Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #16
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Looks like I can make it to the first page!

I am SO in here!

Now going back to read!
You did make it Karin!! So happy you're here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
You know I'm in!

We cannot wait for August!!
I knew you would be here We can't wait either....we are going to have a blast!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
OK - I posted this on your old TR before I realized you started over here and also answered all my questions.

You are going to LOVE Kidani. It is fabulous. Seriously....Jasmine loves pools and she will have a hard time picking which one she will like better. Awesome trip you have planned!
You crack me up Mary Ellen We aren't staying at Kidani though, we're in Jambo House...I know there is a reason for that but I can't remember why Maybe when my sister get's on here she'll explain it to us!! DVC jackpot is right...again though...we're just along for the ride...I think they save two year and borrow a year?? again not sure I'm like a kept woman aren't I??

Can you even begin to imagine how much fun all of us girls would have together...as soon as we're back from this trip, we're going to start planning our girls trip!!! Then we'll all be together!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Can I make the first page, please

Made it!!! Am so excited to read all your plans. Just a little sad that we will not be meeting up this time around. Someday my friend
You sure did Mary! I am so sad that we won't see each other...I sure know how Leanne felt last year Can't believe your trip is coming so fast!!!

Last edited by Queenofallthings; 03-12-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Queenofallthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
It's gonna be tight! Did I make page one too? Yes!
You did make it Glad you're here!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
marymac123
DIS Veteran

I just finished your trip report & came over. I love that you & your DD are so close...I can only hope for that with DD5 when she is 18.

marymac123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #19
Jazzabelle508
Live, Laugh, Love and Disney <3 :)

I'm in excited to hear about your trip
Pottermore: GoldThorn119 Twitter Page: Jazzyjen508

Jazzabelle508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:58 PM   #20
Jazzabelle508
Live, Laugh, Love and Disney <3 :)

p.s: i also graduated high school in 2010
Pottermore: GoldThorn119 Twitter Page: Jazzyjen508

Jazzabelle508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #21
cdotla
Trish

Yay Queen! Another trip, and this one sounds like a good one!

Now where can I find a sister who is a DVC member and wants me to join her on her trips and help spend her points? (Actually, I can't complain...I have a MIL who tends to donate her timeshares to us to allow us to trade into DVC thru RCI!)

Can't wait to countdown to your trip and hear all the great things you have planned. Also look forward to hearing from your sister, and finally, Jasmine! Have we finally got her hooked on the Dis too?
cdotla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #22
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Hello Queen Hope you don't mind me joining and reading all about your plans.

I would love to stay at AKL one day so look forward to hearing your reviews. Love all the intros and a late congrats to Jasmine on her graduation!
TanzUnited99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #23
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymac123 View Post
I just finished your trip report & came over. I love that you & your DD are so close...I can only hope for that with DD5 when she is 18.
Thank you so much for reading my last TR and for coming along to this one too It seems like only yesterday that Jasmine was 5....I don't know where the time went...but I love the relationship we have too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
I'm in excited to hear about your trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
p.s: i also graduated high school in 2010
I am so happy that you're here! Congratulations on your graduation Are you attending college now?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:23 PM   #24
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdotla View Post
Yay Queen! Another trip, and this one sounds like a good one!

Now where can I find a sister who is a DVC member and wants me to join her on her trips and help spend her points? (Actually, I can't complain...I have a MIL who tends to donate her timeshares to us to allow us to trade into DVC thru RCI!)

Can't wait to countdown to your trip and hear all the great things you have planned. Also look forward to hearing from your sister, and finally, Jasmine! Have we finally got her hooked on the Dis too?
TRISH!!! I am so happy you're here! Sounds like we're both pretty lucky doesn't it? They are very good to us and I can honestly say when we all went on DVC points the first time in 2009 when we all stayed together was the best trip ever!!

Jasmine is on here probably as much as I am...but only lurks She said she will add to this PTR though

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Hello Queen Hope you don't mind me joining and reading all about your plans.

I would love to stay at AKL one day so look forward to hearing your reviews. Love all the intros and a late congrats to Jasmine on her graduation!
Well hello and welcome!!! Happy to have you along I will pass along your congratulations to Jasmine...maybe that will be her first post...to thank you
Old 03-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #25
PirateKate
DIS Veteran

Looks like a great trip coming up! AKL is so cool. I've never stayed in an AKL villa, just regular AKL, but the whole idea of zebras and giraffes right outside your window is awesome. Oh and I was curious- if you are staying with DVC members, do you get to pool hop, too?
PirateKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:57 PM   #26
OhioDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

Hi Queen!

I can't wait to hear all of your plans. I'm so bummed that we will miss each other this trip!

Hey BangBang Chicken...Where's Carl?http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post50814403 CURRENT TR in Progress Really? All of us? ... a Jan PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186622
The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...happened to us! A 2013 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066866
Road Trip! Stop1: Inkedupmomma's Wedding, Stop 2: Disney - A Feb 2013 PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post45966160
Small Po-taaaa-toes! My Sept 2011 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post42885313
The "I said I wasn't going to do a PTR...PTR (Sept 2011) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post39927349
Drama Please End...Fun, Please Begin..A Sept TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post38357331
OhioDisneyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #27
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

Hi Queen,

I was spending some quiet time on the DIS and found that you have started a new PTR. Of course I'm in! Can't wait to read more!!
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
leamom2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #28
Purpleblanket
Mouseketeer

Hi Queen!
Joining in!! Hey good new! the owner of Michel Rodents found my mary poppins mug (that broke on our way home in the luggage). I'll be heading over to Academy to pick it up next Saturday!!!

Debbie

P.S. thanks for taking the time to do your trip reports! I still need to finish mine and just never seem to have the time!)
Old 03-13-2011, 12:38 AM   #29
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateKate View Post
Looks like a great trip coming up! AKL is so cool. I've never stayed in an AKL villa, just regular AKL, but the whole idea of zebras and giraffes right outside your window is awesome. Oh and I was curious- if you are staying with DVC members, do you get to pool hop, too?
Thanks Kate! That is a good question...I have no idea if we can pool hop! We do love the pool at the lodge though, I think it's my favorite on property...I especially like the young lady that would bring me a pina colada when I needed one

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
Hi Queen!

I can't wait to hear all of your plans. I'm so bummed that we will miss each other this trip!
Hey Sophia!!

I am so excited about writing this PTR...I was thinking tonight that I can't decide which I enjoy writing more the PTR or the TR I still can't believe we're missing each other this year....Jasmine is particularly bummed because at least when we were with you guys I never razzed her about being on her blackberry...she was so excited when she saw Joe and your brother with their phones ...she knew I wouldn't say anything to her She reminds me of that often

Quote:
Originally Posted by leamom2princesses View Post
Hi Queen,

I was spending some quiet time on the DIS and found that you have started a new PTR. Of course I'm in! Can't wait to read more!!
Hello my friendyou have been on my mind. Quiet time on the Dis...it's just the best isn't it? I knew when you could make it on here you would let me know. I am so happy you're here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleblanket View Post
Hi Queen!
Joining in!! Hey good new! the owner of Michel Rodents found my mary poppins mug (that broke on our way home in the luggage). I'll be heading over to Academy to pick it up next Saturday!!!

Debbie

P.S. thanks for taking the time to do your trip reports! I still need to finish mine and just never seem to have the time!)
Hi Debbie! So happy he found your mug! I can't wait until we all meet on Sunday, we are all really looking forward to it!

Time is a funny thing isn't it...I love my evenings when I can just sit and catch up on my threads that I subscribe to!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #30
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

I'm here!!!

I can't wait until August it is going to be so much fun!

I look forward to hearing all about your Disney plans!

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
PrincessCaitlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: