Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #136
ADisneyQueen
DIS Veteran

A couple of things- No one except Robyn looks like they have lost much weight since the last episode 2 mos. ago and they are still working at the gym and trying to open one up? I think the women are secretly sad and alone and eat a lot.

How are they affording to buy 4 plots of land and build 4 houses? I know they have the show and are trying to start some businesses but w/o the show I don't see how they will do it. I found the show last night to be boring and I think it's going downhill as the pp mentioned. I'm not sure if it will last more than another year at best.
Christmas 2009-CBR and RI Seaworld,June 2012-POP
Aug 2013- CSR and AOA
ADisneyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #137
LuvsDragonflies
DIS Veteran

Frankly, since the start of the show, they all look worse. Except for Cody, he still looks eternally stupid and shallow.

I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it. ~ Abraham Lincoln
"Give me the storm and stress of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith"-- Robert G. Ingersoll
LuvsDragonflies is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #138
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsDragonflies View Post
I don't care how many they want to tango with. I am stumped that an idiot like Cody (is that his name) actually got 4 women to marry him. What a needy creep.
ITA!

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #139
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

For some reason, I just thought the Premier was meh Ö and I thought it was blah Ö

They just continue to spend money yet I have no clue where they are getting it from unless its the SHOW???

They ended last season by saying they had "a lot of irons in the fire" as to new business ventures Ö but what Ö ??? How are they planning on paying for college for all those kiddos? How are they able to build a home for all of them with no income?

Kody not being involved with the boys and their arguments is LAME. Period. He is their father and he should have been WITH Janelle NOT tying a tree to the roof of the car.

I did think the Xmas play was cute the kiddos put on Ö reminded me of all my bros and sis' at Xmas time with our lame attempts of a Nativity play Ö

Not really sure what was up with Kody and Christine Ö was that for the Previews to suck us all into the Premier because it seems as though it amounted to nothing Ö ???????

And next weeks Preview is Christine appears to be jealous of Robyn Ö oh boy.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #140
Magic Mom
EVERYONE has the God given right to a vacation here
I did have to go there
And the end reward is my in laws

I agree, it was boring. I think new wife (is that Robyn) is creepy and weird. Didn't she say last season that if her two kids from a previous marriage decide they don't feel part of the family, then they can go back to dad and she will be sad but oh well? Are they gone?

Christine to too smart for all of this. I can't believe she is involved in a poly marriage. She deserves better and it's sad she doesn't see that.

Meri looked like a zombie....like she has been to reprogramming camp. I am praying she doesn't take new wife up on her offer to be a surrogate. That would be a disaster for Meri.

Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est ......
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Magic Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:57 AM   #141
SaraJayne
Stop moving those smilies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Mom View Post
I agree, it was boring. I think new wife (is that Robyn) is creepy and weird. Didn't she say last season that if her two kids from a previous marriage decide they don't feel part of the family, then they can go back to dad and she will be sad but oh well? Are they gone?

Christine to too smart for all of this. I can't believe she is involved in a poly marriage. She deserves better and it's sad she doesn't see that.

Meri looked like a zombie....like she has been to reprogramming camp. I am praying she doesn't take new wife up on her offer to be a surrogate. That would be a disaster for Meri.
They all deserve better. They deserve to have a man that loves them, that respects them and a man that doesn't think it's ok to sleep with other women while being in a relationship with them.
SaraJayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #142
willowsnn3
Tagless not by choice but by circumstance

I agree with the poster who said watching was like a train wreck ready to happen. Can't stop watching, lol. My only question from this season's premier was 'which wife got Kody on Christmas night?'

Book Challenge Goal 53/72

willowsnn3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #143
ksjayhawks
DIS Veteran
Dorothy and Toto have taken all my glory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvsDragonflies View Post
Frankly, since the start of the show, they all look worse. Except for Cody, he still looks eternally stupid and shallow.
Totally agree!

Meri looked awful--weight gain, sad face. Christine is not happy at all. Janelle looked like she was more at peace with herself--though I am surprised that she hasn't gone back to work.

Living in separate houses seems to be tearing them apart more than when they all lived together. Maybe the women are getting a taste of what it would be like to have their OWN husband who would only focus on her and her kids.

How would you like to be the other neighbors on the culdesac of homes that they are looking at? Not sure if I would like it.

They are looking at buying all these big homes and the older 5/6 will be gone in two or three years. Wonder why they aren't buying land farther out of LV and building a big house--like the one they rented?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #144
mickeyboat
Nothing like the cream and chocolate combination
Thank you for omitting the footwear today
Moons are a sign of intelligence and beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraJayne View Post
They all deserve better. They deserve to have a man that loves them, that respects them and a man that doesn't think it's ok to sleep with other women while being in a relationship with them.
And a man who cares about their feelings, that nurtures them, that takes responsibility for his children .... We could go on and on, couldn't we?

I wish Christine and Janelle would just set themselves free to find a life that makes them happy. Neither one seems happy with Cody any more. I am sure the big family get-togethers are fun, and they could continue with that. But a woman needs to feel loved by her partner, and it doesn't look like either one of them are.

So couldnít we all come to the conclusion that itís not the PLACE that counts, itís the people who contribute to it? - Delswife
mickeyboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:45 PM   #145
SaraJayne
Stop moving those smilies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyboat View Post
And a man who cares about their feelings, that nurtures them, that takes responsibility for his children .... We could go on and on, couldn't we?

I wish Christine and Janelle would just set themselves free to find a life that makes them happy. Neither one seems happy with Cody any more. I am sure the big family get-togethers are fun, and they could continue with that. But a woman needs to feel loved by her partner, and it doesn't look like either one of them are.
Yes!
SaraJayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #146
metalis4ever
Bringing Metal to Disney since 1998

DW and I had a lazy day over the weekend and found ourselves stopping on this show and never leaving the day long marathon....The only thing is I kept saying to myself, hey this is not how it was on "Big Love" .
My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDWCP/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach/ Oct 2011 DL - PPH Concierge / Nov 2012 Coronado Springs Resort/ June 2013 DL Offsite

metalis4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #147
mickeyboat
Nothing like the cream and chocolate combination
Thank you for omitting the footwear today
Moons are a sign of intelligence and beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjayhawks View Post
Totally agree!

Meri looked awful--weight gain, sad face. Christine is not happy at all. Janelle looked like she was more at peace with herself--though I am surprised that she hasn't gone back to work.

Living in separate houses seems to be tearing them apart more than when they all lived together. Maybe the women are getting a taste of what it would be like to have their OWN husband who would only focus on her and her kids.

How would you like to be the other neighbors on the culdesac of homes that they are looking at? Not sure if I would like it.

They are looking at buying all these big homes and the older 5/6 will be gone in two or three years. Wonder why they aren't buying land farther out of LV and building a big house--like the one they rented?
You know, I don't know that all living under the same roof again will solve their problem. I think when they were back in Utah, their arrangement was something that they had all agreed upon and were comfortable with. They each had their place within the family unit. I think the three of them could have lived that way forever.

They have made so many changes - starting the show, adding Robyn, moving to Las Vegas - which have thrown their family into a new and constant state of turmoil. Cody's solution is to have a baby with Robyn. He is not capable of addressing the problems with his family as evidenced by him thinking he can patch things up with Christine like a high school boyfriend would by giving her a nice gift.

The wives are going to have to decide whether they can live this way. Cody is never going to change.

So couldnít we all come to the conclusion that itís not the PLACE that counts, itís the people who contribute to it? - Delswife
mickeyboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #148
CdnCarrie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Mom View Post

No they were there. I noticed Dayton and one point and her younger daughter was one of the girls Kody took Christmas shopping.

I agree that the premier was boring. I started surfing on the laptop as it was not keeping my attention at all.
CdnCarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #149
gator75
DIS Veteran

All of them living under the same roof would solve anything The only reason that cody wants them all together is because he is nothing but a controlling , shallow little jerk that needs a vasectomy right now. He is the stud of the pasture and he know it

Did any of you see the look that cody had on his face when meri was saying that living alone she didn't have the help of all the kids and then robyn has to add her two cents by saying that she had all kinds of help and they just came and did it she didn't have to ask for help he had the look of how dare you complain and stupidity all rolled into one.

I hope this season picks up because if it gets to the point that this show and bridezilla are on at the same time i will take bridezilla.
gator75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #150
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator75 View Post
All of them living under the same roof would solve anything The only reason that cody wants them all together is because he is nothing but a controlling , shallow little jerk that needs a vasectomy right now. He is the stud of the pasture and he know it

Did any of you see the look that cody had on his face when meri was saying that living alone she didn't have the help of all the kids and then robyn has to add her two cents by saying that she had all kinds of help and they just came and did it she didn't have to ask for help he had the look of how dare you complain and stupidity all rolled into one.

I hope this season picks up because if it gets to the point that this show and bridezilla are on at the same time i will take bridezilla.
Ya, that is like a snarky remark that Robyn did not need to make.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: