Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #271
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat77 View Post
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but Janelle did leave the marriage for a couple years.

Janelle and Christine should run off together.
Thanks for the link it doesn't sound like Kody and Janelle ever really were in love. I wouldn't be shocked if Janelle doesn't pack up and go again
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #272
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

I just went to their website my sisterwife's closet and most of the jewelry is ugly. Don't you usually buy something from a celebrity b/c you want to be like them or admire them? Who is going to want that jewelry and who wants to say I want to be like a polyg? I'm not usually this harsh but I don't admire them or want to look like them. Ok, maybe I wish I looked younger/skinnier like Robin but I'm not wearing her necklaces!
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
ADisneyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #273
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADisneyQueen View Post
I just went to their website my sisterwife's closet and most of the jewelry is ugly. Don't you usually buy something from a celebrity b/c you want to be like them or admire them? Who is going to want that jewelry and who wants to say I want to be like a polyg? I'm not usually this harsh but I don't admire them or want to look like them. Ok, maybe I wish I looked younger/skinnier like Robin but I'm not wearing her necklaces!
I wasn't very impressed with it either. Very high I thought. Seems liked Robyn designed most of it
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #274
shinysparklybubbles
DIS Veteran

Wait, you don't want http://www.mysisterwifescloset.com/p...an-pendant.htm hanging off your neck for the low price of $93?!!?

or the friendship claddagh that looks like skeleton hands?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #275
kate_wdw
DIS Veteran

Those prices are insane for amateurish designs. What were they thinking?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #276
LuvsDragonflies
DIS Veteran

I think they are thinking they need some quick $$$.

I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. ~ Abraham Lincoln
"Give me the storm and stress of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith"-- Robert G. Ingersoll
LuvsDragonflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #277
SiAmCrAzY
Mouseketeer

I have tried to watch this show with an open mind. But I just cannot understand how this is healthy for anyone involved. Kody seems very selfish and inconsiderate. When he said that the thought of one of his wives with another man made him sick, the hypocrisy made me want to hurl. If there is nothing wrong with your lifestyle, then why couldn't it work the other way?

(Que dream sequence music)

Hmm 5 husbands..... One for love, one for money, one that loves to cook & clean and one that Looks like Joe Manganiello?Sounds like a plan!
I bet you a million dollars Brother Husbands would get along allot better than sister wives.... Just saying.

(POOF! Back to reality)

I don't believe he truly loves any of his wives, he is too busy being in love with himself. He is the only one who seems happy and that is just sad. Not sure why I keep watching this train wreck, guess I hope that one day at least one of these women will wake up and realize that they deserve so much more. I agree with the PP that mentioned low self esteem issues, it is the only explanation that makes any sense. Not meant to offend any fellow Disers who may be living the Poly Dream
Old 11-27-2012, 07:57 PM   #278
DisDreamsAshley
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat77 View Post
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but Janelle did leave the marriage for a couple years.

Janelle and Christine should run off together.
I had no idea about this! I feel out of the loop! I really get the impression that Janelle doesn't want to be there anymore and seems to be the only one concerned about financial issues.

5/14 Pop * 11/13 Pop * 4/13 CSR * 12/12 POR * 4/12 CBR * 2011 POR * 2010 CSR * 2004 AKL * 1999 off site * 1996 WL * 1994 FW
DisDreamsAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:48 AM   #279
Mermaid02
BL II - Blue Team
Cocoa Krispies all the way!
My son's hermit crab is a zombie....
I'm leaving this snake lover infested thread

That is some of the ugliest jewelry I have ever seen.

~Be your own inspiration~
Mermaid02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #280
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
LOL, too funny!
The reference to the Taco Bell 4th Meal being like Kody's 4th wife Robyn - you don't really need it, negates the other three you already have, but you really want it!

Love this! Describes the situation exactly!!

Last edited by DisneyMissy318; 11-28-2012 at 05:26 AM.
DisneyMissy318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #281
willowsnn3
Tagless but proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiAmCrAzY View Post
I have tried to watch this show with an open mind. But I just cannot understand how this is healthy for anyone involved. Kody seems very selfish and inconsiderate. When he said that the thought of one of his wives with another man made him sick, the hypocrisy made me want to hurl. If there is nothing wrong with your lifestyle, then why couldn't it work the other way?

(Que dream sequence music)

Hmm 5 husbands..... One for love, one for money, one that loves to cook & clean and one that Looks like Joe Manganiello?Sounds like a plan!
I bet you a million dollars Brother Husbands would get along allot better than sister wives.... Just saying.

(POOF! Back to reality)

I don't believe he truly loves any of his wives, he is too busy being in love with himself. He is the only one who seems happy and that is just sad. Not sure why I keep watching this train wreck, guess I hope that one day at least one of these women will wake up and realize that they deserve so much more. I agree with the PP that mentioned low self esteem issues, it is the only explanation that makes any sense. Not meant to offend any fellow Disers who may be living the Poly Dream
The only Poly Dream I have is a month at the Polynesian Resort.

Book Challenge Goal 53/72

willowsnn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #282
Disneyluvr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinysparklybubbles View Post
Wait, you don't want http://www.mysisterwifescloset.com/p...an-pendant.htm hanging off your neck for the low price of $93?!!?

or the friendship claddagh that looks like skeleton hands?

Did you notice in the group pic on the homepage all the SW's are in a darker purple color and Robyn has on bright yellow, making her the focal point...... once again
Disneyluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 PM   #283
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

I think the only reason I watch this stupid show is to see who leaves HIM first...I am hoping it is Christine...she may have a chance...Janelle I really dont like her at all...I feel extremely bad for Meri...she should of gone to counseling to help with her problems when she couldnt have another baby...BUT ROBIN Is a pain in the neck...
If they are all going to be building there ...i thought someone mentioned that the homes all had to be within the same type of homes to be built...????
and Proud of the one daughter that says she would not join this group of having more then one sister wives because she doesnt want to share her husband...YIPPEE FOR HER

pumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #284
KiKi Mouse
DIS Veteran

That jewelry is very ugly. What the heck are they thinking?
Old 11-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #285
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyluvr View Post
Did you notice in the group pic on the homepage all the SW's are in a darker purple color and Robyn has on bright yellow, making her the focal point...... once again
She is also the one touching Cody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKi Mouse View Post
That jewelry is very ugly. What the heck are they thinking?
Why would I want jewelry with a symbolism for sister wives.
OhMari is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: