Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #751
Shannon84
DIS Veteran

YAY for being so close to your trip...time is really flying by!! And congrats on your weight loss, that is awesome!!
Shannon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #752
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD NEXT MONTH
I'm sorry, what? Did you say something? Yay! For you!

Quote:
Happy Canada Day to our fellow Canadians...I had hoped for a gorgeous sunny day but nope...cloudy!
Happy Canada day back atcha! I see that it's raining already (boo! ) at least at the airport but according to the forecast it should scatter out by 5pm. Watching fireworks tonight?

Quote:
Will head over and see my mama today....and the best news of all...the surgeon has said she is an excellent candidate for the valvioplasty and they will be doing the surgery on July 19!! She sounded so wonderful yesterday when I was talking to her, just like her old self Now we will just pray for the best
Oh that's terrific news!!

Quote:

The rest of the weekend is going to be gorgeous! Jasmine works tomorrow so I'll be heading over to my BFF's for a relaxing day/evening by the pool and then on Sunday one of my girlfriends is flying in on business from Edmonton so will spend the day with her!
Sounds like you've got the weekend pretty much all mapped out. Gonna do the touristy things with your Edmontonian friend?

Quote:

I still can't believe it's only seven weeks until we leave! Is it just me or is time flying by for everyone? I said to Jasmine this past Tuesday that I couldn't believe it had been a year since she graduated
It's not just you! Seems like it was just yesterday that the kids started school and yesterday DD14 had her end of school party.

Quote:

I also did what I said I wasn't going to do before I met with my trainer again on the 11th of July .... I weighed myself I had to know how I was doing, even though I felt great, I needed to see the number.....so wait for it....in two weeks I am down 4.6 pounds! I am so excited and more motivated than ever! I will give you the new number on the 11th but just had to share!

Hey, congrats! Keep up the good work!

Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
pkondz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-01-2011, 08:59 AM   #753
Disney Brat
DIS Veteran

I too can't believe how fast time is going, yesterday we went down to 59 days...that is scary, but sooooo exciting!! Hopefully we will see you guys while we are all down there!

I am so glad to hear about your mom!! Praying for her!

Yay for your weight loss! It is always so encouraging to see those numbers going down! I hope you have a fantastic time with your friends, sounds like a great weekend to me!!

█ ♥ █ Happy Canada Day to you and all the other Canadians on here!! █ ♥ █
March 2010 DLR
Disney Brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:01 AM   #754
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

HAPPY CANADA DAY FRIEND!

HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THE DAY DESPITE THE WEATHER!

I'm off to the States today for some shopping...maybe even a visit to the Disney Store!

We will be back to go downtown for the big fireworks show tonight!

I know it's not very patriotic to go today but I have been so busy the last few weeks that today is the only one that works. So no "flames" please.

Very excitting for you to be going next month!!! Time is flying by!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #755
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
I'm off to the States today for some shopping...I know it's not very patriotic to go today but I have been so busy the last few weeks that today is the only one that works. So no "flames" please.
Flames? No way! What could be more Canadian than going to the States for shopping?

Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
pkondz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #756
Geodoc
Mouseketeer

Happy Canada Day to everyone on the DisBoards!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #757
pooksma
Can't help it~there is something about Ed...kinda like the Gary Sinise thing...
Well I have laughed my posterior region until it almost removed itself from my body

Happy Canada Day!

Yes there will be at least one more US shopping trip before departure. (Shh dont tell declansdad)
Old 07-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #758
purplepeg
DIS Veteran

Happy Canada Day all!

Yes I booked Magical Express today after an annoying...I mean a friendly, reminder call from my sister

I'm excited my mom's been accepted for the valvuloplasty procedure but cautiously optimistic. She's pretty weak and pretty sick and alot can go wrong. Not trying to be the pessimist just realistic.

We are all hoping this Disney trip will happen but we did tell the girls if something happens to their Nana the trip may not happen. Just wanted to be sure they were prepared.

Speaking of our girls, they received excellent report cards yesterday.

Snow White's teacher had everyone in her class write something they liked about each member of the class and then she printed it out on beautiful paper with her name on the top. It was so wonderful, what a self esteem builder and a great keepsake she really was an amazing teacher.

Happy Canada Day everyone!

Off Site 1996,All Star Music 1998,All Star Movies 2002, Pop Century 2004, Pop Century2006 ASMu 2008 DVC 2009BLT2009
purplepeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #759
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Happy Canada Day, Queen and Jasmine.

Seven weeks? Yes, I would say your time is flying by quick. So happy for you.

And the news on your mom is so great. Will keep prayers coming and fingers crossed.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #760
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

So glad to hear good news about your mom! We'll be praying that all continues to go well for her

I can't believe our trips are next month now! I went online and paid ours off this morning

Congratulations on the weight loss! That's wonderful! Keep up the good work!

Happy Canada Day. Enjoy your holiday weekend
Old 07-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #761
Hooked On The Mouse
DIS Veteran

Location: Thigh-high in snow half the year, up to the eyeballs in mosquitos the other half

Happy Canada Day to everyone, hopefully everybody's enjoying the day! It's nice that everyone is feeling cautiously optimistic about your mom's procedure-as scary as it is, if surgery is necessary there is nothing to do but cross your fingers and hope for the best. I hope everything works out wonderfully for her.
for 4.6 pounds! You must really be putting a lot of work in to get those results.
I wonder if everyone else's kids were as sad as ours were about school ending. The long faces we had around our house on the last day! I think something must be wrong with the children nowadays.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #762
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooksma View Post
Happy Canada Day!

Yes there will be at least one more US shopping trip before departure. (Shh dont tell declansdad)

I know now and I don't consider Houlton a shopping mecca.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #763
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepeg View Post
Happy Canada Day all!

Yes I booked Magical Express today after an annoying...I mean a friendly, reminder call from my sister

I'm excited my mom's been accepted for the valvuloplasty procedure but cautiously optimistic. She's pretty weak and pretty sick and alot can go wrong. Not trying to be the pessimist just realistic.

We are all hoping this Disney trip will happen but we did tell the girls if something happens to their Nana the trip may not happen. Just wanted to be sure they were prepared.

Speaking of our girls, they received excellent report cards yesterday.

Snow White's teacher had everyone in her class write something they liked about each member of the class and then she printed it out on beautiful paper with her name on the top. It was so wonderful, what a self esteem builder and a great keepsake she really was an amazing teacher.

Happy Canada Day everyone!
Congrats to the girls on the report cards! Well done!!

Keeping your mother in our thoughts and hoping for the best.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #764
mermaid764
DIS Veteran

Yay for your trip being so close, and I will continue to keep the situation with your mother in my prayers.

Your shopping day in the States sounds like a lot of fun, it must be nice to be that close to the border.

mermaid764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:52 AM   #765
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhitesmom View Post
So glad to hear about your Mom! And congrats on the weight loss! Yeah for the countdown!
Thanks Shelley!! This is the most motivated I have ever been...I just wish it had kicked in a few months ago so I could have been at my goal weight by the time we left but oh well...I'll take what I get
Queenofallthings is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: