how many times we went from WL to GF and just stopped...and waited... for what??? People who apparently didn't ride the bus.
I am sad too. And a couple times we were so close. Especially the day I was at the parade.

I'd stay at POFQ again!

Sorry about the bus problems. Be sure to send me a link when you start your TR! Glad you liked the Pepper Market!
lovethattink is online now  
Old 12-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #1596
exwdwcm
wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling
 
exwdwcm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Pixie Hollow (Dallas)
Posts: 5,061

Hope the EEG is going well. Sending good thoughts, prayers and pixie dust your way!
__________________
MY TRIP REPORTS: NOV 2012 PTR OCT 2011 BLT TR DEC 2010 BLT TRSEPT 2010 DL TR DEC 2009 WL TR AUG 2006 TR
ME (Michelle) , DH, DS (3), Tink & Sassy



WDW College Program-Fall 96
,
84, 86-FTW, 93-FTW, 97, 98-OFFSITE, 00-POR, 03, 04, 05-GAYLORD, 04-POFQ, 05-POR, 06-CBR, 07-AKL, May 09-DIS Podcast Cruise, DEC 09-DAP/WL, Sept 10-DL, DEC 10 BLT, FEB 10 JOINED DVC! AUG 11 DLH, OCT 11 BLT, NOV 2012 BLT
exwdwcm is offline  
Old 12-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #1597
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

I hope all is going well and they are able to help you to help Anakin.
kaoden39 is offline  
Old 12-31-2011, 10:38 AM   #1598
lovethattink
DIS Veteran
 
lovethattink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by exwdwcm View Post
Hope the EEG is going well. Sending good thoughts, prayers and pixie dust your way!


Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I hope all is going well and they are able to help you to help Anakin.
Thanks, Michelle and Michele! The EEG went very well. Unfortunately he did not have any of those staring episodes, nor did he have any seizures that we noticed. Hopefully the EEG will give some answers anyway.

We were concerned about his head being wrapped for the EEG, but he actually loved the "turban". There was a small box inside it, so it looked like a smurf had. He liked the deep pressure it put on his head. It was a pain that he could only move about 3 feet because of the video cord.

He watched all of the 3rd season of clone wars and Dolphin Tale. DVD's he got for Christmas. He also built a couple lego sets he got for Christmas too. So glad I made him wait to watch and build those. He wanted so badly to do those on Christmas day.

The day before the EEG we took him to see We bought a Zoo. Why do good movies have to have swearing? I cringed every time they swore. Thankfully he doesn't know the 2 words they used, but he repeats everything, so we won't be buying the DVD when it comes out.
lovethattink is online now  
Old 12-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #1599
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Thanks, Michelle and Michele! The EEG went very well. Unfortunately he did not have any of those staring episodes, nor did he have any seizures that we noticed. Hopefully the EEG will give some answers anyway.

We were concerned about his head being wrapped for the EEG, but he actually loved the "turban". There was a small box inside it, so it looked like a smurf had. He liked the deep pressure it put on his head. It was a pain that he could only move about 3 feet because of the video cord.

He watched all of the 3rd season of clone wars and Dolphin Tale. DVD's he got for Christmas. He also built a couple lego sets he got for Christmas too. So glad I made him wait to watch and build those. He wanted so badly to do those on Christmas day.

The day before the EEG we took him to see We bought a Zoo. Why do good movies have to have swearing? I cringed every time they swore. Thankfully he doesn't know the 2 words they used, but he repeats everything, so we won't be buying the DVD when it comes out.
I think it's great that he liked his "turban". I really hope they were able to spot something even though he didn't have any episodes.


How great that he had the videos and the Lego sets to do. I don't understand why in a movie geared towards children they have to have foul language. It makes no sense to me at all.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve.
kaoden39 is offline  
Old 01-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #1600
lovethattink
DIS Veteran
 
lovethattink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I think it's great that he liked his "turban". I really hope they were able to spot something even though he didn't have any episodes.


How great that he had the videos and the Lego sets to do. I don't understand why in a movie geared towards children they have to have foul language. It makes no sense to me at all.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve.

I guess if he sees it again, it will be a good teaching lesson, how what is appropriate for one person is not appropriate for another. But it might be confusing to him since it's not clearly black and white, it's in that area of gray.
lovethattink is online now  
Old 01-01-2012, 01:02 PM   #1602
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Happy New Year!!


I love the photos!!
kaoden39 is offline  
Old 01-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #1604
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,184

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Thank you! There are over 400 photopass pictures!


Oh that is great!! This trip I hope to get as many photopass pictures as I can. We tried in 2010 and we just weren't able to.
kaoden39 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: