Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #676
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy
 
All7OfUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Salem, OR; formerly from Crapistan- Really!!
Posts: 13,089

HI There!!!

I know it must seem like I've fallen off the face of the earth, but I had to take some time off for a variety of reasons- mostly just the busy-ness of summer caught up to me. But I spent the last bit of time catching up here and reading about your last day. How fun that Goofy spent some extra time with you playing over your shirts. And you certainly DID do quite a lot that last morning in a short time! YAY!

Sad to see it's your last day. But your trip to NY sounded so nice. I'd love to get to see a Broadway show and visit NY again someday!

Miss you lots, Liesa
__________________

All7OfUs is offline  
Old 08-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #677
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,950

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
HI There!!!

I know it must seem like I've fallen off the face of the earth, but I had to take some time off for a variety of reasons- mostly just the busy-ness of summer caught up to me. But I spent the last bit of time catching up here and reading about your last day. How fun that Goofy spent some extra time with you playing over your shirts. And you certainly DID do quite a lot that last morning in a short time! YAY!

Sad to see it's your last day. But your trip to NY sounded so nice. I'd love to get to see a Broadway show and visit NY again someday!

Miss you lots, Liesa
Hope you've had a fun summer....I've missed you too, I think I lost your thread on my CP need to go check it out again soon!
goofy was fun, poor donald
NY was a great trip, the shows were wonderful!
we are heading back to WDW in Oct, can't wait to meet our friends and experience the world during the fall!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is online now  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #678
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.
 
blessedmom4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.
Posts: 4,465

HI! Loved talking to you today! Thanks for always being there! I hope you are having a great time with your scrapbook project! It is almost time for me to go pick Rachel up, I have taken the time to do a little DISing...
blessedmom4 is offline  
Old 08-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #679
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,950

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
HI! Loved talking to you today! Thanks for always being there! I hope you are having a great time with your scrapbook project! It is almost time for me to go pick Rachel up, I have taken the time to do a little DISing...
you too! hope she had fun!
hey I see you put your weight loss ticker back up! way to go!
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is online now  
Old 08-28-2011, 12:19 AM   #680
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.
 
blessedmom4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.
Posts: 4,465

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
you too! hope she had fun!
hey I see you put your weight loss ticker back up! way to go!
Rachel had a great time, but was tired and glad to come home...THANKFULLY! I did put the ticker back...couldn't have it up when I had gained so much! BUT, now that I am one pound short of where I was...let's see what I can do in the next 46 days!
blessedmom4 is offline  
Old 08-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #681
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,950

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Rachel had a great time, but was tired and glad to come home...THANKFULLY! I did put the ticker back...couldn't have it up when I had gained so much! BUT, now that I am one pound short of where I was...let's see what I can do in the next 46 days!
let's be buddies then, I could lose a few too!weighed myself the other day what's our goal?

__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH

mommy2mrb is online now  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: