Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #121
Fantasyland Mom
DIS Veteran

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning

Oh, poor Jasmine! Tell her that I hope she feels better really soon!

That looks like a great dismeet! And looking out the windows and seeing snow...well, it's been nearly 80 degrees here, so that's just shocking! I do realize you're way up north, though. So neat that all of you could get together!

***What Means "Ay, Caramba?"--Famous for Family of the Day, a Sept TR--IN PROGRESS!!

Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-YouTube & Mobile Device-Friendly Disney World Family Vacation Video 2012-Vimeo Version
Instagram: disneyjenn1
Fantasyland Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:47 PM   #122
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasyland Mom View Post
Oh, poor Jasmine! Tell her that I hope she feels better really soon!

That looks like a great dismeet! And looking out the windows and seeing snow...well, it's been nearly 80 degrees here, so that's just shocking! I do realize you're way up north, though. So neat that all of you could get together!
I sure will pass that along to her ... thanks so much!

I'm jealous of your 80 degrees....we are expecting more snow tonight unfortunately, but not as much as they were originally calling for ... only 5 cm instead of 15cm so that's a good thing
Queenofallthings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #123
Wonders10
DIS Veteran

Looks like a fun DIS-meet! In all my years on the DIS, I've never met any DISers "in real life". And that disney hoodie you had on is adorable! Did you get it at WDW?
Wonders10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #124
MEK
DIS Veteran

That looks like such a fun meet and I have to say that I love your jacket. That is so so SO cute! Did you buy that at Disney????? Its awesome.

I am glad Jasmine is getting better. This is a great time of year for illness. It's rampant.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #125
mermaid764
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry to hear that Jasmine's not feeling well, hopefully she starts feeling better soon.

And this weather is crazy! I don't know what the snow's like for you guys there, but we've been getting solid snow storms for the past three days...this is definitely shaping upto being a long Candian winter.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans
mermaid764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #126
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders10 View Post
Looks like a fun DIS-meet! In all my years on the DIS, I've never met any DISers "in real life". And that disney hoodie you had on is adorable! Did you get it at WDW?
Maybe your upcoming trip you will meet a Diser?? I did buy it at WDW...Tren-D at DTD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
That looks like such a fun meet and I have to say that I love your jacket. That is so so SO cute! Did you buy that at Disney????? Its awesome.

I am glad Jasmine is getting better. This is a great time of year for illness. It's rampant.
I fell in love with that hoodie on our first day...we walked into Tren-D and I said to Jasmine...I have to have that! Then of course we had a little role reversal and she reminded me of my famous last words of "no buying anything on the first day" but I bought it a week later....they had bags too!!!

Rampant is a great word....it's so bad here too....she looks so much better today

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that Jasmine's not feeling well, hopefully she starts feeling better soon.

And this weather is crazy! I don't know what the snow's like for you guys there, but we've been getting solid snow storms for the past three days...this is definitely shaping upto being a long Candian winter.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans
Huge improvement today in Jasmine....thank God! This weather is NUTS! Southwest Manitoba apparently is getting pummelled....we're supposed to get a few cm so we're counting our lucky stars....I can finally see my driveway...I don't want anymore snow
Old 03-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #127
onescgirl
DIS Veteran

I hope Jasmine is all better now!
It looks like you had a great Dismeet!
I love your Disney jacket. And, I love how PurpleBlanket is wearing purple!

2012 PTR In Progress: 2012 PTR ~ Skipping Skool for Free Dining!
Trip Report: Sept 2010 TR ~ ♥ Vacay with the Lovebugs ♥ ~ 2010 PTR: 2010 PTR ~ 'The Non-Catchy Title PTR'

onescgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #128
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

looks like a fun dis meet!!!! Thanks for the facebook adds I'm going to hopefully start posting pics tonight!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #129
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Cool! Looks like a fun DIS meet. Too bad Jas had to miss it. Hope she feels better!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:45 AM   #130
JMat
Mouseketeer

Hi Doll! Im here and caught up!

Must admit: I was fantastically jealous when I saw that I didnt make it (and had missed) 8 pages!! You're the popular girl in DISboards High School However it was nice to wake up @ home and have something to read.

Im sorry Jasmine was sick - but relieved to hear that she was feeling better. A few old Disney flicks and some gingerale always cure me at least!

Im SO happy you guys got to have a DisMeet up there. Pancakes and good times with friends? Super jealous- makes me want to try and get one going around here in MA!

Ill post a few pics & get back to my TR- but cant wait to read more. SO GLAD youre back on the PTR circuit!!!

hugs to you & Jasmine xxoo
Old 03-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #131
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by onescgirl View Post
I hope Jasmine is all better now!
It looks like you had a great Dismeet!
I love your Disney jacket. And, I love how PurpleBlanket is wearing purple!
Hi Amy....thanks so much, yes she feeling much better and actually went to work yesterday! Thank you so much on the jacket compliment...I absolutely love it and can't wait to buy one of two more in August

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellLuvr7 View Post
looks like a fun dis meet!!!! Thanks for the facebook adds I'm going to hopefully start posting pics tonight!
Hey hon...glad you're home and sounds like you had a great time on your trip!! I'm gonna check out facebook when I get home later on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Cool! Looks like a fun DIS meet. Too bad Jas had to miss it. Hope she feels better!
Jas was a tad disappointed that she wasn't there, but is definitely looking forward to the next one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMat View Post
Hi Doll! Im here and caught up!

Must admit: I was fantastically jealous when I saw that I didnt make it (and had missed) 8 pages!! You're the popular girl in DISboards High School However it was nice to wake up @ home and have something to read.

Im sorry Jasmine was sick - but relieved to hear that she was feeling better. A few old Disney flicks and some gingerale always cure me at least!

Im SO happy you guys got to have a DisMeet up there. Pancakes and good times with friends? Super jealous- makes me want to try and get one going around here in MA!

Ill post a few pics & get back to my TR- but cant wait to read more. SO GLAD youre back on the PTR circuit!!!

hugs to you & Jasmine xxoo

YEAHHHHHHH YOU'RE BACK!!! Ok, I'm good now!! We have missed you! I can't wait to hear all about Italy Jasmine will be thrilled to know you're home...she can't WAIT to see pics!!!

You should see if you can get one going....I wish we lived closer cause we would be there in a heartbeat

Missed you but so happy you're back
Old 03-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #132
I Believe In Magic
Mouseketeer

What a fun meeting you all had!! And I loved the jacket too, so CUTE!!! I love Tren-D, I always walk around in there a few times but never get anything. Next trip I will make myself get something cute!!!
Glad to hear Jasmine is feeling better, nothing worse than being sick!

Oh and guess what?? Spring is here!!! All this cold weather will soon be DONE!!! Yay!!!

I Believe In Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #133
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Believe In Magic View Post
What a fun meeting you all had!! And I loved the jacket too, so CUTE!!! I love Tren-D, I always walk around in there a few times but never get anything. Next trip I will make myself get something cute!!!
Glad to hear Jasmine is feeling better, nothing worse than being sick!

Oh and guess what?? Spring is here!!! All this cold weather will soon be DONE!!! Yay!!!
We always spend a lot of time in Tren-D ... it's Jasmine's favorite place to shop at DTD!

It finally feels like spring here too! They did get 45cm of snow to the south of us...I'm so happy it didn't quite reach us!! I can't wait for the snow to be gone...I'm so sick of the snow this year!!
Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #134
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Wow I am late! I'm here now though! I need to go back and get caught up!
dismagiclover is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: